CAGiversary!
Select games are shown in the ad such as:
Sonic Mega Collection(Xbox+PS2)
Crimson Skies(Xbox)
PGR 2(Xbox)
Topspin(Xbox)
ATV 2(PS2)
GT 3(PS2)
and lastly Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal !!!

Will they sell it at that price?

Wow, I would have thought they fired the graphics guy who messed up the Ace Combat circular. Apparently he/she is still employed.

[quote name='suko_32']Which game(s) are the ones that are special?[/quote]

Ratchet and Clank is the special game since it recently came out. Online in this game is awesome, I may end up getting it and top spin this weekend

I second that, I brought in a high res printout of Sears's add to bestbuy when they had the Ace Combat 5 deal and they matched it ;)

Wow, R&C Up Your Arsenal for less than half price... I love that game, have it right here. Its a lot like Halo.

[quote name='EndlessChris']I got 4 of those Ace Combats, turned em into $200 in Wal-Mart Gift Cards.

Ima get me a PSP.[/quote]

Hoarding asshat.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='EndlessChris']I got 4 of those Ace Combats, turned em into $200 in Wal-Mart Gift Cards.

Hoarding asshat.[/quote]

no he is more of a dick than a horder.

Just hope they don't catch the mistake before saturday.

I looked around my newspaper and fliers and didn't find the sears ad :(

Still hoping someone can scan it :)

[quote name='darkje']Just hope they don't catch the mistake before saturday.

I looked around my newspaper and fliers and didn't find the sears ad :(

Still hoping someone can scan it :)[/quote]

So do I i only want one copy Of rc3 if i can get more than one ill seel it to any one on cag for cost + shipping

ratchet and clank: up your arsenal... is there a jak II with that?... that would be a good duo

I got the ad today too through the mail. I'm going to take advantage of the misprint and get R&C and Top Spin. Too bad it doesnt start till Saturday.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='EndlessChris']I got 4 of those Ace Combats, turned em into $200 in Wal-Mart Gift Cards.

Hoarding asshat.[/quote]

no he is more of a dick than a horder.[/quote]

just remember, he is the guy who got everyone la pucelle like a month or two after release for 20 bucks :wink:

I just noticed there is a coupon on page 2 for $10 off any electronics purchase of $50 or more. You can buy 4 of these games on the list and get an additional $10 off making each game come out to less than $13 a piece!

[quote name='Vinny']Requesting a scan of the ad. It would be very nice. Please?:D[/quote]
I dont have a scanner, but you can go to sears.com and click on the weekly ad. Right now its showing a different ad. Maybe this one will show up on there by Saturday when the sale starts.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='EndlessChris']I got 4 of those Ace Combats, turned em into $200 in Wal-Mart Gift Cards.

Hoarding asshat.[/quote]

just remember, he is the guy who got everyone la pucelle like a month or two after release for 20 bucks :wink:[/quote]

hmmm good point but i think it was a dickish move.maybe he is not that bad of a guy

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='EndlessChris']I got 4 of those Ace Combats, turned em into $200 in Wal-Mart Gift Cards.

Hoarding asshat.[/quote]

just remember, he is the guy who got everyone la pucelle like a month or two after release for 20 bucks :wink:[/quote]

Oh, well Shrike did me a huge favor once. So I guess if I catch him doing something wrong or evil I need to look the other way?

[quote name='addicted2games']I just noticed there is a coupon on page 2 for $10 off any electronics purchase of $50 or more. You can buy 4 of these games on the list and get an additional $10 off making each game come out to less than $13 a piece![/quote]

HOT DAMN I NEED THAT AD!!! ^_____^ *prays they have them instore*

I did this about two weeks after my wallet was stolen after payday, when I had like $200+ in it, so yeah, I don't exactly lose sleep over it.

Sometimes you've got to rebalance your karma, you know?

[quote name='EndlessChris']I did this about two weeks after my wallet was stolen after payday, when I had like $200+ in it, so yeah, I don't exactly lose sleep over it.

Sometimes you've got to rebalance your karma, you know?[/quote]

It's not anyone's business what you did, so don't worry about it. I might not agree with the Wal-Mart returns, but anyone calling you a hoarder should mind their own business. For some it took a ton of work just to get that game at $5 and they should be able to do whatever they want with it (even I think the Wal-Mart return thing is shady, but it's still none of my business). I would advise against advertising that you "hoarded" in the future, though...even more so if you returned it to a store for full price as that's taboo around here.

[quote name='0100']I thought it is walmarts policy to take any return. Perfectly legit.[/quote]

Except it's fraud if you didn't buy it from there.

[quote name='defiance_17']Where's slidecage? He's going to pick up 15 copies for his uncles and cousins and forget that he doesn't have a PS2.[/quote]

so what if i pick up 15 copies. Its not like im going to pick up 15 copies at the same store. when i got my 6 Ace 5 i got 2 from meijers 1 from another meijers 2 from BB and 1 from CC. Though i will probally be working saturday morning and dont really feel like running around the city doing price matches.

also i found a better deal if i wanted to hog games our local target had HACK part 3 and 4 for 20 each and i didnt even pick any up ( had as in they are all gone now)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0100 wrote:
I thought it is walmarts policy to take any return. Perfectly legit.

Except it's fraud if you didn't buy it from there.

love how people love to scream fraud on some people but others think its okay to take 5 junk games to EBGAMES get a 50 buck game and take that 50 buck game back to ebgames and Think that is FINE that is ripping the company off as well

bread's done
Back