Budge Locked Himself Out Of The OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's unfortunate.

If I like it I'll definitely look into the other books. The store only had volumes 1 and 5 though, or I would've bought 2 as well.

Scott Pilgrim certainly looks interesting.

After reading Watchmen, I'm really interested in graphic novels other than the mainstream DC/Marvel super hero standard affair. Walking Dead should satisfy that, and Scott Pilgrim also looks entertaining. I checked out 30 Days of Night where I was but it didn't really look too interesting.

I am baffled at how I lost the first match on the hardest difficulty of SFIV then proceded to win out through seth and yet I've only made it to seth once so far on medium (without continues). :|

Edit: fuck. Not using a continue is enough to fight Akuma?! :bomb:

[quote name='seanr1221']So when I get the HTCT, I just run a HDMI cord from the 360 to the sub, and then another HDMI from the sub to the tv?[/QUOTE]

Is that the Sony one from Amazon?

[quote name='seanr1221']So when I get the HTCT, I just run a HDMI cord from the 360 to the sub, and then another HDMI from the sub to the tv?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can have three devices connected to the CT's HDMI ports and one HDMI cable going from the sub to the TV. It works like a HDMI selector.

------------

Bought a shirt today:

dilla-donuts-brown.jpg

[quote name='Moxio']Did you buy it for $252?[/QUOTE]

I'm still deciding between that or just going to BestBuy. It would be 20.00 more, but I have a lot of Reward Zone credit.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, you can have three devices connected to the CT's HDMI ports and one HDMI cable going from the sub to the TV. It works like a HDMI selector.[/quote]

Ok cool. Monoprice is the cheapest place for HDMI cables, correct?

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, you can have three devices connected to the CT's HDMI ports and one HDMI cable going from the sub to the TV. It works like a HDMI selector.[/QUOTE]

Goddamn, I need one of these to mount under my 42" flatscreen. 360/PS3/Cablebox... just the right number of HDMI inputs... god damn, I wish they were having a good sale and I had the cash to get it. :|

1st day of cleaning/painting done. My paint choices look really nice. Tomorrow I get appliances in and I should have more done and I'll take pictures which I know you all will be thrilled to see.

So i saw Public Enemies earlier. It wasn't bad, but it really seemed to drag in parts. Didn't really feel like a gangster movie to me.

Yeah, but they only have a handful to choose from.

The problem is that we don't like double door refrigerators and these days, that's pretty much all there is.

Do you want a fridge without a freezer or something?

The only kind of one door fridge that I can think of has a drawer for a freezer.

[quote name='Chika']my holiday officially began about 20 minutes ago

happy 4th of July OTT[/QUOTE]You can't even take a straight picture, maybe you should stop.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back