Congrats Book! You just won the Super Bowl OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='craven_fiend']Pixelating. I think I may try switching HDMI cables. I have a generic hooked to the Blu and a Sony from the DVR to TV. Hopefully it's something simple and not something else altogether.

Edit: Or it's my player's way of telling me to stop watching Terminator Salvation[/QUOTE]

T:S may not be all that great of a movie, but it is demo worthy. It was one of the best releases of last year as far as AQ/PQ goes.

"The producer also addressed concerns many players have had with balancing issues -- particularly that the ragtag S.V.E.R. faction is far too overpowered. "It's something we're definitely aware of, and we've already got a number of fixes in the pipe. We're definitely committed to making sure all the maps, factions and gear is perfectly balanced." For more information on MAG's past, present and future, check out our full interview with Van Slyke when it goes live tomorrow afternoon."

SEVR is gonna get nerfed.

I'm not a huge fan of The Office, but goddamn is this episode where Dwight has a concussion and he's getting driven to the hospital by Jim and Michael good. :lol:

[quote name='craven_fiend']So, Demons on BBCA isn't too shabby. Time to get caught up on it.[/QUOTE]

Is it? I saw a preview and kind of wanted to check it out. Is it better than Supenat?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is it? I saw a preview and kind of wanted to check it out. Is it better than Supenat?[/QUOTE]

I've caught 2 or 3 episodes so far. Its not too bad. Special effects lack that of Supernatural, but it's still pretty cool. Though the characters, that aren't human, are pretty interesting looking. Some of them are dog/humans. Other than that, it's good. The premise is
the main kid is in the Van Helsing lineage
and the set up is similar to Supernatural (weekly stuff, leading to bigger things).

I need to start smoking again. I forgot how cool cigarettes are.

Did some dude really make a thread about highlighters? They can't cost more than $2, grab a few different kinds and try them, asshole.

After there was some Wes Anderson talk the other night I decided to watch Rushmore for the first time in a very long time. Such a great film.

I have had a Wes Anderson marathon going on this week with watching Bottle Rocket this past weekend. I am going to go in order of all his films so next up is The Royal Tenenbaums tomorrow.

@liquid I downloaded a Chopped and Screwed Tha Carter II after you were talking about chopped and screwed mixes the other day and I don't get it. Am I supposed to be under the influence of codeine to understand why it's "so much better than normal hip-hop"?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wish somebody would tell me about that fake weed stuff.[/QUOTE]

It's good. I would rather smoke real Rajon Chrondo though.

Honestly it's a weird high especially when after a minute or two when you start to feel high and start to think that it's crazy you can buy this legally and pass a drug test.

[quote name='flowery']It's good. I would rather smoke real Rajon Chrondo though.

Honestly it's a weird high especially when after a minute or two when you start to feel high and start to think that it's crazy you can buy this legally and pass a drug test.[/QUOTE]

Hm?

I occasionally like to chain smoke like I'm Mark Rothko.

[quote name='flowery']It's good. I would rather smoke real Rajon Chrondo though.

Honestly it's a weird high especially when after a minute or two when you start to feel high and start to think that it's crazy you can buy this legally and pass a drug test.[/QUOTE]

Is it worth buying?

[quote name='Eviltude']Hm?

I occasionally like to chain smoke like I'm Mark Rothko.[/QUOTE]

Huh?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is it worth buying?[/QUOTE]

If you can get it cheap, yes.

I can get it from a head shop down the street from my house for around $9 an eighth. They have piles of the stuff and when you want some they scoop some up and throw it on the digital scales and bag it up.

[quote name='flowery']Man it's been a long time since I have thought about Rugrats. That show was the shit.

~~~

Finally got around to seeing that Aziz Ansari's standup special. He is a funny dude.

~~~

Radiohead has updated Dead Air Space with a new background layout. Time for all the speculation of when the new album is going to drop.[/QUOTE]Just watched the Aziz special, fucking laughs.

The Radiohead site nearly blinded me. Hate white backgrounds.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wish somebody would tell me about that fake weed stuff.[/QUOTE]It leaves a disgusting taste in your pipe. It gets you "high" though.

[quote name='DarthPuma']@liquid I downloaded a Chopped and Screwed Tha Carter II after you were talking about chopped and screwed mixes the other day and I don't get it. Am I supposed to be under the influence of codeine to understand why it's "so much better than normal hip-hop"?[/QUOTE]

Of course it's going to be shitty if you get a shitty artist chopped and screwed. I don't know how you expected better from Lil' Wayne.

Get The Best of Big Moe Chopped and Screwed and DJ Screw's 3 'n the Mornin'.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Morning OTT. Who all got snowed in on the eastern seaboard? Or there abouts..[/QUOTE]

Right here. It's almost covering my mail box.

I hate how we actually got a few bit of snow last week, now its basically just teasing us with flurries here and there. Mother nature s such a bitch.

What the fuck?

Best Buy just zapped 200+ of purchases from my RZ account.

Motherfuckers.

So now there is basically *0* reason to shop BB outside of another $10 clearance sale, or an on sale :br: with manuf. coupon.

Assholes.

I think I may be getting a new Blu Ray player. My audio is ahead of the movie now. And the only way to fix it, is to pause the movie until the screen saver comes up. For whatever reason, there isn't a resume feature when I stop my player.

[quote name='manthing']What the fuck?

Best Buy just zapped 200+ of purchases from my RZ account.

Motherfuckers.

So now there is basically *0* reason to shop BB outside of another $10 clearance sale, or an on sale :br: with manuf. coupon.

Assholes.[/QUOTE]

Points reset every Feb. unless you are a silver member.

Check the thread in the deals section. People have called and complained and got 500 points.

[quote name='seanr1221']Points reset every Feb. unless you are a silver member.

Check the thread in the deals section. People have called and complained and got 500 points.[/QUOTE]

I just got a RZ cert from buying my parents laptop in January.

The purchases I'm referring to occurred in January.

And what 'calendar year'(from BB RZ site) starts at the beginning of February? Chinese? Gregorian?

And since the site says it can take up to 35 days for purchases to post, why the fuck would anyone make X-mas purchases there anymore?

If BB is so determined to fuck consumers out their $5 certs, they should just get rid of the fucking thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back