Amazon XBLA Deals: Undertow $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
For $10 more, get Namco Museum Virtual Arcade new at GameStop with Galaga Legions and 30 other games.

I'm not knocking the deal. Galaga Legions is definitely worth the $5. NMVA is an alternate route if you want to get more bang for your buck.

I'm glad to see this finally happening. It was just a matter of time before Amazon started slashing some of the prices. I'll probably sit this one out but I'm looking forward to what else will be discounted on Amazon in the coming weeks.

You can also get this game in the Namco Museum Virtual Arcade for $15 at Gamestop Game Days sale. It has about 30 games in the collection, including 9 XBLA games. Worth it.

If I didn't just get my Namco Collection from the Gamedays sale I would've been all over this, but it's fantastic news..

Go Amazon!

I'm in for one at that price. Didn't like the demo as much as I loved Pac Man CE, but I'll get $5 worth out of it for sure.

[quote name='mikek1975']For $10 more, get Namco Museum Virtual Arcade new at GameStop with Galaga Legions and 30 other games.

I'm not knocking the deal. Galaga Legions is definitely worth the $5. NMVA is an alternate route if you want to get more bang for your buck.[/quote]

LOL. Thanks for reminding me that I already own the game! My Namcom Museum is still sealed and waiting.

I can't recommend this over just paying $10 more and getting 30 games on the Namco Collection, like others have mentioned.

[quote name='Justin42']If I didn't just get my Namco Collection from the Gamedays sale I would've been all over this, but it's fantastic news..

Go Amazon![/quote]

Well said... good deal, but i'm glad that I got the Namco collection when I did :cool:

Yeah I'd get that Namco Collection but it's on a disc and I'd much rather run this single game from my hard drive without getting up off my arse.

And yes. It has begun!

[quote name='mtxbass1']I can't recommend this over just paying $10 more and getting 30 games on the Namco Collection, like others have mentioned.[/quote]

I'm torn. The only thing I want in Namco Museum is Dragon Spirit. I don't know if I want to pay $10 for that, especially when I can emulate.

This is a great sign. There are a lot of XBLA titles that I haven't pulled the trigger on, but would buy in a heartbeat with a 50% price cut. I really hope we see a lot more of this.

[quote name='gordojones88']You can also get this game in the Namco Museum Virtual Arcade for $15 at Gamestop Game Days sale. It has about 30 games in the collection, including 9 XBLA games. Worth it.[/QUOTE]
I

Just picked this set up for $15.. Its well worth the extra $10 to get the other 29 games. Pacman Champlionship is very addicting

Kevin

[quote name='gmagnus']I'm torn. The only thing I want in Namco Museum is Dragon Spirit. I don't know if I want to pay $10 for that, especially when I can emulate.[/quote]

Trust me, the other 9 XBLA games on the disc, along with the 20 classics make it worth it. There will be something else on there that interests you.

Way to go, Amazon. I was interested in this game but for $10, a little iffy. $5 and I'm there. Here's hoping this trend continues and that it shows Microsoft they can make more money if they drop their prices on older games.

[quote name='mikek1975']For $10 more, get Namco Museum Virtual Arcade new at GameStop with Galaga Legions and 30 other games.

I'm not knocking the deal. Galaga Legions is definitely worth the $5. NMVA is an alternate route if you want to get more bang for your buck.[/QUOTE]

This.

I picked it up via the glitch for $10... great pack, especially for the XBLA games and the action games (i.e. Rolling Thunder is the shit)

I think I'll get this even though I have Virtual Arcade just for the convenience of not having to get up every time I want to play it. It's just $5 anyway.

I love amazon so much more for this, I wont be taking up on this deal, but hopefully they will slash games that I've been waiting on.

[quote name='lolmister']I think I'll get this even though I have Virtual Arcade just for the convenience of not having to get up every time I want to play it. It's just $5 anyway.[/QUOTE]

I believe you meant to go here: http://www.lazyassgamer.com

[edit] omfg, the url actually exists... squatter, but still!

[quote name='KingBroly']So...is it a code they send you?[/quote]

yep as soon as u checkout u get the code
was especially nice for 1600 point codes :lol:

[quote name='KingBroly']I think I'll wait for something worthwhile to go on sale. Like a Pac-Man C.E or something else.[/QUOTE]

read the post above yours

Is there a list of all the games on the Namco disc? Trying to decide between the two. I already have PacMan CE, so wondering if anything else fun is on the disc.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Is there a list of all the games on the Namco disc? Trying to decide between the two. I already have PacMan CE, so wondering if anything else fun is on the disc.[/quote]

Xbox Live Arcade Games

Museum Games

Arrangement Games

• Dig Dug Arrangement (2005)
  • Galaga Arrangement (2005)
  • Pac-Man Arrangement (2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back