Record of Agarest War Naughty Edition for Xbox 360 - $56.57 (price drop)

[quote name='ster']Wait, what the hell is this? o_o[/QUOTE]

I second that motion, and raise you a what-the-fork.

[quote name='fart_bubble']sad that I actually thought about ordering this when I saw it earlier. $20 is just too much for a titty mouse pad[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha

[quote name='fart_bubble']sad that I actually thought about ordering this when I saw it earlier. $20 is just too much for a titty mouse pad[/QUOTE]

You are forgetting the pillow case. I mean... Yeah! Too much for that!!!

[quote name='ster']Wait, what the hell is this? o_o[/QUOTE]

Strategy RPG that Aksys brought over.

On :ps3: it will only be available on PSN (like a 10GB DL from what I hear) and the :360: version has an actual disc.

Wiki page for you here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_of_Agarest_War

The game looks awesome and is a day one buy for me. :cool:

EDIT: if you are talking about the extras... yeah they sound interesting. Just locked one in!!

I think this is about all you need to know about this game:

yayoi_01.jpg

[quote name='earvcunanan']I knew it'd be a day one buy for you, ZxT. I just had this gut feeling. =p[/QUOTE]

Yeah judging from my buying habits from your lowballs. I think you would know what I would purchase. :applause:

Speaking of which... I so hope AR Tonelico 3 comes over next year too. :cool:

[quote name='dallow']Screwed over PS3 owners.
What to do. What to do.[/QUOTE]

at least your buying it with discretion when you download it on the PS3

I'm getting this, if only for the titty mousepad.

I can sell the rest of the swag off on here or eBay (the pillow cases are pre-selling for 12,600 yen - $139) . Not sure about the game, if it's good, that's just an additional bonus.

Ordered.

[quote name='confoosious']i think this is about all you need to know about this game:

yayoi_01.jpg
[/quote]

YES! YES!

jsrpg?
no! No!

record-of-agarest-war.jpg

Another game where the 360 version is graphically superior! There must be a render error because the PS3 version failed to render the white panties, garter or thigh highs.
This is a joke- I realize the US version is different.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dallow']Screwed over PS3 owners.
What to do. What to do.[/QUOTE]

Import the Europe Collector's edition which is on a Disc?

[quote name='62t']Import the Europe Collector's edition which is on a Disc?[/QUOTE]That one has less content, and no trophy support.
What to do. What to do.

That LE is crazy... wow.

Don't care for the pillow or mouse pad but I like the outer box and game discs. That boob mouse pad thing must be a new fad because jlist had the same type of mousepad but with one piece characters. Also, how is it "t" for teen?

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']Don't care for the pillow or mouse pad but I like the outer box and game discs. That boob mouse pad thing must be a new fad because jlist had the same type of mousepad but with one piece characters. Also, how is it "t" for teen?[/QUOTE]

no nudity, just suggestive stuff

[quote name='cycophuk']So does this game have anything to do with the Rocord of Lodoss War that came out for the Dreamcast?[/QUOTE]

umm....no

[quote name='62t']so how is this getting a T rating?[/QUOTE]
I sense a lot of people will be disappointed by the actual product when it doesn't deliver on what they're hinting...

God I was really looking forward to a SRPG on 360 kind of like Vandal Hearts FOJ or Final Fantasy Tactics or Disgaea, and I get this.

Why is it T for Teen? Because there's no nudity, just the typical non-pr0n anime teasing. they pixelated the undies and bras in those pics, whoop de doo.

Get this if you like J SRPGs, not in the hopes of some animated nudity, jeeze.

Or you could get it in the hopes of getting some animated nudity, and be like this guy. He's even got the custom pillow case...

so_ronery.jpg

[quote name='62t']I still dont see how ESRB allow that package a T when DOA got a M[/QUOTE]
The rating would be based on the cover art on the actual game package, no? Not the extra box, with the pack-in goodies...

I imported the LE UK edition. The game play is pretty much standard SRPG fair. I have only played a few hours and the story still seems a bit serious compared to what I have read about it.

Does anyone know if there's any extra game content in the 360 version, for those of us that imported or are going to download the PSN version?

bread's done
Back