Budge Locked Himself Out Of The OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am going to try Bacon wrapped, deep fried Johnsville Brats. Bacon makes everything better! So does deep frying!

Went to get my golf ball dent appraised at the dealership and it came out to just under $400. I don't even plan to fix the damn thing :lol:.

311 concert tonight (With Snoop Dogg I think) where my girlfriend works. I could get free beer, but their new album isn't that great and that's probably what they will play most. Not to mention I'd have to get a ticket.

I got an email this morning telling me to go sign my new work contract, only to be told they aren't ready when i went to HR.

Sigh.....

[quote name='manthing']Don't you have Krystal down there Jake?

The Sweet Bites there are awesome! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Haven't tried those yet, Krystals isn't all that great anyway. White Castle is better, but there aren't any around here anymore.

Stinkin, your favorite band in the entire universe is playing some festival in Pomona. You should go, since Fairplex is a giant parking lot and it'll be 110 degrees.

Scratch that. 311 is coming with Ziggy Marley. It would be worth the $15 to see Snoop a loop and 311, but not just 311.

[quote name='munch']311 is great live. It's too bad their last 3 or so albums have all sounded exactly the same.[/QUOTE]

Did you see them live recently?

The problem with their latest albums is that they're so mellow, I wish they'd kick it up by a few notches.

[quote name='JJSP']Stinkin, your favorite band in the entire universe is playing some festival in Pomona. You should go, since Fairplex is a giant parking lot and it'll be 110 degrees.[/QUOTE]

I heard about it...don't like any of the other bands, and I'm not paying $80+ to see them live again.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you go see them at The Backyard with Snoop Dig a few years back, munchausen?[/QUOTE]

No, but I did see Snoop Dogg at Lollapalooza in 1997. He was great.

I think I've seen 311 three times, maybe twice. Like I said, they put on a great show.

So I finally got my copy of Planet Earth in hand . . . and the case is kind of broke. It's really not a big deal, won't be noticeable on the shelf, and probably not worth waiting forever to hear back from Warner. So, I think I'll just keep it.

[quote name='manthing']http://www.freshnessmag.com/2009/06/30/nike-x-transformers-ii-pack-zoom-sharkalaid-%E2%80%93-decepticons-soundwave-edition/

These are actually kinda neat.

:oops:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my buddy here from work collects basketball shoes and he was just telling me about these during lunch. I'd love to get me a set but I'm not crazy enough to pay $120+ per set or stand in line for hours to try to get one.

I'd go with the Megatron & Soundwave

nike-zoom-flight-club-transformers-megatron-09.jpg

if you guys were to have something for lunch that you made yourself what would it be? (no mexican food)
and i'm not just saying that to be a dick, i really don't like most mexican food

healthy or as unhealthy as you like.

I'm going grocery shopping and am not hungry at all, which means I'll come back with almost nothing so I need some ideas.

The more I play Killzone 2, the more I like it.

But why is my in-game character so short? When I look straight ahead, I'm looking at other people's rib cages.

Well the interview today seems to be a bust. The job is really for a Floor Supervisor position that I would have to do until an engineering position is avalible (at least 6 months to most likely a couple years). Also I don't think the pay would be any good since it really isn't an engineering postition they would hire me at. Anyways I will find out in a couple of weeks what their decision is.

I had to take the equivalent of an IQ test and then a Mechanical Reasoning Test...there were both laughable.

:whistle2:( The web marketplace stinks for XBL, as it has been refusing to let me cue downloads for a few days and now it won't let me redeem a code.

Wow this dude on Wheel of Fortune has little midget arms so he has a designated spinner. I wonder if Pat felt uncomfortable shaking his hand. I know it's terrible to laugh but still that aint something you see everday.

[quote name='Rocko']Had a good time in Philadelphia today. :][/QUOTE]

Where else did ya go? Where are ya staying at? Have you been to the Constitution Center yet?

Well, after months of procrastination, I got the gears in motion to go back to school. With my GI Bill, going to school full time and working part time will net me more money a month than working full time has so far.

[quote name='darthbudge']HumanSnatcher was on Wheel of Fortune?[/QUOTE]

That would have been twice as funny but sadly no.

[quote name='Liquid 2']What're you gonna do there, st0neface?[/QUOTE]

Well I only have like 9 credits left before my AA, so I'm gonna go to the CC feeder for UF for a year to get the degree that all but guarantees you entry. Once there, I plan on majoring in microbiology. I kinda want to pursue a minor too, but I'm not sure on that yet. Gotta figure out something that both interests me and can be coupled with my major to expand my job choices.

[quote name='lordwow']One of my co-workers is trying out for Wheel of Fortune this week.[/QUOTE]

Some chick that used to work here won the Showcase Showdown on The Price Is Right a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back