Free MAG PS3 Beta

[quote name='token2k6']nice post, but the hours for the beta suck balls. I'm always at work when its up...:([/QUOTE]

i believe theyre up 24 hours now

Hmm... the name on the download screen said something about Gamestop..... are we taking up codes that are supposed to be for Gamestop.com pre-orders?

[quote name='omega999']Thanks! Downloading now seems a little on the small side only 298 mb..[/QUOTE]
That's only the client. There will be a 37mb patch and then the 1.8gb actual game. You won't be up and playing for a few hours... :/

thanks very much OP, been searching for MAG betas for EVER, and when do these expire?

and does ech person, get their own, becuase i can;t get access to my ps3 right now and i was wondering if there's a limited amount.

and can i enter the code tomorrow? or does it have to be now?

[quote name='sjcarlo408']does ech person, get their own, becuase i can;t get access to my ps3 right now and i was wondering if there;s a limited amount.

and can i enter the code tomorrow? or does it have to be now?[/QUOTE]

You can enter the code right now online. Just go to Playstation.com, sign in to your account, Click "View my Profile" go over to the "Account management" tab, then down to the "Redeem code" section and enter it in. It'll confirm it. Then whenever you turn on your PS3, it'll be waiting for you in the PSN store under the "Download List' section.

thanks!!!!^^^ just got it, now i don't have to worry about it!!! thanks. just have to make time to download. thanks alot!

EDIT: why isn't it letting me press continue?

SWEET! THANKS OP!

[quote name='ssjmichael']You can enter the code right now online. Just go to Playstation.com, sign in to your account, Click "View my Profile" go over to the "Account management" tab, then down to the "Redeem code" section and enter it in. It'll confirm it. Then whenever you turn on your PS3, it'll be waiting for you in the PSN store under the "Download List' section.[/QUOTE]

AND TY TOO! Will DL when I get home tomorrow...

[quote name='Xenokai']Is the code the same for everyone? mine stars with M and ends with A[/QUOTE]
Not mine. There should be a different code for each account.

Edit: Thanks OP!

Ive been in MAG beta for 2 month it is AMAZING when you see 256 people playing with 0 lag it makes you got Call of what? no joke. the battlefield beta has nothing on MAG beta im surprised its open to everyone now. Have fun!

bread's done
Back