Amazon XBLA Deals: Undertow $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great that Amazon is doing this, I will probably trade in my PS2 Namco Anniversary disk and get the 360 one.

Here's hoping for more sales on titles like Mega Man 9 & the Puzzle Quest series.

Thank you Amazon!

Hey, if any of you are still interested in buying this, please buy a different game worth 400 points/$5 (Sonic, Sonic 2, or Track and Field preferably) and I'll trade you mine.

I realized I don't want it. Don't worry, I won't scam you or send you a used code, it's still in my unread email. Only thing is that I'd rather you send it first, as I'm quite the skeptic.

I'd really appreciate it if someone would do that for me. PM me if you're interested!

One week and Amazon's Live Arcade is already pulling off better deals than MS's fuck "Deal of the weak" trash

[quote name='nnthomas']I just got Namco Arcade today instead.[/quote]

I got this as well, but the disc spins at full speed while playing the arcade games, even when installed...

[quote name='parkerpic']I got this as well, but the disc spins at full speed while playing the arcade games, even when installed...[/quote]
It shouldn't do that. Try deleting it and re-installing.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']It shouldn't do that. Try deleting it and re-installing.[/quote]
I'll give that a try, but I think the disc spins to authenticate the full version of the game since you can launch the arcade games through the arcade menu.

[quote name='parkerpic']I'll give that a try, but I think the disc spins to authenticate the full version of the game since you can launch the arcade games through the arcade menu.[/quote]

But it still should not be spinning at full speed at all times. My xbox reads the disc and then goes quiet as if you didn't have a disc in at all.

I stopped installing games onto the HDD...Stupid 360 is having trouble reading discs lately (causing me to open the tray 3-4 times before it boots correctly). Anyone ever have this problem?

Sorry for a repost... but I'm just really looking to get rid of this code, lol.

I have an offer already, but I would prefer Sonic, Sonic 2, or Track and Field (in that order). If you're looking to buy Galaga Legions at this price, please purchase a code for one of the above 3 instead and we can trade. Win-win!!!

Just PM me please, if interested. I'd appreciate it so much.

I was going to jump on this deal but instead I got Namco Museum Virtual Arcade from the GS sale using the 10% off GI coupon. I don't have the other games in the collection so this was a no-brainer for me. Thanks CAG!!!

For $5 this was a no-brainer. Although simple, I think it's lots of fun. I hope they continue to make discounted games available...

With awesome sales like this, Amazon is poised to take over the world. I for one welcome our new shopping overlords.

[quote name='VidPower']With awesome sales like this, Amazon is poised to take over the world. I for one welcome our new shopping overlords.[/quote]

So true.. makes me wonder if they have hidden agenda!

[quote name='cchen326']Geometry wars 2 is now the one on sale for $5

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001LRQ8SY[/quote]

Dang! Hate that I missed Galaga Legions...looks like I will be getting Geometry Wars instead. Thanks for the tip!!

So do we know if these are daily specials?...or are they gone when they're gone?

The Galaga deal went away quickly.

Double DANG...looks like the poster above me is right...that's the older Geometry Wars.

Yeah, how do we know what's on sale? There are definitely some titles I'd consider for cheap enough (even if I'd prefer them to be disc based).

Oh please no. Not unless the OP actually keeps it and the thread's title up to date. Otherwise it's worthless for 99% of people.

Not sure if these deals will be regular or not but if they are this might be one of the best things to happen to XBLA in a while.

[quote name='pROvIs']Not sure if these deals will be regular or not but if they are this might be one of the best things to happen to XBLA in a while.[/QUOTE]

QFT

Thanks SpaceInsomniac!

was waiting for Pac-Man C.E. to drop to $5.

Amazon has an absolutely winning strategy here and will be getting my money for XBLA games.

Microsoft needs to take notice how quickly people buy these up when the prices drop. Galaga Legions was the #1 xbox seller while it was $5

[quote name='yukafls']Undertow is $5 on the marketplace[/quote]

I'll edit that out, then. It's not in the arcade hits category, and I own it so I had no way of checking. Strange that they wouldn't put that with the rest of the games that had price drops.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Doom for $3 is tough to pass up.[/quote]

Definitely. Bought it went it dropped to $5 and had much more fun with it than I remember having when I owned it for the SNES. Good times

[quote name='SpaceInsomniac']I'll edit that out, then. It's not in the arcade hits category, and I own it so I had no way of checking. Strange that they wouldn't put that with the rest of the games that had price drops.[/quote]

Though Undertow is a great game

[quote name='nnthomas']No, the expansion is $5

Undertow is $10[/quote]

Did you just now check the marketplace? if so, I'll edit it back in.

bought Doom! Love that game!

Doh....theres tax on these for me? I thought there wouldnt be since the points cards dont usually have them when I buy em.

Well, pac-man CE is being bought. It's a good thing that there isn't anything else on the Namco museum disc that's 360 exclusive.
However, I feel Doom is a game best played on the PC, and I already have the game is several formats

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back