Congrats Book! You just won the Super Bowl OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']People who say "jif" probably also say "jigabyte". :lol:[/QUOTE]
A woman i did some work for did that, come to find out it's an acceptable away of saying it, even if it sounds ridiculous.

But hey, it worked for the doc.

121-gigawatts-29730.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']Nope. Jif and gigabyte.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Thanks for the tip, Jimbo. Their walkthrough seems pretty easy - the one method I tried looks to have beat the update, so I'll give it a shot. Hopefully the pre-update tutorial is still valid for the post-update patch.

I didn't realize until reading the Wikipedia article that "jiggawatts" was an alternate pronunciation of gigawatts. I thought it was supposed to be a made-up measurement for comic purposes. :lol:

Edit: I would buy a Fantastic Mr. Fox Criterion in a heartbeat.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I need to write a satire for English, but I don't know what to subject write it on.[/QUOTE]

Sarah Palin writing her speech notes on her hand

[quote name='Rocko']I didn't realize until reading the Wikipedia article that "jiggawatts" was an alternate pronunciation of gigawatts. I thought it was supposed to be a made-up measurement for comic purposes. :lol:

Edit: I would buy a Fantastic Mr. Fox Criterion in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]
It's acceptable, but it sounds absolutely retarded. Thankfully she was the only person i've ever heard use it.

[quote name='JolietJake']It's acceptable, but it sounds absolutely retarded. Thankfully she was the only person i've ever heard use it.[/QUOTE]
Emmit Brown, you dolt.

a little while ago the phone rang - it was a telemarketer. Stepdad pushes the button to speak to a rep like he's really interested in speaking to someone about getting an extended car warranty. A guy comes on the phone and says, "Hi, my name's so-and-so and..." Pops interrupts with "hold on a sec." He walks with the phone out into the garage. Next thing I hear is,"Still holding? Good..... *insert the sound of a brass whistle as loud as you can blow it*"

Ok, well, hopefully there's more snow when I wake up then there is now... cause we haven't gotten jack shit yet. I swear Sugartits must have a weather controlled dome. :(

Morning OTT!

4 inches of snow so far...and the best is yet to come!!! Working from home and hanging out by the coffee machine. I think I'll go hit on the Accounts Payable manager...

We've got at least 6" here 83. And I think we're due for about 12" more.

EDIT: Needless to say I was blown away when I found out that Thomas96 says "aks" instead of "ask".

Last edited by a moderator:
It rained all night last night and now it's 30 degrees and snowing, yet I still have classes. So much for caring about the safety of your staff and students.

[quote name='Brak']Emmit Brown, you dolt.[/QUOTE]
Did you not see the picture i posted before this? Besides, that's a character in a movie, not a real person.

I don't understand how having Danica Patrick in a race suddenly makes it watchable. She was a shitty Indy Car driver who threw temper tantrums when she didn't do well, why will this be any different?

Even then it's debatable.

Crazy...certain Septa trains have been shut down, Penn, Drexel and Temple are all closed...it's going to keep snowing until midnight.

[quote name='manthing']One woman doesn't make NASCAR watchable, unless she races in the nude.[/QUOTE]
It works for wrestling.

[quote name='Maklershed']Does anyone know if an Oblivion 2 is in the works? Or failing that, does anyone know what the team that made Oblivion is up to?[/QUOTE]

They're making an Oblivion MMO.

I need to think of a price for the Bioshock LE (Big daddy drill tip has broken off, but still in the package) with the Big/Little sister.

[quote name='seanr1221']I need to think of a price for the Bioshock LE (Big daddy drill tip has broken off, but still in the package) with the Big/Little sister.[/QUOTE]

One billion dollars!

dr-evil2.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']I need to think of a price for the Bioshock LE (Big daddy drill tip has broken off, but still in the package) with the Big/Little sister.[/QUOTE]

Looks like they didn't learn from the first LE. I still got my 2 figures from the first, one with the tip broken off and another one in perfect condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back