Amazon XBLA Deals: Undertow $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nnthomas']No, the expansion is $5

Undertow is $10[/quote]

[quote name='SpaceInsomniac']Did you just now check the marketplace? if so, I'll edit it back in.[/quote]

Really? I bought the expansion yesterday, sorry for the confusion then. Definitely worth $5 to pick up

The co-op is, don't know about the other part. And there's always the CAG gamerscore group that is always looking for games to help out others with (I need help with Doom, too).

Oh. This is bad. It took me months to recover from my Amazon MP3 deals addiction. This is even worse because I can buy from work and then it downloads automatically when I get home.

Thanks Cheapy, bit on Pac Man and debating on Doom. Though I think I might already own it. I need to check my previous purchases.

Nice. Too bad I'm boycotting Amazon until they apologize for their current delisting fiasco (#amazonfail on twitter) :whistle2:/

Although I am not big on virtual ownership, I am loving the potential that this new program has for days like Black Friday. I did not think we would see many (or any) sales on these, but I am pleasantly surprised.

[quote name='zegota']Nice. Too bad I'm boycotting Amazon until they apologize for their current delisting fiasco (#amazonfail on twitter) :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

you mean the derating of the gays?

I'm sorry, but I kind of chuckled when I read about it on the amazon forums.

I do, but I'm not free until Wednesday. Also, UltraViolent would have to be the difficulty of choice achievement wise.

Someone please tell Amazon that Geometry Wars is normally $5 (400 points) so people stop thinking it's a deal.

Awesome deals Amazon. I own all three games already but I think that they are sending a message to M$ and their lame deal of the week.

Let's hope they do the same for the PS3/PSN.

PS- I'm up for some Doom killing as well. Add me!

Thank you Amazon! It is about time some of these games got discounted further. Some of these games, like Aces of the Galaxy and Triggerheart Excelica are decent or good, but I'd rather not pay $10 for them. They have been out for over a year as well. The people that would pay the full price for them, $10, already have done so, so why not slash the price to entice more buys? It makes sense. I'm sure a lot of gamers would take another look at some of those arcade games if they were only $5. If only microsoft would get a clue....that was fast on the part of Amazon to start slashing those prices. Smart business on their part. Ahead of the curve.

Pacman CE is a must buy, AWESOME GAME. Sadly I paid full price for it at release but i've got more than my moneys worth of enjoyment out of it. :D

Glad to see they are having sales already on these games and as luck would have it i've got 2 $5 gift certificates I won from Blingo. See my banner below and maybe you can win as well. :)

Doom for 3 bucks?! I played the hell out of it at 800 points, this is beyond a no-brainer.

If I didn't have the arcade 360 disc I'd be all about Pac Man CE.

Everything that has gone on sale so far I own, but I have to watch this thread closely. I am however inviting my friends to buy these games on the cheap such as Doom so I have more people to play with, so it benefits me in that way.

^5 Amazon.

Picked up Pac-man C.E.! Now I can finally get rid of that arcade collection disc that's been a pimple on my Xbox 360 collection since I bought my system.

EDIT: ...*sigh*...I'm such a sucker...bought Doom also...can't pass it up for 3 bucks... especially since I have an Amazon gift card to use..

If this trend continues it'll be amazing/terrible for me.

[quote name='MrBoss']WTF Tax on this bs in NYC >=([/quote]

Exactly! But :sigh: even with tax its still cheap....cheaper than what MS would have us paying for it.

Is this even legal though? We arent paying for a physical product...so im not understanding on why we are taxed. Bestbuy didnt tax when i bought a live points card from them.

If these amazon xbla deals keep hittin' I'm going to have get a messagepad for xbox 360 controller to type in all the damn codes!

[quote name='koolmoj']If these amazon xbla deals keep hittin' I'm going to have get a messagepad for xbox 360 controller to type in all the damn codes![/quote]

Use Xbox.com and copy and paste the codes...beats entering them without the messagepad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back