- - - - -

CAG Arcade Stick Thread II: World Warrior

#871 asianxcore   ...to the moon CAGiversary!   6077 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:03 AM

Up for Pre-Order @ the Madcatz Store:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#872 BackInBlack  

BackInBlack

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

Transparent Sanwa pushbuttons are in stock at arcadeshock.

http://www.arcadesho...gates-/list.htm

card.png

#873 anathema728   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   589 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

anathema728

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:09 AM

$4.75 each? I'll pass.

#874 SubjectNameHere   http://squandary.com CAGiversary!   1055 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

SubjectNameHere

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:37 PM

Posted my review of the Arcade FightStick Carrier at Golgotron.com if y'all wanted more info on it.

SQUANDARY - "Helping you go broke wisely." 

squandary.com

#875 asianxcore   ...to the moon CAGiversary!   6077 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:31 AM

Got my Madcatz Stick Messenger Bag today. A little disappointed.

The material is thin and feels kind of cheap for the $33 I paid for the bag. Also the strap isn't padded and also doesn't feel as sturdy as Messenger Bags that are used for Universal use.

Probably going to see if I can buy a Messenger Bag Strap pad to at least make it a little more comfortable to carry.

#876 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17431 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:52 AM

Oh snap.

http://www.razerzone.com/bredtofight

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#877 integralsmatic   Everyday should be Harvey Day CAGiversary!   5278 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

integralsmatic

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:57 PM

Oh snap.

http://www.razerzone.com/bredtofight

I took a shot at being part of it. Why the hell not.

Interested in this one. The Razor Onza was great for call of duty. Lets see if this can translate well to a fight stick.

I already like the hatch a la the pdp stick from MK. Less screwes to deal with. I hope its easy to artwork on this thing.
Posted Image
Signature by Banshee350
Avatar(or Bust shot) done by Jeffery "CHAMBA" Cruz
R.I.P Nujabes aka Jun Seba (1974-2010) Another great musical mind ripped from our hands.
R.I.P Pat Carlucci- Rest easy my friend. You're with all of us in our hearts.

#878 Sir_Fragalot   wants Startropics 3. CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Sir_Fragalot

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:59 PM

Got a question. A friend of mine and possibly myself are thinking about making our own sticks. Basically what I am wondering is there any sites that sell cheap Joystick cases?

Doesn't matter what kind of case it is, I just want to see available options so I can plan a possible cost if I were to build a joystick. I would rather buy a premade case since it would be much easier for me instead building one.

125063.png808669.png
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#879 hpbbes   I typo'd my username CAGiversary!   1267 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:41 AM

Check the trading forum on SRK. There are few guys there making blank wood cases (Nite Walker and QCF Gaming come to mind, but there are definitely more).

#880 LostRoad   I just want to wake up. CAGiversary!   1094 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:06 AM

Got a question. A friend of mine and possibly myself are thinking about making our own sticks. Basically what I am wondering is there any sites that sell cheap Joystick cases?

Doesn't matter what kind of case it is, I just want to see available options so I can plan a possible cost if I were to build a joystick. I would rather buy a premade case since it would be much easier for me instead building one.

http://www.tek-innov...rthobbies/?loc=
No matter how good looking she is, some one some where is sick of her shit.

Posted Image

#881 MarkMan   CAG TEKKEN MASTER CAGiversary!   8622 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

THE SOUL STILL BURNS!

Posted Image

Mad Catz® Enters into Agreement with Namco Bandai Games Inc® to Create SOULCALIBUR™ V Arcade FightStick Soul Edition

SOULCALIBUR™ V Arcade FightStick Soul Edition IsExpected to Launch Worldwide January 2012

SAN DIEGO, Oct 25, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. ("Mad Catz") (AMEX/TSX: MCZ) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Namco Bandai Games Inc, to produce the SOULCALIBUR™ V Arcade FightStick Soul Edition, a Tournament Edition fighting game controller for use with the upcoming SOULCALIBUR V videogame. The agreement gives Mad Catz worldwide rights to ship products for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoftand for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system from Sony®.

"The FightStick product category continues to perform well for us globally and the addition of the popular SOULCALIBUR franchise leverages both our brand and market leadership." said Darren Richardson, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. "Leveraging licenses on a global basis is part of our long term growth strategy to build our worldwide business."

