CAGiversary!
Select games are shown in the ad such as:
Sonic Mega Collection(Xbox+PS2)
Crimson Skies(Xbox)
PGR 2(Xbox)
Topspin(Xbox)
ATV 2(PS2)
GT 3(PS2)
and lastly Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal !!!

Will they sell it at that price?

[quote name='0100']I thought it is walmarts policy to take any return. Perfectly legit.[/quote]

It's legally correct, though morally wrong. Hashed around in other forums.

Slidecage will just pick up as many copies as his greedy arms will let him carry out the door, and do who knows what to them.

[quote name='shrike4242']

Slidecage will just pick up as many copies as his greedy arms will let him carry out the door, and do who knows what to them.[/quote]

:lol:

Not sure if you meant that or not. Funny regardless though.

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='defiance_17']Where's slidecage? He's going to pick up 15 copies for his uncles and cousins and forget that he doesn't have a PS2.[/quote]

so what if i pick up 15 copies. Its not like im going to pick up 15 copies at the same store. when i got my 6 Ace 5 i got 2 from meijers 1 from another meijers 2 from BB and 1 from CC. Though i will probally be working saturday morning and dont really feel like running around the city doing price matches.

also i found a better deal if i wanted to hog games our local target had HACK part 3 and 4 for 20 each and i didnt even pick any up ( had as in they are all gone now)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0100 wrote:
I thought it is walmarts policy to take any return. Perfectly legit.

Except it's fraud if you didn't buy it from there.

love how people love to scream fraud on some people but others think its okay to take 5 junk games to EBGAMES get a 50 buck game and take that 50 buck game back to ebgames and Think that is FINE that is ripping the company off as well[/quote]

IMHO , hoarding is ok, not moral, but ok. Do what you want, I say. The walmart scam is not. It has all the legal requrements to prosecute a fraud case. The EB "DEAL" is not a fraud case, its just bad management. I do not pity bad manaement.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='0100']I thought it is walmarts policy to take any return. Perfectly legit.[/quote]

It's legally correct, though morally wrong. Hashed around in other forums.

Slidecage will just pick up as many copies as his greedy arms will let him carry out the door, and do who knows what to them.[/quote]

why would anyone hog this game???
i could see with ACE5 with people selling on ebay

ACE 5 sold for 49.99 new while you could grab it for 5
UP sells for 39.99 New while this will run you 15

so say sell ACE for 40 - the 5 you paid + 5 for Ship and fees Pro 30
Sell UP for 25-30 -15 u paid + 5 for ship/fees Profit 5 to 10 bucks

wouldnt be worth the time for people to hog this game if you ask me i mean 5 to 10 buck profit? There are tons of games you can get on sale and make 5 bucks off of

Ad scan please damnit! Or I'll cap your ass.

Just kidding.

And hoarders won't make it worth their time unless they have a chain of friends willing to return these to Wal-Mart. Just like MGS3, the profit will be rather small.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Ad scan please damnit! Or I'll cap your ass.

Just kidding.

And hoarders won't make it worth their time unless they have a chain of friends willing to return these to Wal-Mart. Just like MGS3, the profit will be rather small.[/quote]

the walmart thing must be local cause our walmart wont take back ANYTHING without recept. My cousin got a wallet there and dropped the recept going from the store to the car. He friend didnt want it so they turned around and took it back into the store (no more then 2 mins) they refuse to take it back even after the person who check them out said they got it there. They said No Recept no refund

and im pretty sure that coupon will not ring up without the CC

[quote name='chickenhawk'][quote name='shrike4242']

:lol:

Not sure if you meant that or not. Funny regardless though.[/quote]

Subconscious typo's are the best ones around. :D Fitting, in any case.

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='Monsta Mack']Ad scan please damnit! Or I'll cap your ass.

Just kidding.

And hoarders won't make it worth their time unless they have a chain of friends willing to return these to Wal-Mart. Just like MGS3, the profit will be rather small.[/quote]

the walmart thing must be local cause our walmart wont take back ANYTHING without recept. My cousin got a wallet there and dropped the recept going from the store to the car. He friend didnt want it so they turned around and took it back into the store (no more then 2 mins) they refuse to take it back even after the person who check them out said they got it there. They said No Recept no refund

and im pretty sure that coupon will not ring up without the CC[/quote]

I would not base company policies on what happens when YOU are around. Im sure youre on a few lists. :p :p :p

I don't understand why nobody can find this ad! Any scans? Or even a mention of where in the country you are so we can search ytour area's ads?
Man, I sound like a talking junky here! "Gimee the scans, man! I said I'll suck your...."

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='slidecage'][quote name='Monsta Mack']Ad scan please damnit! Or I'll cap your ass.

Just kidding.

and im pretty sure that coupon will not ring up without the CC[/quote]

I would not base company policies on what happens when YOU are around. Im sure youre on a few lists. :p :p :p[/quote]

The few lists that come to mind are:
Buys Xbox games and forgets he has an Xbox
Buys condoms and forgets he has a penis
Buys games at TRU for trade at EB and forgets that 20 might be too many to take in at once

Awesome deal! I've been pondering picking up R&C, now I can pick it up! Hopefully I get a Sears ad or my Sears will let me do the deal. I wonder if they still sell games, I haven't been there in a while.

[quote name='shrike4242']The few lists that come to mind are:
Buys Xbox games and forgets he has an Xbox
Buys condoms and forgets he has a penis
Buys games at TRU for trade at EB and forgets that 20 might be too many to take in at once[/quote]
Other list that comes to mind.

