Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]15747[/IMG-R]Over the next 3 weeks, we are going to give 5 lucky CAGs a brand new Xbox 360 250 Console! It's fast and easy to enter, just head over to our contest page.

:360: Contest entry and details

Winners:
Week 3: joeposh, Delusibeta, carlito8
Week 2: crashblades
Week 1: jsvalmont

Last edited by a moderator:
I need one so badly...my friend tripped over my controller wire and my 360 fell onto the tile floor and cracked. Needless to say I'm currently boxless :cry:

Sweet got all my tickets ready and watching Nintendo press conference.

Edit: Nintendo pwned E3 kinda wish you had a Wii to give out Cheapy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the risk and have 6 of 7 tickets. I never liked Twitter and I am never going to use it. Another great giveaway Cheapy!

I admit I already have a 360, but it is a launch core console. I'll probably buy the new model anyways.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! O_O I hate getting my hopes up for things I never win but I'm gonna anyway! Thanks for the sick contests Cheapy, you really do love us lol :cry:

awesome deal...i am really hoping to win one of these, im considering getting one anyways and this would save me $300...

Got all my tickets! Man, if there ever was a time that I REALLY wanted to win one of these...

Thanks for the shot at one either way!

314c17bd5a93281.jpg

314c17bd5a8a5e0.jpg
314c17bd5a8193e.jpg

314c17bd5a73be7.jpg

Woot! As always, thank you CheapyD and team.

I don't even have an xBox 360, so this would be new for me.

I wonder if there are CAG members who already have a 360 and are entering in this drawing?

bread's done
Back