The "no fat crippled dinosaurs allowed" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn mexicans taking our OTTs.

It's gonna suck the rest of the week here, it's gonna be in the 90s and with all the rain we've had, probably humid as hell.

So that surround sound system is kinda working. It doesn't have HDMI or DVI, or even VGA though. It has optical, component, and composite. Do they make a converter that would let me plug the monitor into it?

[quote name='Moxio']Marten ruined it.[/QUOTE]

I'd apologize, but I'm not sorry.

Maybe if he had posted Budge's mom......

................. :cool:

[quote name='DarthPuma']So that surround sound system is kinda working. It doesn't have HDMI or DVI, or even VGA though. It has optical, component, and composite. Do they make a converter that would let me plug the monitor into it?[/QUOTE]
I think they make DVI to component adapters.

[quote name='marten']I'd apologize, but I'm not sorry.

Maybe if he had posted Budge's mom......

................. :cool:[/QUOTE]
You didn't see it? I saved the one with the magazine.:twisted:

Dang, I think I'm going to have to buy Uncharted 2 when it comes out. The multiplayer is pretty good.

This seems kind of ridiculous to me, though.

24ozwnm.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake']I think they make DVI to component adapters.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I have all the speakers plugged in, but it's only recognizing the two front speakers and the sub. Is that because the speakers are fucked, or because I need to set it to 5.1 somehow?

[quote name='Moxio']Whoa Marten, you left for like 6 months and came with this saucy new attitude and stuff.[/QUOTE]

Same ol' me....just sober. ;)

[quote name='JolietJake']Probably need to set it to 5.1.[/QUOTE]

Shit, I don't have the remote right now so I don't think I can do that.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I can't believe you guys eat hater tots for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Shit is bananas.[/QUOTE]

Psssh...your'e one to talk :nottalking:

lollllllll @ a receiver with a VGA input.

You just plug an HDMI cable from your 360 to your monitor and either the red/white audio or optical from the regular 360 cables to your receiver, duncepuma.

---

Scroll all the way to the left in the XMB and go up to "turn off system", Marklershed. Click the checkbox and it'll download, install and then shutdown.

[quote name='Mojimbo']lollllllll @ a receiver with a VGA input.

You just plug an HDMI cable from your 360 to your monitor and either the red/white audio or optical from the regular 360 cables to your receiver, duncepuma.

---

Scroll all the way to the left in the XMB and go up to "turn off system", Marklershed. Click the checkbox and it'll download, install and then shutdown.[/QUOTE]

Okay.

I'm pretty sure I just need to set it to 5.1. I wouldn't be able to get the remote till tomorrow though.
_____
How is dell's return policy? If the viewing angles and shit are terrible, can I send it back?

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'd really appreciate it if y'all did this (there are Mac and Linux guides too): http://blog.austinheap.com/2009/06/15/how-to-setup-a-proxy-for-iran-citizens-for-windows/

Super easy way to set up a proxy, and the guy who's hosting the guide will take care of getting the IPs to the right people in Iran.[/QUOTE]

I would be happy to do that, but it probably wouldn't be of much use since I turn off my PC at nights, right?

[quote name='Mojimbo']
Scroll all the way to the left in the XMB and go up to "turn off system", Marklershed. Click the checkbox and it'll download, install and then shutdown.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks man. One final question .. how do you set up separate folders for downloaded items? I'd like to keep my purchased games and demos in two different folders.

Liquid the lightning hit like 25 feet from my room and about 7 feet from the house. It came in the house through the rebar in the concrete.

[quote name='darthbudge']I would be happy to do that, but it probably wouldn't be of much use since I turn off my PC at nights, right?[/QUOTE]Leave it running, mang, if for just a week. Hopefully they'll have won sooner rather than later.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Liquid the lightning hit like 25 feet from my room and about 7 feet from the house. It came in the house through the rebar in the concrete.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit. Was the rebar exposed anywhere?

I can't remember for sure off memory, but I think you go to the item and hit triangle and then like show info and one of the fields you can edit there is for the folder name. Then you just press a button in XMB under Games to change the way it sorts the listings from alphabetical or by date to a folder view. It might be the select button, I can't remember.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Leave it running, mang, if for just a week. Hopefully they'll have won sooner rather than later.

