Budge Locked Himself Out Of The OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deja Vu o_O

----------

Welcome back Budge!

----------

I'm still tempted to play that Golden Axe Beast Rider game even though TFN has told me to stay away from it because it's garbage :whistle2:k

[quote name='JFD']:blush:[/quote]

Now that I think about it, doesn't senorwoohoo's basement have shag carpet?

oO0oO0oo0O0oo0oO0oooOo0

BooThisMan.gif

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why are there so many CAGs selling 4K points card for $30 and under :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

YF360G or Code generators?

[quote name='rabbitt']Now that I think about it, doesn't senorwoohoo's basement have shag carpet?

oO0oO0oo0O0oo0oO0oooOo0[/QUOTE]

o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Speaking of the gym, my complimentary meeting with a PT was cancelled and there are no openings tomorrow.

:bomb:

RomanoCheez:

Why would you believe a BB employee?

:???:

oh i got my vista/xp dual boot working only to discover that using xp did not fix any of the problems i was having that so many people were convinced was due to vista, as is the default answer for any problem someone with vista has that someone with xp weighs in on.

i have always wanted to try dual booting though, so its cool that i now know how.

That sucks, Moxio :/

---

I called the BB guy out.

His response?

"Oh, they weren't advertising that when it first came out."

:roll:

[quote name='seanr1221']Zew, Trakan. I'm at BestBuy now and the guy is saying the HTCT does NOT simulate surround.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I need to take my car up to the Chrysler dealership today and get that golf ball dent appraised, then maybe run around town and try to find a decent HD for my triple. I know I could snag one for a better price off of newegg, but I want to see what I can find.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']barring an in-n-out showing up around here, they're the bees knees, dude.[/QUOTE]

I like SmashBurger better, but they're only in CO, KS, MN and TX right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back