General Fighting Game Thread 2 ships with a free* TE Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panda is top tier when it comes to goofy ass matches.

Sorry about neglecting your PSN message pip, I just didn't see it at all. Not the first time I've done that. I'll be playing Tekken 6 all weekend, so we definitely need to get some games in. ^_^

Anyone else want to play, I'm up for it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Panda is top tier when it comes to goofy ass matches.

Sorry about neglecting your PSN message pip, I just didn't see it at all. Not the first time I've done that. I'll be playing Tekken 6 all weekend, so we definitely need to get some games in. ^_^

Anyone else want to play, I'm up for it.[/QUOTE]

I dont play with dirty scrubs like you.

[quote name='distgfx']No Battle Fantasia today, if it doesn't come out next week you're dead ReRo for getting me hyped![/QUOTE]

If it cost more than $10 don't get it, fair warning its on par with KoFXII.

[quote name='LostRoad']If it cost more than $10 don't get it, fair warning its on par with KoFXII.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I've played it before :cool:

Offline sure BF is fine and fun enough, but online I never found anyone who didn't have an insane ping.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Panda is top tier when it comes to goofy ass matches.

Anyone else want to play, I'm up for it.[/QUOTE]

All good, Hank. Hit me up on Steam if I'm not on the PSN to get some matches going.

[quote name='LostRoad']Offline sure BF is fine and fun enough, but online I never found anyone who didn't have an insane ping.[/QUOTE]

Agreed... hopefully the PSN version will be different. Anyone got a group going for this and FF8?

[quote name='Furashu']cause we got that SD connection... and MM wants me to train to become his brothers rival. haha jk.

thanks for the link above![/QUOTE]
oh please

i got my SD connection way before you were born

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Battle Fantasia is great.

Still been on T6 PS3 a lot but haven't seen anyone on.[/QUOTE]

at least I have multiple good reasons. In January we shall fight.

From the looks of it, any day next week looks good for me to hang.

[quote name='kainzero']oh please

i got my SD connection way before you were born[/QUOTE]

haha r u from San Diego too? ya im pretty young still :p

Given reviews for it so far , is it wrong of me to be considering getting the PSP version of Tekken 6 instead of the PS3 version? I actually ordered the PS3 version from Amazon the other day when it was on sale , but now I'm thinking about playing that for the trophies then "trading down" for the PSP version.

[quote name='Furashu']haha r u from San Diego too? ya im pretty young still :p[/QUOTE]
nah i went to school in san diego

i'm in la trick

dunannananannanannanannanananana

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Battle Fantasia is great.

Still been on T6 PS3 a lot but haven't seen anyone on.[/QUOTE]

I don't have you on my PSN friends list. Add me.

[quote name='notorious_pip']All good, Hank. Hit me up on Steam if I'm not on the PSN to get some matches going.[/QUOTE]

Will do.

http://sdtekken.com/2009/12/19/more-hori-real-arcade-pro-v3-sa-info-preorder-now/

4198024481_f32fc54ccb_o.gif
4198024501_a37976368d_o.jpg

[quote name='LostRoad']Phrosty are you entering wanfest again?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

first wankfest - I got crushed
second wankfest - I forgot about
third wankfest - I will most likely either forget about or be working during

[quote name='PhrostByte']Yep.

first wankfest - I got crushed
second wankfest - I forgot about
third wankfest - I will most likely either forget about or be working during[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the fact its on a Monday is bs. If it was today no problem for me, but as it is right now I doubt I will be playing, though I did sign up. Have a flight to catch Monday so we'll see.

How are you liking all the snow here RR? :lol:

Nice vid ReRo... reminds me of an acid trip I had in 2005, needs more hip thrust close ups though.

LostRoad.. yea timing is dumb but what can you do, we can still play if you'd like. Although I haven't really touched SF in a while.. been playing a lot of MW2 lately. I forgot who you main, is it gief?

Na, use to be Cammy but switched to Sakura some time ago. Haven't really touched SF since BB came out so I am rusty as hell. I might be on tonight, not sure gotta kick my girl outta my place first so I can have some me time.

Welcome to the legal drinking age Heavy lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Furashu']is this the one stick to rule them all....?[/QUOTE]

Don't think so, MM said that will be at CES. But that Hori V3 looks great. I'm still in the market for a PS3 stick, but I'm gonna wait to see that One stick.

[quote name='asianxcore']I know it's a Viewlix layout, but man do I hate that start button off to the side like that :([/QUOTE]

Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels the same way.

Big day for ol' Jimbo Slick... my new girl is coming over for the first time.

She'll get to see how truly fucking nerdy I am. I'm sure it'll go well :bomb:

At least I'm sure she'll be impressed by my stick(s). :cool:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Big day for ol' Jimbo Slick... my new girl is coming over for the first time.

She'll get to see how truly fucking nerdy I am. I'm sure it'll go well :bomb:

At least I'm sure she'll be impressed by my stick(s). :cool:[/QUOTE]

Convert her or she'll convert you!

[quote name='Rodimus']Good luck Jimbo. If she doesn't accept you for the nerd you are then she's not for you.[/QUOTE]

+1

Don't bother yourself with a girl who you can't be yourself around :)

Good luck Jimmmz

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Split that bitch in two, if you catch my drift.

...Sex.[/QUOTE]
ahhhh damn i thought you were talking about continental drift and eurasia

[quote name='kainzero']ahhhh damn i thought you were talking about continental drift and eurasia[/QUOTE]
wtf? get your ass back to Eurasia.

Because we all know you spend the money required to impress a date to the put-out point on arcade sticks and other cool tech shit instead.

Cannon Spike.

Hey guys. Long time no see.

Finally getting Tekken 6. Its under my Hanukkah Bush right now. Still need a stick though... Anyone want to sell one for cheap?

BTW is the chat still kicking around?

[quote name='MarkMan']How come no one cheers me on to have a birthday sex!

To keep it on topic.

Hadouken.[/QUOTE]

!quote 16.

Also Alisa just fucks noobs up, badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back