Budge Locked Himself Out Of The OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Better start looking for that shrink-wrapping machine on eBay![/QUOTE]

Do you really think people want his copies of '187 Ride or Die' or 'MK:Special forces'?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='munch']You guys really call it "Philly-town"?[/QUOTE][quote name='Liquid 2']White people.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='munch']I never had a single problem with Bully on the 360. It is still one of the most delightful games I've ever played.[/QUOTE]Pretty much. It's one of those games that I wish I could delete from my memory so I could play it again fresh.

[quote name='manthing']Do you really think people want his copies of '187 Ride or Die' or 'MK:Special forces'?

:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Actually, I do not have either one of those games. But with over 1,100-someodd games at last count (I havent logged the Xbox, PS2 or GC games yet) across many platforms there are bound to be a few craptastic titles in there.

[quote name='Number83']:lol:

Actually, I do not have either one of those games. But with over 1,100-someodd games at last count (I havent logged the Xbox, PS2 or GC games yet) across many platforms there are bound to be a few craptastic titles in there.[/QUOTE]

Like Too Human?

?

I was talking bout the shit that's going on at my house. I can give a shit about gears 2.

....unless they're having another double XP weekend, then I could give a shit.

[quote name='joe2187']?

I was talking bout the shit that's going on at my house. I can give a shit about gears 2.

....unless they're having another double XP weekend, then I could give a shit.[/QUOTE]

I think they are, actually.

[quote name='joe2187']?

....unless they're having another double XP weekend, then I could give a shit.[/QUOTE]

It was a joke. I was just trying to bring some levity to your life. :whistle2:(

I went to the Os game yesterday and in between innings at some point there was an announcement that Depeche Mode was going to be playing in Virginia, and I joked to my friend that I wanted to go since it's cool to hate on Depeche Mode. Then they announced they were giving away tickets at Fan Assistance and we were like "Free Depeche Mode tickets, let's do this" because everyone is a closet Depeche Mode fan.

It's kinda freaky how much teachers have in common with their students these days. It would have blown my young mind back then if i found out ateacher of mine played video games.

Back then if a teacher took your game boy, it probably stayed in a drawer all day. These days the teacher might play it before giving it back.:lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']Back then if a teacher took your game boy, it probably stayed in a drawer all day. These days the teacher might play it before giving it back.:lol:[/QUOTE]

My third grade teacher who was best friends with my mother (and is still alive and living in a nursing home) to this day refuses to give me back my Masters of the Universe action figures! I ask for them every time I visit her.

[quote name='manthing']Which He-Mangs #83?[/QUOTE]

He Man, Skeletor, Beast Man, Man at Arms, Tri-Clops, Stratos and Teela :)drool:)

[quote name='Number83']He Man, Skeletor, Beast Man, Man at Arms, Tri-Clops, Stratos and Teela :)drool:)[/QUOTE]

:nottalking:

Trap Jaw & Man-E-Faces or GTFO!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']do i want chicken or beef for lunch. :|[/QUOTE]

Why not eat both?

[quote name='manthing']:nottalking:

Why not eat both?[/QUOTE]

I'm not THAT hungry -- it's either a double cheeseburger or 5 chicken fingers (that's what's in the fridge).

I forgot there was also two "slices" of deep-dish/chicago-style pizza in there...
Well, I started with the chicken (figured it needed to be eaten sooner, since it was cooked a few days before the beef) ... though it might not be enough. May add that pizza to it.

Frosty should have put the chicken fingers in-between the burger patties, the put fingerburger between the 2 slices of pizza.

[quote name='manthing']Frosty should have put the chicken fingers in-between the burger patties, the put fingerburger between the 2 slices of pizza.[/QUOTE]

My own twisted monstrosity in the same vein as the Luther Vandross? :whistle2:s

[quote name='corrosivefrost']My own twisted monstrosity in the same vein as the Luther Vandross? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

What you call monstrosity, I call art.

------

I have Taco Town Tacos on the brain thanks to that theatre food thread.

63713939.VPwOC7GO.rimshot.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what the fuck is with all the graphic leads on joystiq stories have 'shops of some crazy chick's head on them? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

dead_space_extraction.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what the fuck is with all the graphic leads on joystiq stories have 'shops of some crazy chick's head on them? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Apparently it's some meme.

Here's an e-mail exchange I just had with a dude on craigslist (I'm selling Wii Fit for $65):

[quote name='dumbass Mexican']intrested?
i can offer you 60 today[/QUOTE]

[quote name='me']
Eddie,

Thanks for the interest in Wii Fit..

I think I'm going to have to stick to $65. That's $25 off the used price and still cheaper than you can get off ebay or amazon used. It's in great condition too, so the value of it has not gone down significantly.

If you can do $65 let me know. I'd like to sell it to you today.

Best,
me[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dumbass Mexican']thanks anyways but i seen a wee fit at frys for 70[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']:nottalking:

Why not eat both?[/QUOTE]

Trap Jaw was safe...I left him home that day. As was Ram Man and Webstor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back