The "no fat crippled dinosaurs allowed" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']
Liquid, what's the story on that dorm room?[/QUOTE]The party of the year got raided by the 5-0, man. I think it went on for a week before being raided?

Check out my post history for the past day or two, Puma.
[quote name='tiredfornow']The party of the year got raided by the 5-0, man. I think it went on for a week before being raided?[/QUOTE]

Heh.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Happy birthday, L2. Can you buy beer yet?[/QUOTE]

This. Mainly the beer part. Because beer makes everything better.

:beer:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I hope MarioColbert and Strell don't read that it is your birthday. They may want to give you a special gift.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Is MarioColbert still around? *Never enters the kingdom of Nintendo*

[quote name='tiredfornow']I never look at the birthday list or I would've made the Happy Birthday Liquid OTT. Happy Birthday, champ.[/QUOTE]I'll never forgive you, tiredfornow. :cry:

(Thanks. :))

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I hope MarioColbert and Strell don't read that it is your birthday. They may want to give you a special gift.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']Happy Birthday, Liquid. Hopefully someone buys you a Pre :wave:[/QUOTE]That'd be out of control. Thanks. :)

(Speaking of which, I wonder what my parents are getting me anyways. I haven't seen them since 7 am, and probably won't see them again until that time tomorrow because of my b-b-b-b-bullshit work schedule.)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Happy birthday, L2. Can you buy beer yet?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='marten']This. Mainly the beer part. Because beer makes everything better.

:beer:[/QUOTE]Ah, if only. :[

Still another two years before I can do that (legally :cool:). I am thinking of putting this rockin' recession beard to the test though. :whistle2:k

Thanks though, both of y'all.

[quote name='Wolve11']Next week can we have the "Goodbye, don't die Wolve OTT?"

Happy Birthday Liquid[/QUOTE]

I'd be honored to make that OTT if I am around. When would you want it to be made?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Still another two years before I can do that (legally :cool:). I am thinking of putting this rockin' recession beard to the test though. :whistle2:k

Thanks though, both of y'all.[/QUOTE]

You've never even tried to buy alcohol before? I have a baby face, and I've been served plenty of times. Sometimes if they ask for my ID, I'll give it to them and see if they are either dumb enough to let me pass or cool enough to let me pass. Thankfully, I turn 21 in a couple months now.

Happy B-Day. Hopefully you enjoyed it and I'll drink a beer for you.

Next week Wednesday I'll be quitting the OTT for 6-9 months or so....I'll try to see if I can log on to CAG over there every so often if I get time to go to an internet cafe or something out there and if CAG isn't blocked over there.

[quote name='Eviltude']You've never even tried to buy alcohol before? I have a baby face, and I've been served plenty of times. Sometimes if they ask for my ID, I'll give it to them and see if they are either dumb enough to let me pass or cool enough to let me pass. Thankfully, I turn 21 in a couple months now.

Happy B-Day. Hopefully you enjoyed it and I'll drink a beer for you.[/QUOTE]
Nah, I've bought before, but only at liquor stores that I know don't card, and they never have anything good (unless you rank their dranks in terms of "What will get my the most fucked up for the least money?" :lol:).

Thanks. I'm gonna have a few brews tonight too. :cool:

[quote name='munch']Happy B Day, Liquid. I was on campus today. I could have helped you with your alcohol problem :cool:[/QUOTE]
Thanks. :)

And I wouldn't want you getting in trouble for me, mang! I just need to man up and put this beard out there. :[

[quote name='munch']You do. You need to follow my advice and go with the man-work-sucks-and-I-just-want-to-get-a-beer schtick.[/QUOTE]

Yessir. I'll try it sometime before the end of next week (since I need to get my shit together for a diff eq test that's coming up super fast).

[quote name='Wolve11']Next week Wednesday I'll be quitting the OTT for 6-9 months or so....I'll try to see if I can log on to CAG over there every so often if I get time to go to an internet cafe or something out there and if CAG isn't blocked over there.[/QUOTE]

OK, I'll try to make it like Monday or Tuesday then. That way you can see everyone wish you well before you have to leave.

[quote name='munch']You do. You need to follow my advice and go with the man-work-sucks-and-I-just-want-to-get-a-beer schtick.[/QUOTE]

My friend does this all the time and it has always worked.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I hope MarioColbert and Strell don't read that it is your birthday. They may want to give you a special gift.[/QUOTE]

Heh.

Happy Birthday, Liquid.

I might get a lackey position in a biophysics lab (if I can fit it into my lame ass schedule). :O
Being a lackey is kinda lame, but a) it pays and b) I can make connections.

Interviewing tomorrow, probably. :whee:

[quote name='Trakan']Happy Birthday, Liquid.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Happy birthday, Liquid![/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Happy b-day liquidos.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, guys. :)

[quote name='Eviltude']Liquid gets the best birthday present ever -- the Scott Tenerman South Park episode.[/QUOTE]?

[quote name='lordwow']Happy birthday Liquid 2![/QUOTE]Thanks.

[quote name='manthing']Happy Birfday Liquid.

I didn't know your birthday was on such a cool day.

:cool:[/QUOTE]Thanks.

And what? Tuesday, or the 16th? :lol:

[quote name='manthing']June 16th $$$$a!

:cool:[/QUOTE]
What happened today (besides my birthday :cool:) that's worth noting? :O

[quote name='Rocko']Happy birthday Liquid.[/QUOTE]Thanks.

Happy Birthday, Liquid.

---

Budge?

3633752862_d2a463fdca_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back