Holy shit. Was the rebar exposed anywhere?[/QUOTE]

Nope. My dad does concrete for a living so I know it was put in the ground right. I honestly don't know why we keep having this problem. Lightning struck our back yard probably four years ago about 40 feet out from where this last strike hit.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Leave it running, mang, if for just a week. Hopefully they'll have won sooner rather than later.
[/QUOTE]

I would love to do that, but my parents are really anal about leaving the computer on overnight. Hell, they used to try and get me to turn off the computer if I just went to do something else for a little while. Fortunately I was able to get them over that.

Explain the situation to them, budge.

I'm not sure if it'd be worth it otherwise. Once a proxy stops working, I imagine they move on to another one because they have to stay one step ahead of the government.[quote name='CaseyRyback']Nope. My dad does concrete for a living so I know it was put in the ground right. I honestly don't know why we keep having this problem. Lightning struck our back yard probably four years ago about 40 feet out from where this last strike hit.[/QUOTE]

I'm just trying to figure out how the fuck it even got to the rebar. It's kinda insane that it happened at all, ya know?

I supposed it could have been induced, but that's kinda insane to have a current powerful enough to fuck up as much shit as it did be induced.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Liquid the lightning hit like 25 feet from my room and about 7 feet from the house. It came in the house through the rebar in the concrete.[/QUOTE]

:shock:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Explain the situation to them, budge.

I'm not sure if it'd be worth it otherwise. Once a proxy stops working, I imagine they move on to another one because they have to stay one step ahead of the government.

I'm just trying to figure out how the fuck it even got to the rebar. It's kinda insane that it happened at all, ya know?

I supposed it could have been induced, but that's kinda insane to have a current powerful enough to fuck up as much shit as it did be induced.[/QUOTE]

It literally rode the rebar, came up the siding on the door, and blew a bullet sized hole in the wall. This lightning wasn't fucking around.

We almost lost our house because we had metal racks where it came in the house and carboard boxes on top of them. The heat had melted the racks and started burning holes in a box.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I can't remember for sure off memory, but I think you go to the item and hit triangle and then like show info and one of the fields you can edit there is for the folder name. Then you just press a button in XMB under Games to change the way it sorts the listings from alphabetical or by date to a folder view. It might be the select button, I can't remember.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. You are correct. Thanks.
icon14.gif

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It literally rode the rebar, came up the siding on the door, and blew a bullet sized hole in the wall. This lightning wasn't fucking around.

We almost lost our house because we had metal racks where it came in the house and carboard boxes on top of them. The heat had melted the racks and started burning holes in a box.[/QUOTE]

God DAMN.

Y'all have the worst of luck for all that to happen, especially since the rebar was underground. At least everything you lost was replaceable; losing your house would have sucked the biggest dick.

Got the speakers working! They sound pretty damn good for a 300 Koss walmart system.

Time to order the monitor. I hope the viewing angles are good enough for it to work as a t.v.

Whats up, OTT?

I dropped CALC today since I have about a 60% in the class with only the final test remaining (I could still pass, but if I have a 60% in the class, how well do you really think I'll do on a comprehensive final?), which actually opens up a lot of free time for me. I took advantage of this by laying out by my pool drinking wine while I would have been in class.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Explain the situation to them, budge.

I'm not sure if it'd be worth it otherwise. Once a proxy stops working, I imagine they move on to another one because they have to stay one step ahead of the government.
[/QUOTE]

I'll try, but I doubt they would care.

[quote name='Liquid 2']What's left of @Change_in_Iran's dorm in Iran after it was raided: http://picasaweb.google.com/iranonfire/KooyeDaneshgahTehranUniComplex#

Insanity.[/QUOTE]

Wow...

Austin, where's my helmet? I can't see my helmet!

---

Any of you guys have vanity plates? Seems like the biggest waste of money to me.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227633

I've never heard them called "custom car tags" either.

About to click the buy button on this monitor. Any reason why I shouldn't before I spend 200 bucks on this?
___
Liquid, what's the story on that dorm room?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']So dang retarded...[/QUOTE]

I've been with friends for the past two days and haven't gotten to get on the computer much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back