General Fighting Game Thread 2 ships with a free* TE Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night was great thanks guys. When she requested to watch the new Star Trek I had a good feeling about it.

and fuck eurasia, it's all about Pangea man.

Alisa also fucks up distinguished gentlemen.

Particularly gentleman that love things like Lady GaGa fanfics, Gust games, and THAT DIRTY MOTHfuckING KUMA.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']that's weird, because i fucked eurgrandma[/QUOTE]
i can't tell if it's (w)incest or not.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Night was great thanks guys. When she requested to watch the new Star Trek I had a good feeling about it.

and fuck eurasia, it's all about Pangea man.[/QUOTE]

make sure during sex she dosnt call out shatners name.

[quote name='Rodimus']Awesome video ReRo. Thanks for including me. ;)[/QUOTE]

^_^

I've got some more projects coming up now since I've hooked up with multile musicians up here in NYC due to Blip Festival. I'm proud of who I lined up; work begins mid January :)

[quote name='Rodimus']Awesome video ReRo. Thanks for including me. ;)[/QUOTE]This. Thank you so much for putting my screen name in the credits, Rolento!:D:D:D That was the best non-acid, acid trip I've ever been on.
Though, I've never been on acid to begin with, so I'm just taking an educated guess as to what a real trip would be like.:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='BlueSwim']This. Thank you so much for putting my screen name in the credits, Rolento!:D:D:D That was the best non-acid, acid trip I've ever been on.
Though, I've never been on acid to begin with, so I'm just taking an educated guess as to what a real trip would be like.:lol::lol::lol:
[/QUOTE]

:lol: neither have I but I've been with friends who did it while I was with them and... let's just say if you take acid make sure nobody gets video of what happens to you next.

Once I get back in from NYC i'll be figureing out who I'll be doing a video for next...

Happy Holidays to all from me too. I think this is the first Christmas I have off in 5 years. Can't wait to start cooking my rib roast. :drool:

Back on topic:
Ah you okay.. BUSTA WOOF
terry-bwg-1.gif

[quote name='kainzero']happy birthday jesus[/QUOTE]
Thank you, but my name isn't actually jesus. He did give me a coupon for a free resurrection in 2010, though. Pretty nice guy.

So I'm in Vegas rite now.

I gotta pad n pencil tryin to calculate roulette payouts.

My method was to bet outside $10 each on 1st n 2nd 12, then $2 on a # in 3rd 12 plus its corners for an additional $10.

My expected value per spin is $18.68, so I'm losin over $11 per roll.

Using jimbo's method, 3 numbers for $2 and four $1 corner bets that don't include the three,

my expected value is $8.89 so now I'm only losin more than $1

man this shyt is hard...

This afternoon I lost $30 to the jekki method

the jimbo method kept me alive for hella long, but I still lost another $50

this whole time I've been approaching roulette as a game of pure probability and independence...

It's not... These dealer fuckers aim that shyt t(-_-t)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']i bet on penny machines $_$[/QUOTE]
Those fucking things are awful. They'll screw your ass out of good money in no-time flat. fuckING THINGS SUCK!:bomb::bomb::bomb::lol:

I saw an Ultraman fighting game for the PC at Big Lots for $7. Looked like a green screen crapfest.:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='PatFortenbaugh']real talk Jekki just bet on 26 and 35[/QUOTE]shutup! I lost another $100 betting on 35!!

I was rockin the jimbo method, covering 9, 22, and 35, with $4 in safeties.

I was hella down then finally hit 22 and got most of my money back... I restrategized and changed 22 to 20.

played until I lost all my money and had enough for one last bet... decided to place $2 a piece on 5 random spots.

the final spin landed back on 22 X_X

not as bad as the old man who cashed in $100 and always played all chips in... lost all that shyt in a single go, gave another $100, eventually lost it all again, did it again.

my sister won $700 in slots tho...

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I stole MvC2 today. Backbone deserves no money.[/QUOTE]

I'm not an MVC2 player, but aren't there lots of bugs/glitches in the new MVC2 for XBL/PSN?

Also for any NorCal folk in here, MGL got Blazblue: Continuum Shift

[quote name='asianxcore']I'm not an MVC2 player, but aren't there lots of bugs/glitches in the new MVC2 for XBL/PSN?[/QUOTE]

That's what I've heard, and supposedly the XBLA version is buggier. The OG release had a bunch of bugs, things like AHVB being unblockable. Hence, this is why I said what I said. :)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That's what I've heard, and supposedly the XBLA version is buggier. The OG release had a bunch of bugs, things like AHVB being unblockable. Hence, this is why I said what I said. :)[/QUOTE]

OG Release? You mean pre-patch?

[quote name='asianxcore']Also for any NorCal folk in here, MGL got Blazblue: Continuum Shift[/QUOTE]

Hate you all.

[quote name='distgfx']OG Release? You mean pre-patch?

Hate you all.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I mean prepatch. Post patch, I don't know what bugs are left, I haven't been keeping track. I just remember seeing a bunch of shit on SRK about the OG 1.0 MvC2 being a bugfest.

And seconded.

Post patch theres still a couple issues with timing on 360 and the opening lag (which happens for the first 2 super jumps only), PS3 is the better version but it has some random menu locking when the game first opens. Both versions still have that random ass magneto's lk resetting too early making him do two lk's down on a ROM instead of lk mk, apparently its an issue with the graphics pipeline or something gross like that and would take space and time than they allowed for the last patch. This also affects a couple other characters things, but I think the only significant one was that Jin couldn't do some air combo that he could in dreamcast and arcade.

Sucks to hear about MvC2 but at least I'm happy that I still have my DC version. I wasn't sure if it was pointless to keep around.

Was in chinatown today and was tempted to pick up a "best of" version of yakuza 3 for $55 but realized i'll wait for the english ver.

Also saw melty blood for $75 >_<

instead I got some good chinatown duck and beef soup topped with a large bag of Pocky ^_^

I got Tekken 6 for the 360 thanks to the $39.99 deal at Gamestop. Is it that much better than Dark Resurrection? Keep in mind I absolutely suck at Tekken, so if it isn't a huge upgrade I really don't need to open it.

IMO, it is much better than Dark Resurrection.

But I'm speaking on the game play (fighting system) and game/character balance side of things.

What do you guys think of Tekken'6 Campaign mode?

Having the Tekken 6 LE Bundle shipped to me, can't wait
to open that sucker up.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I got Tekken 6 for the 360 thanks to the $39.99 deal at Gamestop. Is it that much better than Dark Resurrection? Keep in mind I absolutely suck at Tekken, so if it isn't a huge upgrade I really don't need to open it.[/QUOTE]

It is a huge upgrade.

[quote name='MarkMan']IMO, it is much better than Dark Resurrection.

But I'm speaking on the game play (fighting system) and game/character balance side of things.[/QUOTE]
but WHAT ABOUT THE GRAPHICS

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']What do you guys think of Tekken'6 Campaign mode?[/QUOTE]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbsd:

Campaign would be okay if it wasn't so forced upon the player. Like Tekken Force in previous instalments, they were fun afterthoughts and nothing more.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']What do you guys think of Tekken'6 Campaign mode?[/QUOTE]Depends on who you're asking.

[quote name='kainzero']BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/QUOTE]
I was saying Boo-urns...

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I was saying Boo-urns...[/QUOTE]
this is why you suck, because football in the groin is clearly superior on all levels

especially in imax3d

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back