Congrats Book! You just won the Super Bowl OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRock88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
What are you going to do now?

bookej.jpg

[quote name='Number83']Ready for the snow?!?!

:whee:[/QUOTE]

Yep. My hometown is in the heart of the storm .. 12 - 18" predicted. I've prepared by aligning my schedule so I don't go into work again until next Tuesday. :bouncy:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm 99.9% sure that's it too.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely refuse to support anything Natal, PS3 double dildew, or Wii related.

[quote name='st0neface']I would've 5-starred this OTT if that spoiler took me to Wombat's profile.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. What's wrong with you Rock?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Oh, white knight chronicles is out too. What should I get? Bioshock 2 or white knight chronicles?[/QUOTE]

I thought about picking that up but I lost interest. Initially I thought the story looked a little weak but the gameplay was fun, but the more I looked at it the less the game play appealed to me.

I wish it was five bucks on that triple. I would think it would control better on a dualshock.

Thank you for the dlc casey!

Edit: I need an intervention for Wawa's hot chocolate. At the rate I'm sucking it down I'm worried I'm going to graduate to direct injections next. I haven't had a hit of the hot stuff since last night at six and I'm getting withdrawls.

To keep up the giving, is anyone interested in Tales from Monkey Island? It was cool to win a Child's Play prize, but I would rather give it away to someone who would actually play it.

[quote name='darthbudge']Trine is supposed to be really good right? I'm thinking about getting it on Steam since it is on sale.[/QUOTE]

I've had Trine for months, and I've never played it.

:oops:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I wish it was five bucks on that triple. I would think it would control better on a dualshock.
[/QUOTE]

Why aren't you in a PSN gamesharing group?

[quote name='manthing']I've had Trine for months, and I've never played it.

:oops:

Why aren't you in a PSN gamesharing group?[/QUOTE]

Never really got invited to one. Also, ti seems like it's a lot of hassel.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Never really got invited to one. Also, ti seems like it's a lot of hassel.[/QUOTE]

Not really. I have one that's full (although only 3 of us actively play) and I have a ton of games. Nearly 25 or 30 counting PSP games now, plus a bunch of DLC. It's not nearly as much as a pain in the ass as it sounds.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Never really got invited to one. Also, ti seems like it's a lot of hassel.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you're a retard.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']How does it work. Who's account are you using for the purchases. ZDo they ahve to log into my account?[/QUOTE]Smart people make a new PSN account that exists solely to have games purchased on it so that you don't have to deal with sharing your personal account info. The 5 people in the group log into that account to queue up game downloads and purchase the games.

So what you would have to do is make a new user account on your PS3 and log into PSN on it with the login/pass that we give you. Once you do that you can go to download history and queue up the games for download. Once downloaded you can play them on your personal account with no issue.

As far as payment goes, we each put in $15 so the group total is $75. Once those $75 run out we do that again. I'm the one who buys PSN credit for our account so you would paypal me that so that you don't have to give up your credit card number.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Oh, white knight chronicles is out too. What should I get? Bioshock 2 or white knight chronicles?[/QUOTE]

If you liked the first game, Bioshock 2 is seemingly a worthy sequel from what I've played so far.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Smart people make a new PSN account that exists solely to have games purchased on it so that you don't have to deal with sharing your personal account info. The 5 people in the group log into that account to queue up game downloads and purchase the games.

So what you would have to do is make a new user account on your PS3 and log into PSN on it with the login/pass that we give you. Once you do that you can go to download history and queue up the games for download. Once downloaded you can play them on your personal account with no issue.

As far as payment goes, we each put in $15 so the group total is $75. Once those $75 run out we do that again. I'm the one who buys PSN credit for our account so you would paypal me that so that you don't have to give up your credit card number.[/QUOTE]

You need a 5th?
I could be persuaded.
How often do you guys pick up stuff? How do you decide?

Bioshock 2 LE is so nice.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah AA, join our group. It's pretty easy. We have Trine, Fat Princess and Pixel Junk Shooter.[/QUOTE]
...I didn't even realize you guys already bought those. :lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']Evil, do you have to have tr same psn name on your psp to transfer those games?[/QUOTE]

Sharing with the PSP is hella fucked up. You have to sign into the person's account who owns the game to transfer it from PS3 to your PSP. From there, you can play it on your PSP under whatever sign in you want, but you can only have one account active at a time. For example, I bought the MGS PSP Bundle with Portable Ops, Portable Ops Plus and the Graphic Novel and one of my friends bought God of War. I put MGS on there, then GoW so since GoW was the last one to be put on, his account was the active one. To switch to MGS, I had to go back onto my account on the PS3 and reactivate it on the PSP before it would let me play MGS. It's sort of a pain in the ass, but you can both be playing the same game at once still, you just can't freely switch between games.

This is two weeks in a row without Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.

Also, the weather is to bad to go across town to watch the Kentucky game. I hope there is a good stream up since I don't have ESPNU.

~~~

I saw that movie so many times in middle school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back