The "no fat crippled dinosaurs allowed" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't plan on attempting to run everything at highest settings possible. It appears everything's integrated (Intel GMA 950), but I'm relatively illiterate when it comes to that shit.

Crossover handled the Steam installer no problem - converted it to a .dmg file, and it makes it run as a Mac application instead of a Windows app.

[quote name='JJSP']I don't plan on attempting to run everything at highest settings possible. It appears everything's integrated (Intel GMA 950), but I'm relatively illiterate when it comes to that shit.

Crossover handled the Steam installer no problem - converted it to a .dmg file, and it makes it run as a Mac application instead of a Windows app.[/QUOTE]Good luck with that, I have the exact same integrated video chip in my sub $200 netbook. :lol:
[quote name='tiredfornow']Is Burnout Paradise sharable on PS3?[/QUOTE]Yep.

Grabbed the Watchmen motion comic for $6 and South Park S10 for $16 on Spun with the 20% coupon. Not bad. Could've gotten S8 and S9 for the same price to complete the collection but I'd rather not spend that much.

[quote name='Rocko'] Could've gotten S8 and S9 for the same price to complete the collection but I'd rather not spend that much.[/QUOTE]

Season 8 has "Goodtimes with Weapons" an absolute personal fav;
9 has "Trapped in a Closet," how could you turn those down?

Title: AWESOME MONITOR!!!!
Date: June 11, 2009
Pros: Connecting with Friends, Gaming, Music & Movies, School, Finances, Presentation

Review
Iv'e had a 19" for so long that this 24" is amazing.. Totally Speechless. Not only is it a Monitor, but having it hook up to my 42" T.V. with the HDMI connections is out of this world awesome! Plus don't forget about the Warranty choice at the end, with the price its a deal that you can't resist.
What does that even mean?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Good luck with that, I have the exact same integrated video chip in my sub $200 netbook. :lol:
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I figured it'd be a futile attempt. Simple things (PvZ) run fine, but I'm pretty sure it'll explode if I try anything remotely decent.

While still playable, even the later levels of PvZ have really bad slowdown when the game throws everything at you. I mostly blame the Atom for that so you probably won't have that problem.

---

Larry David in a Woody Allen movie? Please don't be shitty.

[quote name='Mojimbo']
Larry David in a Woody Allen movie? Please don't be shitty.[/QUOTE]
Potential for greatness and/or epic failure. I hope it's good, I certainly enjoy Larry's exploration of neuroses and narcissism better than Woody's.

------------------------------------

My new favorite CAG: JohnnyRingo
YOU NEED TO MATCH SPEEDS WITH TRAFFIC I BET YOU LOOK IN THE DRIVER SIDE MIRROR JUST BEFORE THE ENTRANCE RAMP BECOMES THE SLOW LANE I'M ALSO PRETTY SURE YOU PASS ON THE RIGHT AND SEE NO REASON TO FEAR TRAVELING IN THE LANES NEXT TO A RIG YES I DRIVE A TRUCK !!!! AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS KIND OF SHIT EVERY DAY. thank you for your time OH BY THE WAY WERE USUALLY FAT TALL STRONG AND UPSET SO DONT TRY KICKING ANY ASS JUST YELL AND CALL HIM NAMES TELL THEYRE BLIND AND YOULL GO HOME AND NOT TO A HOSPITAL. Sorry but all your cursing, and the subject matter hit a littlle close to home.

and

Monsta if you do that boss applauds and says" Way to hustle" your job evaluates performance, so do ours.

An even better question is, how nobody has made a big deal that Sosa has spoken English really well in interviews yet when he was in front of congress, he turns into just another Cuban off a boat

[quote name='st0neface']Someone explain to me how Sammy Sosa taking PEDs is breaking news.[/QUOTE]

NBA Finals are done, Stanley Cup Finals are done, no NFL. This is what passes for sports news from June-September.

And using illegal substances to enhance your performance in sporting events makes you a douchebag. He deserves being put on blast by the media right now.

And if roids werent enough for him, remember the corked bat incident?

hello hai you evry hot movis

signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It was some spammer...post was deleted, still showed its name though *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

I clicked on his name and it took me to your profile.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I clicked on his name and it took me to your profile.[/QUOTE]

Weird. Could be a glitch with the forums that takes one to the mod/admin that banned user when you clicked on his name.

What's hilarious is Dodger fans chanting "ster-oids, ster-oids" at Jason Giambi when they have a currently suspended Manny Ramirez on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back