Budge Locked Himself Out Of The OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']Damn, Red Dwarf is a weird show, even more than Farscape. Funny though.[/QUOTE]
A friend of mine gave me some of the novels...really should read those.

[quote name='munch']I'm going to try my absolute hardest to see this while I am in London:

http://www.waitingforgodottheplay.com/

Shit looks bwallin'![/QUOTE]
me and a friend from high school did a... duologue? of an excerpt from that.

even though we were acting it, we had no fucking idea what was going on and as a result the performance probably looked like shit.

I didn't realize it was a "legit" play.

Hey Banky, does Sam's forcefield power from the Reaper pilot ever show up again? I can't recall any further use, at least in what I've seen of the series. I was surprised to see that the Season 2 set is already out in stores when I picked up the first season for $17.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Hey Banky, does Sam's forcefield power from the Reaper pilot ever show up again? I can't recall any further use, at least in what I've seen of the series. I was surprised to see that the Season 2 set is already out in stores when I picked up the first season for $17.[/QUOTE]
Not that I've ever seen. In fact, they really dropped him having "powers" whatsoever, IIRC.

I've seen every episode, and yeah, his powers kinda just vanish.

Still, awesome show.

I just finished Killzone 2. It only took me two fucking days. How in the hell do they get away with charging $60 for this shit?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Like Super Mario World and Zelda, TemporaryScars?[/QUOTE]

Not really...I was thinking along the lines of...oh I dunno, since we're talking about a FPS, Clive Barker's Undying? Goldeneye? Half Life?

I'm not saying there shouldn't be multiplayer, but two days to beat a game? I didn't even play it all day. It was just a few hours at a time.

That game took 4 years to make too, Temp. :(

I'd suggest looking into RPGs and stuff for length and more bang for your buck, but I know you hate all things Japan.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That game took 4 years to make too, Temp. :(

I'd suggest looking into RPGs and stuff for length and more bang for your buck, but I know you hate all things Japan.[/QUOTE]

I actually like Japan, I just don't like their games. Somebody is always a robot and somebody is always physic, and they all have girl hair.

FFVII was pretty dope though.

I used to really hate short games , back when I had plenty of time to play super long games like RPGs. Now I really don't mind if a game can be beaten in a weekend. If it has no multiplayer or minimal replay value in the single player , then I just rent/borrow it. If its got solid multiplayer , or a lot of replay value in the single player , then I buy it or consider buying it.

Also helps to keep my insane backlog in check.

I wish I had xbl friends to play Halo 3 custom games with :(. Why can't they just make a list of a bunch of people playing games. This matchmaking shit sucks.

*sigh*

One drive acquired today.

One drive with a fucking cracked tray. Cracked as in broken in fucking half.

Man, I love Ebay. Asshats. :beer:

Har har har.

And after dismantling it, it looks like it's been chain smoked into for months.

Damn asians. And yes, I'm stereotyping. Apologies to those that wouldn't pull this shit.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I feel ripped off when a game is too short.[/QUOTE]

Find ways to get your value back on a short game , like trading it in. I did that with Smash Hits. Made $10 goozex dollars off of it.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I wish I had xbl friends to play Halo 3 custom games with :(. Why can't they just make a list of a bunch of people playing games. This matchmaking shit sucks.[/QUOTE]

I'd play with you , but I need a new 360 first. :(

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I've seen every episode, and yeah, his powers kinda just vanish.

Still, awesome show.

I just finished Killzone 2. It only took me two fucking days. How in the hell do they get away with charging $60 for this shit?[/QUOTE]

Call of Duty 4 took me half a day. Definitely took less time to play through (save my veteran play through with the infinte respawns leading to throwing controllers) than KZ2 did. Most FPS with heavy focus on MP are short. Fact of life, or some shit.

I'm not sure which is worse- that band, or this teenage cover band called "Broken 4 Submission" who played horrible covers of Green Day, Nirvana, and Blink-182 songs at the Rochester, Illinois 4th of July celebration about 5 years ago.

They butchered so many songs that were pretty much as simple as you can get when it comes to guitar, bass, and vocals. I can halfway forgive the drummer since the drums are the most complicated part of the songs which they covered.

[quote name='Rocko']Had a good time in Philadelphia today. :][/QUOTE]

What were you doing in the 215, Rocko?

I miss Philly-town. :cry:

Morning OTT. Lovely morning, unemployment rate hit 9.5% this morning, and here in Boston it looks like it's about 5 AM, heavy fog and almost no light getting through.

I'm glad I'm not religious, I'm pretty sure I'd think the apocalypse is coming given the weather we've had here.

EDIT: Oh nice, a hail storm advisory.

[quote name='lordwow']Morning OTT. Lovely morning, unemployment rate hit 9.5% this morning, and here in Boston it looks like it's about 5 AM, heavy fog and almost no light getting through.[/QUOTE]

Same thing here...Something strange about driving to work and actually being able to stare directly into the sun, see it's disk, and not have to avert your eyes because of the brightness.

:whee:

[quote name='lordwow']I'm glad I'm not religious, I'm pretty sure I'd think the apocalypse is coming given the weather we've had here.

EDIT: Oh nice, a hail storm advisory.[/QUOTE]

If you see 4 men riding horses and thier names are Conquest, War, Famine and Death, get the heck out of there.

#83, if you came to my house and saw that I didn't open my game cases the way you like, would you ground me for a weekend?

I never had a single problem with Bully on the 360. It is still one of the most delightful games I've ever played.

[quote name='munch']#83, if you came to my house and saw that I didn't open my game cases the way you like, would you ground me for a weekend?[/QUOTE]

Probably not, but there are no guarantees. ;)

And the grounding had more to do with him opening up an M rated game than anything else.

But I'll admit I was slightly annoyed that the label was just sliced open and not in it's place inside the case. What if one day I want to re-seal them? :cool:

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

Where does Bully glitch Frost?[/QUOTE]

everywhere.

it's not frequent, but it has the worst fucking timing:

(1) playing consumo for nerd challenge mission. get high score, about to force myself to die for game over and mission success. two sumos pin me between each other so close together that the bouncing back and forth goes spastic and the game locks.
(2) shooting gallery, trying to grind carnival tickets and glass bottles for the cheevo, and the gallery loads up with nothing in it, all dimmed out, and the timer never expires.
(3) randomly, one of the factions attacks me as i'm going from (a) to (b) and as he punches me in the back of the head, the game just froze
(4)[a] final mission -- loading boss fight -- stuck in infinite load sequence
try 2, it loads, glitches me on a balance beam section so I'm stuck in the floor and can't die or move... reload again, go through the entire last mission for the third time, finally got it.

:|

[quote name='Number83']Probably not, but there are no guarantees. ;)

And the grounding had more to do with him opening up an M rated game than anything else.

But I'll admit I was slightly annoyed that the label was just sliced open and not in it's place inside the case. What if one day I want to re-seal them? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Better start looking for that shrink-wrapping machine on eBay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back