General Fighting Game Thread 2 ships with a free* TE Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='blitz6speed']Tekken 6.... is terrible. T5DRO 4 LYFE.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, T6BR is way better than T6.
:lol:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I still get a kick out of most internet threads describing MM as actually going in to fix netcode :lol:[/QUOTE]
what have i done

[quote name='kainzero']what have i done[/QUOTE]
It's not what you've done, it's what MM hasn't.

Shipped out whatever it is that he said he was going to send for helping out with the default button layout back last year. An elephant never forgets, and neither do I.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jailbreak!

Cody_04.jpg

Seeing as this is CHEAPassgamer.com, I wonder how many people opened this up thinking OMG FREE TE!!

GG's last night to Beef in SFIV.

Once again:

-Gouken's counters are stupid
-I was hoping for Seth Mirrors :)

Man.. you guys still play SF4. I'm jealous, I wish I still played. :(

This new job is definitely cutting into my gaming time. I mean sure I'm making decent money, but what's the point if I can't play games? fuckit.. I'm just gonna quit the week Super 4 comes out. :lol:

[quote name='asianxcore']Seeing as this is CHEAPassgamer.com, I wonder how many people opened this up thinking OMG FREE TE!!

GG's last night to Beef in SFIV.

Once again:

-Gouken's counters are stupid
-I was hoping for Seth Mirrors :)[/QUOTE]
GGs to you too. My heart was broken because of that Double KO on the final game.

Ha, I think I might do Seth mirrors only against you. I've been getting rocked so badly online using Seth.

I'm genna be on T6 late tonight on 360 so if anyone wants some games in, hit me up.

Hank would be proud of me. Last night my friend and I celebrated the last day of the semester with eating a mass of hot buffalo wings and a pile of fries... so damn good.

so yeah, yay! I am done with this semester ^_^ Only one more semster and I'm done!

I'm still doing work and whatnot but I have time to do shit I wanted to do.

if there's any NYC CAGs that want to hang out, let me know. I'm genna be up there from 16th to 30th going to the Blip Festival and just enjoying the city.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm genna be on T6 late tonight on 360 so if anyone wants some games in, hit me up.

Hank would be proud of me. Last night my friend and I celebrated the last day of the semester with eating a mass of hot buffalo wings and a pile of fries... so damn good.

so yeah, yay! I am done with this semester ^_^ Only one more semster and I'm done!

I'm still doing work and whatnot but I have time to do shit I wanted to do.

if there's any NYC CAGs that want to hang out, let me know. I'm genna be up there from 16th to 30th going to the Blip Festival and just enjoying the city.[/QUOTE]

Of December?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Hank would be proud of me. Last night my friend and I celebrated the last day of the semester with eating a mass of hot buffalo wings and a pile of fries... so damn good.[/QUOTE]

I'm so proud of you. ;)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yeah, december.

and hank thanks for your pride :bow:[/QUOTE]

Okay sweet.. I'll take the train up. Let's plan this!

Blazblue is surprisingly awesome.

MC VS Marvel is the next PS3 fighting title I'm getting. Anyone tried that before?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Okay sweet.. I'll take the train up. Let's plan this![/QUOTE]

oh shit?! youll be in NYC or what?

hit me up on facebook or whatever else the fuck works.

I'll prob act more puerto rican in NYC just so I wont get shived.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']oh shit?! youll be in NYC or what?

hit me up on facebook or whatever else the fuck works.

I'll prob act more puerto rican in NYC just so I wont get shived.[/QUOTE]

I can be in NYC no prob. 50 minute train-ride from my house.

and since you'll be in Brooklyn, let's go here.

http://www.barcadebrooklyn.com/

ALWAYS wanted to go.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Does anyone know where to order that Street Fighter snuggie online? I wanna get it as a gag gift for someone.[/QUOTE]

Online I have no idea but Suncoast carries em in store. Horrible Horrible things.

Depending on where you are near philly Granite Run Mall in delco for sure had them a few weeks ago

[quote name='TheUnsane1']Online I have no idea but Suncoast carries em in store. Horrible Horrible things.

Depending on where you are near philly Granite Run Mall in delco for sure had them a few weeks ago[/QUOTE]

Nice... do you remember how much?

[quote name='TheUnsane1']Online I have no idea but Suncoast carries em in store. Horrible Horrible things.

Depending on where you are near philly Granite Run Mall in delco for sure had them a few weeks ago[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of suncoast so I checked out their website and it brought me to fye.com.. you think FYE sells them too? I think we still have a couple FYE's at various Maryland malls.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']fuck man... Im at work and just turned on SFII Animated Movie... I forgot how fucking great it was, especially the intro... so classic.

I wanna fight now.[/QUOTE]

It's alright.

It's no Virtua Fighter, English dub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back