About Mad Catz
Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (AMEX/TSX: MCZ) is a global provider of innovative interactive entertainment products marketed primarily under its Mad Catz® (casual gaming), Cyborg™ (pro gaming), Tritton® (gaming audio), Saitek® (simulation), and Eclipse™ (home and office) brands. Mad Catz also develops flight simulation software through its internal ThunderHawk Studios™; operates flight simulation centers under its Saitek brand; operates a videogame content website under its GameShark® brand; publishes games under its Mad Catz brand; and distributes games and videogame products for third parties. Mad Catz distributes its products through most leading retailers offering interactive entertainment products and has offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For additional information please go to www.madcatz.com.

Social Media
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MadCatzInc
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MadCatzInc
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MadCatzCompany

I will upload some pictures soon. In the meantime, here is the announcement; now open for discussion.

Here are some key points about the SOULCALIBUR V Arcade FightStick SOUL Edition:

• Tago-san, the producer for SOULCALIBUR V told us at E3 2011 that he wanted a stick similar to the SSFIV Chun-Li Tournament Edition FightStick. We agreed to make something similar; but to make changes/improvements that cater to the fighting game fan and of course the SOULCALIBUR fan
  • That being said, the SOUL Edition has a translucent body all around with the artwork of the Soul Edge and Soul Calibur swords tying into the case design
  • The FightStick has a new button layout and has a button mapping that is unique to SOULCALIBUR. The new button layout and stick placement is following the NAMCO NOIR arcade panel layout; this layout is most reminiscent of the classic SEGA Astro City layout
  • The bezel on the SOUL Edition FightStick is what we call the "EDGE" bezel; which helps give it more of a SOULCALIBUR look & feel
  • The SOUL Edition uses 6 stainless steel screws; we've listened to your feedback and have noted that rusty screws are not appealing

There are some other tidbits here and there; but we'll wait to reveal that as time goes on. This FightStick is slated for availability in North America, Europe and Japan.

Please let me know if there are any questions. :D

- MarkMan

@MarkMan23 twitter / instagram

#882 Tom Im Not   The artist formerly known as MtlTom CAGiversary!   892 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Tom Im Not

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:03 AM

I'm not a huge SC fan but I really like the looks of that stick. The bezel looks pretty sick I am curious though:

- Will the new stainless screws be available individually?
- Complete shot in the dark, but any chance of that panel with the Noir/Astro layout being available on its own? I know art has panels, I just prefer metal ones.

Pic from SRK:

Posted Image

#883 LostRoad   I just want to wake up. CAGiversary!   1094 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:41 AM

How much to these weigh? Also was there any improvements made to the cable storage so it fits better?
No matter how good looking she is, some one some where is sick of her shit.

Posted Image

#884 superdry   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

superdry

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:46 PM

I like the fact that Soul Calibur stick uses SEGA's Astro City button layout (always been a fan of that even though I don't mind the Viewlix layout).

Hmm...might be temping to pick up when it's released.

#885 blitz6speed   Broken 360 D-Pad... CAGiversary!   2359 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

blitz6speed

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:31 AM

I just finished modding my 2nd TVC stick and snapped a photo:

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

Top Left is TVC stick with Seimetsu buttons, black balltop and stock stick.

Top Right is TVC stick with Sanwa buttons, matching balltop and stock stick.

The TVC sticks are for Wii U and for Android, as they show up as Classic Controllers when synced with a wii remote via bluetooth and work flawlessly for fighters via emulation.

The bottom left is a dual modded (with chimp board) TE, and the bottom right is a stock TE that i havent decided what board to use to dual mod it with.

I am pretty much done buying sticks now, really doubt i'd need anything else. I modded all sticks myself.

#886 Darkside Hazuki   Inextinguishable. CAGiversary!   1291 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Darkside Hazuki

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:06 AM

I'm Batman.

Posted Image

(x-post from Brawlstick deal thread)

#887 blitz6speed   Broken 360 D-Pad... CAGiversary!   2359 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

blitz6speed

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:38 AM

New stick family photo. I know i said in 2 posts above i wouldnt buy anymore sticks, but i bought a whole TE-S for PS3 for 50 bucks on craigslist, thats what the damn board for the TE Kitty costs to dual mod anyway, might as well just a whole stick for it for the same exact price. I better be done now with sticks, im running out of room to store them.

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream