General Fighting Game Thread 2 ships with a free* TE Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']new blazblue game coming out but its not what you think (nor is it the PSP or upgrade)...

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/12/11/blazblue-battle-x-battle-gets-cute-for-nintendo-ds/[/QUOTE]That BB game looks awful.:cry::cry::cry:

also, here's a fighter where you can beat the shit out of TMK any day:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/dsiware/kpbj/index.html
How long before that picture fighter thing turns into Super Cock Fighter II Balls: DEEP Impact. Metsu-Bukakke attack FTW.

No Rival Schools..fuck that. Just pure bs, if they could pull out MvC2 they can sure as hell get things going for RS. They just don't want to go though the trouble ( fearing lower profit, which is true )

Wtf is up with that BB game... just wtf.

Only good thing that could ( and damn well better happen ) is a remake of Waku Waku 7, but time will tell.

hey guys im tryna use my joystick on my laptop, whats a good program to map the buttons?

nvm thought of the name.. x-padder lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yo jimbo, lemme know before the end of next week when u want to meet up just so i can plan on it ^_^

also almost have kaz to Tekken God on PSP. any good bound combos w/ him? im running out of ones to do with him.

[quote name='JEKKI']Jimbo!!!

I need gambling advice!!

in roulette and craps!!

I wanna make out like a villain in a few weeks![/QUOTE]

no problem, but it's 2 AM here so let me get back to you tomorrow morning i'm tired as shit.

and Rolento, give me some dates that you anticipate being free and i'll pick one

[quote name='Mr. Beef']They'll make your dreams come truuuuuue![/QUOTE]First thing I thought of too when I read that.:lol::lol::lol: Great minds think alike.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
and Rolento, give me some dates that you anticipate being free and i'll pick one[/QUOTE]

I'll know once I get there since I have nothing planned other than the blip festival this weekend.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'll know once I get there since I have nothing planned other than the blip festival this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I'm going to be pretty free so it will definitely work out.

[quote name='JEKKI']Jimbo!!!

I need gambling advice!!

in roulette and craps!!

I wanna make out like a villain in a few weeks![/QUOTE]

Craps always bet on the pass line.
Rouletter always bet 26 and 35 always!

don't take any advice from jim hes always loosin all his money

[quote name='PatFortenbaugh']Craps always bet on the pass line.
Rouletter always bet 26 and 35 always!

don't take any advice from jim hes always loosin all his money[/QUOTE]

lol

in roulette you have 2 options... inside or outside. outside means betting on red, black, odd, even, and groups of numbers. if you are playing outside, you generally wanna play either red or black. sometimes it doesn't hurt to play one of the groups of 12 (1-12, 13-24, 25-36) and a color. that way you stand to gain your $ back that you lost on a group of 12 by hitting the color. it can hurt though if you get nothing.

now the inside is where i play. you have to drop your money on 1-36, 0 and 00. you stand to gain 35 to 1 on any number that you hit though, so if you are playing a $10 or $15 dollar table there is a good strategy that I use and will tell you about.

what i like to do is to play 2-3 numbers for $2-4 each and then place some "safety" bets around the board. what i mean is play some numbers that are coming up or you have a gut feeling about for $2-4 dollars, that way if they hit you gain $70-140 dollars. now the safety bets are $1 dollar bets placed throughout the table on corners (for example, the 1,2,4,5 corner). These will ~$9 to 1, but they are there as a safety net in case you don't hit one of your inside numbers. think of it like buying insurance in blackjack.

this isn't a fool-proof way of course, because there is always the chance that you are going to get hit by a number that you aren't covering at all.... but that is all part of the game. if you need me to explain this more clearly or have any other roulette questions, feel free to ask. i don't know how familiar you are with gambling but have no problem breaking it all down for you.

now craps, i will be the first to admit, is not my game but i do know a bit about it. i recommend playing the pass line. also something worth keeping in mind is the superstitions surrounding the craps table. your first dice roll you are said to be very, very lucky and people will be rabid trying to make sure they get to bet on your roll. your second roll of the dice, however, is said to be very unlucky, and people will generally not gamble on it. like i said though, craps is not my game.

might i suggest blackjack?:cool:

PS: Tekken 6 Online play is still pretty shitty... it benefits the player who just constantly attacks so much. Not being able to block lows on sight = fail.

129040579470907950.jpg

this picture made me laugh for like 45 minutes straight

the thing is when I went to evo, they had a touchscreen rapid roulette with $2.50 minimum per bet, but all the real tables I couldnt find anything less than $10 minimum

I cant do small $1 safeties as the tables arent designed to allow that. I gotta go hard if I wanna win...

or does $10 bet mean your total table presence has to be a minimum of $10? becoz when I tried playing the rapid roulette, the computer rejected anything less than $2.50 when the betting stopped.

[quote name='JEKKI']the thing is when I went to evo, they had a touchscreen rapid roulette with $2.50 minimum per bet, but all the real tables I couldnt find anything less than $10 minimum

I cant do small $1 safeties as the tables arent designed to allow that. I gotta go hard if I wanna win...

or does $10 bet mean your total table presence has to be a minimum of $10? becoz when I tried playing the rapid roulette, the computer rejected anything less than $2.50 when the betting stopped.[/QUOTE]

$10 table means that your total has to be $10 total. so you could put 1 dollar on 10 numbers. or 10 on one number. or $5 on 1 and $1 on 5 others. etc.

however, if your betting outside (red/black, odd/even etc.) you have to bet the whole 10 on that

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Jimbo, you should flip one of those back to Phrost, with shipping and "handling" added on. ;)

Also, where's my box?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

See unlike you hank, Jim isn't a vindictive sociopath.

In case you guys missed it (I know most of you did), TEKKEN 6 North American championships stream. 6 hours of TEKKEN SEX! (1 hour of the crystal method)...

[quote name='JEKKI']the thing is when I went to evo, they had a touchscreen rapid roulette with $2.50 minimum per bet, but all the real tables I couldnt find anything less than $10 minimum

or does $10 bet mean your total table presence has to be a minimum of $10? becoz when I tried playing the rapid roulette, the computer rejected anything less than $2.50 when the betting stopped.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PatFortenbaugh']$10 table means that your total has to be $10 total. so you could put 1 dollar on 10 numbers. or 10 on one number. or $5 on 1 and $1 on 5 others. etc.

however, if your betting outside (red/black, odd/even etc.) you have to bet the whole 10 on that
[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='MarkMan']In case you guys missed it (I know most of you did), TEKKEN 6 North American championships stream. 6 hours of TEKKEN SEX! (1 hour of the crystal method)...

[quote name='BlueSwim']Random thought: Is Chac dead?[/QUOTE]

Chac is very much alive, I should know because I'm his bitch.

[quote name='MarkMan']In case you guys missed it (I know most of you did), TEKKEN 6 North American championships stream. 6 hours of TEKKEN SEX! (1 hour of the crystal method)...

TEKKEN 6 North American Championship Results!

The TEKKEN 6 NATIONAL TOURNAMENT crowned ‘chetchetty’ as its champion this past weekend and UFRAGTV was there to capture it all! Check out the live stream archive of the event after clicking below. More results and pics from the event after the jump.

TEKKEN 6 NATIONAL TOURNAMENT
1st Place : chetchetty – Chetan Chetty (Paul)
2nd Place : MrNAPS – Jimmy Tran (Bryan)
3rd Place : insanelee – Bronson Tran (Julia)
4th Place : aris – Aris Bakhtanians (Dragunov)

GGL ONLINE TOURNAMENT
1st Place : jtchinoi – Justin Tan (Xiaoyu, Alisa) (PS3 Champion)
2nd Place : Blood Red – Arthur Hill (Lei) (360 Champion)

PICTURE GALLERIES

---

Misc pictures from the event:

4184352468_aa5db6db49_b.jpg

4184365540_5ce8fc87ea_b.jpg

4183479079_d20944bd05_b.jpg

4183475369_87860f3edc_b.jpg

4183458945_9bf007df7d_b.jpg

4184372018_ccaca08154_b.jpg

Yea. I like taking pictures with girls. :) lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr. Beef']Dead-tired of your nonsense. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]
:cry::lol::cry:

Seems like forever since he's regularly posted in the FGT.

[quote name='JEKKI']whooo! dood we gotta enter SF too![/QUOTE]
i'm so bad at SF
i just play ghetto akuma

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Last time I went to San Diego, my ass was in constant pain.

Joke Squad, away![/QUOTE]

Why did you ride a donkey all the way to San Diego?

[quote name='BlueSwim']Random thought: Is Chac dead?[/QUOTE]

I remember during this long stretch that SFIV was out, I saw him log onto PSN. Send him an invite but didn't answer.

He's probably still lurkin', though things have gotten majorly quiet every since that double account BS that went on.

Chac has a pretty decent blog somewhere out there. I forget which site but I stumbled across it recently. I do miss his fury around here.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Been on T6 PS3 a lot lately if anyone wants to get some games in.

PM me if you don't have my PSN ID.[/QUOTE]

fuck man... i really wish my PS3 was working right now :(

I talked with my friend who does good car modding and he told me he'd fix my PS3 for free if I buy the kit... sounds like a better idea than paying $150 so now I don't have to worry about my shitty ability to fix electronic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back