[quote name='Rozz']No one remembers the Ghost Recon 2 $20 deal at K Mart?[/quote]

Of course I remember it, 7 CAGs picked it up for that price + shipping from me. :D

Nothing in the mail here in Oregon that I know of... I also checked my local paper for the Ad this morning, and while there was a Sears Ad in it, it was a Ad advertising a sale thru Thursday the 24th to this Sat, yet had nothing to do with Video Games, not even a single word that mentioned Video Games of any kind.

[quote name='addicted2games']I just noticed there is a coupon on page 2 for $10 off any electronics purchase of $50 or more. You can buy 4 of these games on the list and get an additional $10 off making each game come out to less than $13 a piece![/quote]

Just a heads-up: This will not work by default. Video games are not technically considered "electronics" at Sears because of their item numbering system (which isn't really worth explaining). Basically, the registers will not accept the coupon for video games because they aren't grouped as electronics. You may still be able to use the coupon by asking for a manager and insisting that since the games are in the electronics section that they should fall under the category of the coupon, but Joe Part Time is just going to tell you that the coupon doesn't work.

Sears.com has posted, for Western WA at least, their ads for 20th-26th and the 24th-26th...anyone know how/when they post their ads online? My experience with other sites is that you can find their ad online when they send them out, but maybe Sears.com doesn't post their ads until the day they go into effect?

This would be a rad deal, but it seems only the OP has seen this ad and I doubt Sears only wants one person to come to their sale, so...what gives? =\

*le sigh*

[quote name='cdeener']Has anyone actually seen this advertisement outside of the OP.[/quote]I got it today in the mail, I might scan it in a bit(my scanner still uses the parallel port and it's a bitch to set up).

[quote name='sanjuro'][quote name='cdeener']Has anyone actually seen this advertisement outside of the OP.[/quote]I got it today in the mail, I might scan it in a bit(my scanner still uses the parallel port and it's a bitch to set up).[/quote]

You would make a lot of CAGs very happy. :)

like to give out(like best buy/circuit city)? I doubt it, they might not even have a copy themselves.

here's a scan, I apologize for it's quality.

didn't see this mentioned before but they also have wario ware(ds) for $30 and Loz:MC and FF:1&2 for GBA for $25. might be nice combined with the $5 coupon posted before. anyone know if it's legit?

[quote name='sanjuro']like to give out(like best buy/circuit city)? I doubt it, they might not even have a copy themselves.

here's a scan, I apologize for it's quality.

didn't see this mentioned before but they also have wario ware(ds) for $30 and Loz:MC and FF:1&2 for GBA for $25. might be nice combined with the $5 coupon posted before. anyone know if it's legit?[/quote]

Thanks. Do you know the date or dates of the sale? Is it for Saturday only?

Thanks to sanjuro for posting a pic of the ad page that has the deal on. Sorry but I don't have a scanner to put an image up. There are coupons for $10 off a purchase of $50 in Clothing and one for $10 with a $50 purchase of Electronics in this ad. The problem is in the fine print it says not valid on video games and hardware, so it seems that we can't use that coupon.

Isn't this game GH very soon?

By the way, I got it in the mail today. :)

BB and CC here I come.

Question - if I buy it at retail at CC, then bring this in, will they give me 10% of the difference back?

Matthew

So to do this correctly, lets say I don't recieve the ad by tommorrow, am I able to just print off the scan and they would honor the deal correct???

[quote name='"darkje"']Yeah, just print it off on 1 page, I was able to pricematch the ace combat 5 that way.[/quote]

Darkje, Where did you PM Ace Combat 5 last time when they had it for $5?

[quote name='cdeener']Has anyone actually seen this advertisement outside of the OP.[/quote]

Thanks for the scan. I think I will print this and take it with me to CC this weekend.

[quote name='JCNY23'] Darkje, Where did you PM Ace Combat 5 last time when they had it for $5?[/quote]

Yea what stores do pricematches? I've never tried it before

are these coming in the paper or mail only cause i have yet to see the ad if its in the paper. Unless its in sundays paper ..

I wouldnt mind picking up the sonic pack

I my be asking a little too much but can we get a scan of the front cover so that we will be able to tell which advertisement it is apart of. Sanjuro thanks again for that page.

[quote name='phatbunbao'][quote name='JCNY23'] Darkje, Where did you PM Ace Combat 5 last time when they had it for $5?[/quote]

Yea what stores do pricematches? I've never tried it before[/quote]

CC does PM and extra 10% off of the difference. Product must be in stock at time of purchase at the store the advertisement is for. The only advantage that CC has though is that the store has to be within 50 Miles of the store your in.

Best buy: Does PM but the product must be in stock at the store you are doing the PM with or you can buy the products at regular price and take in the advertisement that same week to get a refund of the difference.

EB Games: They also do the PM like BestBuy execpt you can't go back later for the PM. You must do it at time of purchase.

Gamestop (YMMV): The Gamestop at my local mall says that they will only PM with EBGames or any other store that sells movies and games in the mall. The associate I asked about this from told me the funniest thing. He stated that they couldn't beat the discounts that BB and CC offer so they don't PM with them. But the funny twist of this is that there is a Sears located in the mall so I can PM this deal.

[quote name='Wario64']I hope the ad comes in the newspaper or in stores. I don't think any store will let me price match from a scanned ad[/quote]

I know! they're probly gonna think I photoshop'd the thing and make me look like an ass

bread's done
Back