Contest: Wish List Wednesday! Week 8 Winners Announced - Temporarily on Hold

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]12035[/IMG-R]We're launching a new weekly contest that will allow CAGs to win any game on their Wish List. Every Wednesday, we will choose CAGs' Wish Lists at random and award those users any $60 or under game on their list.

iconcag.gif
Check out the Wish List Wednesday Contest Page!

FAQ[hiddenlist]
Q: How do I add a game to my Wish List?
A: Go to your Wish List (it's under "games & collections" in the navigation bar), and use the "add game" field to search for games you want to add.

Q: When are you going to pick a winner?
A: Every Wednesday, until further notice

Q: What's the point of the CAG Wish List?
A: It lets you see all the lowest prices of games you want, and it's a big part of how the CAG Marketplace works - when another CAG has a game available to sell or trade that's on your wish list, you'll see it in the Marketplace.

Q: Do I have to be a registered CAG to enter this competition?
A: Yes - but it's quick, easy and free to register. (Just click "register" in the nav bar at the top of the page.)

Q: Anything else I need to know?
A: You don't need to update your list every week in order to be eligible to win. If you are selected as a winner, you can choose any $60 or under game that is on your Wish List at the time of your victory.[/hiddenlist]

Winners (All games have been ordered from Amazon with 2 day delivery or release date delivery when available):

2010 Winners[hiddenlist]
Week 8
UlysisAM :ps3: 3D Dot Heroes
Dweezy :360: Gears of War 2 GOTY

Week 7
JohnnyHonest :wii: Murumasa
gcurbelo :ps3: Heavy Rain
gamer4432 :ps3: Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition

Week 6
INSANEx708 :360: Crackdown 2
spinningrobo :wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2

Week 5
KanoBlade :ps3: Heavy Rain
Zark7 :360: COD:MW2 Hardened Edition

Week 4
benjamouth :360: Mass Effect 2
Holt :360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Week 3
24_Fan :360: Mass Effect 2
luxarific :ps3: Yakuza 3

Week 2
Stormedtrooper - :ps3: Final Fantasy XIII
MaskedPlague - :ps3: God of War III

Week 1
skater11392003 - :ps3: Bioshock 2
crjav8er - :ps3: Demon Souls
Zaniel - :360: Alan Wake
JnHolmesJr - :ps3: Heavy Rain
TheJerseyKush - :360: Red Dead Redemption[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the game have to out at the time we win or will we get it when it comes out if it is yet to be released?

[quote name='asg256']Does the game have to out at the time we win or will we get it when it comes out if it is yet to be released?[/QUOTE]

This

Is this contest limited to the states or can anyone enter? If anyone can enter, is it $60 USD or $60 in the currency of the country the winner resides in?

oh and great contest cheapy! Thanks for doing this!

Yup, I created a wishlist. I'm hoping for the best, but we'll see. At least if I'm looking for a new condition game I'll see where it's the cheapest.

Thanks CheapyD for another great contest!

[quote name='paintball745']please note you can pre-order starcraft 2 but you will still have to wait the 12 years till it comes out just like everyone else.[/QUOTE]

The bigger problem is Diablo III actually.

Considering how large this sites user base is I'm not going to hold my breath, but I'm certainly going to participate.

Thanks for the opportunity.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']awesome, plus excellent incentives as well.

could you please add 'Dead Space 2' as an option?

2010 is my year of playing sequels.[/QUOTE]

Highlight over the "games & collections" tab and submit a game to CAG yourself. I guess this would be one way to add all future releases.

[quote name='Hostile']Highlight over the "games & collections" tab and submit a game to CAG yourself. I guess this would be one way to add all future releases.[/QUOTE]

ah, very nice, thanks for explaining the new features. new game submitted.

bread's done
Back