Budge Locked Himself Out Of The OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']Wow this dude on Wheel of Fortune has little midget arms so he has a designated spinner. I wonder if Pat felt uncomfortable shaking his hand. I know it's terrible to laugh but still that aint something you see everday.[/QUOTE]

I saw that shit. He looked like a beaver, which suits him because I think he was from Canada.

[quote name='darthbudge']HumanSnatcher was on Wheel of Fortune?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I think I'm going to ask my computer science teacher from this last semester to help me build a notebook pc. You guys think it would be worth it? I have a little experience building desktops, but I don't really know where to start with notebooks.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yup. Got any cool tips for me? :D[/QUOTE]
Water, water, water. Don't die out there. Buy any merch you plan on picking up at the end of the day - lots of bands will sell things cheaper as the day goes on 'cause it's less shit they've gotta pack up. Monster's hooking up free energy drinks at their tent, but they go fast and will dehydrate you pretty quickly. Cheap CD's can be had at the Hopeless Records tent - they're usually doing compilation CD's for a buck or so.

Senses Fail are headlining the Smartpunk stage for most of the tour. I forget who else is on that stage, but I recommend watching Bayside, NOFX, The Ataris, Big D & The Kids Table, Less Than Jake, and Outernational. I recommend avoiding 3Oh!3, Millionaires, Breathe Carolina, Jeffree Star, and BrokenCYDE if at all possible.

[quote name='JJSP']Water, water, water. Don't die out there. Buy any merch you plan on picking up at the end of the day - lots of bands will sell things cheaper as the day goes on 'cause it's less shit they've gotta pack up. Monster's hooking up free energy drinks at their tent, but they go fast and will dehydrate you pretty quickly. Cheap CD's can be had at the Hopeless Records tent - they're usually doing compilation CD's for a buck or so.

Senses Fail are headlining the Smartpunk stage for most of the tour. I forget who else is on that stage, but I recommend watching Bayside, NOFX, The Ataris, Big D & The Kids Table, Less Than Jake, and Outernational. I recommend avoiding 3Oh!3, Millionaires, Breathe Carolina, Jeffree Star, and BrokenCYDE if at all possible.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I wish NOFX was playing in San Antonio but they aren't.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why would your comp sci professor help you with building a laptop...?[/QUOTE]

Because he's a nice guy who said he enjoys doing that sort of thing....

So do you think it would be worth it to build my own or would I just be better off buying one from somewhere like dell?

I think NoFX has a new cd coming out/already out. Sucks they won't be there, budge.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Definitely don't go see 3oh!3.[/QUOTE]

I kind of want to see them just for the song "Don't Trust Me". :oops:

If the schedules work out, these are the bands I want to see:

Senses Fail
Bayside
P.O.S.
Less Than Jake
Streetlight Manifesto
Bad Religion
A Day to Remember
The White Tie Affair
Saosin
Scary Kids Scaring Kids.

I could be wrong, but I don't think building a laptop is very cost efficient. I've replaced the backlight in a laptop before, and that in and of itself was a pain in my ass.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You can't build your own notebook, Preston.[/QUOTE]

Well I know I'd have to start with a "bare bones" setup. I can't decide though. It would be a couple hundy for the notebook itself, then I'd have to buy all the parts I want. At the same time, "building" it on dell or sony would be equally expensive.

Torn

[quote name='st0neface']I could be wrong, but I don't think building a laptop is very cost efficient. I've replaced the backlight in a laptop before, and that in and of itself was a pain in my ass.[/QUOTE]

Finally an actual answer. That's what I was afraid of after looking at the things I would like to add on. Thanks.

[quote name='rabbitt']How was the absinthe, liquid?[/QUOTE]

My friend is kind of a $$$$$$ and spent the whole day at his ex-girlfriend's place and then called me at 9 pm to tell me that he "didn't feel like hanging out."

This kinda thing happens all the time with him too, so fuuuuuuuuuuuuck hanging with him now.

[quote name='munch']I legit fell asleep trying to watch the first Transformers. No way I'm going near the second.[/QUOTE]

I made it forty five minutes in before crashing. That movie is such a piece of shit and it boggles my mind that people actually wanted to see another one.

[quote name='Liquid 2']My friend is kind of a $$$$$$ and spent the whole day at his ex-girlfriend's place and then called me at 9 pm to tell me that he "didn't feel like hanging out."

This kinda thing happens all the time with him too, so fuuuuuuuuuuuuck hanging with him now.[/QUOTE]

fuck that hoe.

And his girlfriend too ;)

I watched Taken the other night, despite hearing that it was no good from a few friends. Aside from the girl who was "Taken" running absolutely everywhere, it was a fun movie. Lots of action and although there wasn't much of a story, it was pretty evident what it would be about anyways.

[quote name='Eviltude']I watched Taken the other night, despite hearing that it was no good from a few friends. Aside from the girl who was "Taken" running absolutely everywhere, it was a fun movie. Lots of action and although there wasn't much of a story, it was pretty evident what it would be about anyways.[/QUOTE]

People here seemed to think it was ok. I thought it was interesting and wanted to check it out, but haven't yet.

It's good, frosty, just don't expect to have your mind blown. Kick back with the chixa, turn on the surround sound and have a few drinks while watching Liam Neeson kick everyone's ass. I felt the character's were decently developed for the small amount of interactions they had, but the very end was a little weird (ask me after you watch it and I'll explain). Overall it was a sweet movie, albeit a straight up action flick.

[quote name='Eviltude']Congratulations, lulu.

Now you won't ask anyone to help you move for at least 20 years or so![/QUOTE]

I'm not all moved yet. I have until the 19th for that. I have to paint and clean first. I bought a foreclosure and I'm excited to really make it my home.

Why does Soundwave sound like Dr. Claw?*

:whistle2:(

Yes I know the same voice actor does voices for both, but they blew $500mil on the film but can't spend the $100 for a vococorder?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm not all moved yet. I have until the 19th for that. I have to paint and clean first. I bought a foreclosure and I'm excited to really make it my home.[/QUOTE]

It's good you are going in excited, it makes for a much more enjoyable experience and you will be happier when you are done.

I've helped move my brother 5 times, including from California to New Jersey. That shit is stressful.

[quote name='manthing']Why does Soundwave sound like Dr. Claw?*

:whistle2:(

Yes I know the same voice actor does voices for both, but they blew $500mil on the film but can't spend the $100 for a vococorder?
[/QUOTE]

Are you wasting your time on ROTF? :whistle2:s

Available now on Netflix Instant Watch:

Zombie.jpg

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Available now on Netflix Instant Watch:

Zombie.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Zombie vs. Shark! :boxing:

When are 3rd party apps going to get landscape keyboards?

:bomb:

[quote name='Eviltude']I think I'm going to ask my computer science teacher from this last semester to help me build a notebook pc. You guys think it would be worth it? I have a little experience building desktops, but I don't really know where to start with notebooks.[/QUOTE]
Don't, not even worth it. It's nearly impossible anyway, can't buy notebook cases, motherboards, and CPUs as easily.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Sweet. Another 3 miles ran non-stop. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Why? I mean, you ran all that time, and where did you get? Home. That's a rather inefficient form of locomotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back