GGT 36 is better than anything JSP can come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']I think my brothers old roommate had 100+ pages to read a night while in law school :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's not that bad. I can deal with 100 pages.

I'm more or less looking at it as a 9-5 job... for most of the semester. Time management makes everything possible, kids!

[quote name='Chacrana']That's not that bad. I can deal with 100 pages.

I'm more or less looking at it as a 9-5 job... for most of the semester. Time management makes everything possible, kids![/QUOTE]
i have to read 100 pages a night because i procrastinated :drool: looks likenot much xbox for a while...

[quote name='Chacrana']That's not that bad. I can deal with 100 pages.

I'm more or less looking at it as a 9-5 job... for most of the semester. Time management makes everything possible, kids![/QUOTE]

Yes, grad school, law school, med school etc. is pretty much a full time (or more) job in and of itself. And that is the way to look at it. And that's not counting working part time (be it an assistantship in your program or outside work etc.).

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yes, grad school, law school, med school etc. is pretty much a full time (or more) job in and of itself. And that is the way to look at it. And that's not counting working part time (be it an assistantship in your program or outside work etc.).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the nice thing is that I'm not going to be working a real job while I'm in school. Which should make the whole affair much more manageable. All I wanna be able to do is come back to my apt. at night and chill.

Chill.

jesus fucking christ this week has been a roller coaster. thought i was done with law school for a minute, and an hour later *poof* i'm back in. :lol:

but i can't wait for saturday, when i actually get to ride real rollercoasters for the first time ever.

I'm taking friday off from LIFE to game.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, the nice thing is that I'm not going to be working a real job while I'm in school. Which should make the whole affair much more manageable. All I wanna be able to do is come back to my apt. at night and chill.

Chill.[/QUOTE]

Should be no problem doing that if you're not working.

I worked 30 hours (on research projects mainly) for most of my master's and Ph D studies and still managed to have 2-3 hours to chill in the evenings most of the time, with more time on the weekends. Though of course there are weeks here and there when shit hits the fan and its all work/study and no play.

As you said, time management is key to getting shit done and having time to chill. Though it did take some adjustment as I was used to a lot more free time than that during high school and undergrad without having to worry about time management.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Damnnn so many PS3 games announced/shown today. What the heck is Microsoft doing?[/QUOTE]

KZ3 and the ME2 port. What else? I think there was some Motorstorm 3 news?

is it just me or do retro revival games uniformly disappoint? I'm talking original "retro" games like Retro Game Challenge or Scott Pilgrim and others like New Track and Field.

I thought Double Dragon Advance did the best job of bringing a retro game up to date.

[quote name='ninja dog']is it just me or do retro revival games uniformly disappoint? I'm talking original "retro" games like Retro Game Challenge or Scott Pilgrim and others like New Track and Field.

I thought Double Dragon Advance did the best job of bringing a retro game up to date.[/QUOTE]

I liked Mega Man 9... but that's it.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Retro Game Challenge was boss, you might just be a retard.[/QUOTE]

you kinda lose the right to say these kinds of things when you...nevermind, too easy. :lol:

[quote name='Chacrana']I liked Mega Man 9... but that's it.[/QUOTE]

It helps that the source material was already awesome. I guess my gaming nostalgia is pretty tapped out.

[quote name='ninja dog']is it just me or do retro revival games uniformly disappoint? I'm talking original "retro" games like Retro Game Challenge or Scott Pilgrim and others like New Track and Field.

I thought Double Dragon Advance did the best job of bringing a retro game up to date.[/QUOTE]

Contra 4 was pretty bad ass, if you consider that a retro -> up to date.

As far as all the Sony games, I think the only really interesting stuff was KZ3 for me.
R2 got such bad reviews and looked like it was rushed out the door... plus the mp beta was a clusterfuck... so I don't really care about R3 at this point in time... maybe I will if it looks good, but based off R2, probably not.
ME2 I've already played twice, VT or MS3 I don't care about, and R&C is getting kind of stale... I played through a Crack in Time, but it was just more of the same... after 7 or so games, it's getting old. Good visuals can only help so much.

I suppose it's good for the platform though. And that's what counts... only can hope that BioWare does a good port of ME2 and somehow includes ME for story purposes.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Contra 4 was pretty bad ass, if you consider that a retro -> up to date.

As far as all the Sony games, I think the only really interesting stuff was KZ3 for me.
R2 got such bad reviews and looked like it was rushed out the door... plus the mp beta was a clusterfuck... so I don't really care about R3 at this point in time... maybe I will if it looks good, but based off R2, probably not.
ME2 I've already played twice, VT or MS3 I don't care about, and R&C is getting kind of stale... I played through a Crack in Time, but it was just more of the same... after 7 or so games, it's getting old. Good visuals can only help so much.

I suppose it's good for the platform though. And that's what counts... only can hope that BioWare does a good port of ME2 and somehow includes ME for story purposes.[/QUOTE]
I'm proud you don't care about any of the games announced. Probably why I didn't include you in my post. But, it's already four more games more announced than Microsoft.

And let me guess, Corrosives favorite games are going to be; Fable 3, Gears 3 and Halo Reach.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I'm proud you don't care about any of the games announced. Probably why I didn't include you in my post. But, it's already four more games more announced than Microsoft.

And let me guess, Corrosives favorite games are going to be; Fable 3, Gears 3 and Halo Reach.[/QUOTE]

lolwut? he plays the ps3 also.

I'll double dip on ME2.

my only reason to buy another 360 at this point is Halo: Reach.

I was going to buy the new slim and get ME2 among other things like Alan Wake.

I probably still will too since ME2 on PS3 will be $60 I bet.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']
And let me guess, Corrosives favorite games are going to be; Fable 3, Gears 3 and Halo Reach.[/QUOTE]

Your posts are so retarded, I think I deserve SSI just for reading them.

And R&C need to be retired...for serious.

[quote name='manthing']Your posts are so retarded, I think I deserve SSI just for reading them.

And R&C need to be retired...for serious.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I'll buy every Ratchet and Clank that comes out. They're high quality and very enjoyable games.

[quote name='whoknows']I disagree. I'll buy every Ratchet and Clank that comes out. They're high quality and very enjoyable games.[/QUOTE]
Ratchet & Clank reminds you of Sonic the Hedgehog that much, huh?

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Ratchet & Clank reminds you of Shadow the Hedgehog that much, huh?[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

I've not liked a single Ratchet & Clank game. It's like they can't decide if they want to be platformers or shooters, so they just decided to be mediocre at both.

Went to court today.

Dismissed!!!!!

[quote name='Chac']I don't believe that was the case on PC, though... it was just published by EA there. [/QUOTE]I think so. But Bioware also didn't do the PC port.
Was originally a 360 only game till the EA deal.

[quote name='ninja dog']lolwut? he plays the ps3 also.

I'll double dip on ME2.

my only reason to buy another 360 at this point is Halo: Reach.[/QUOTE]
Yea I was being a Corrosive. It's fun.

[quote name='ninja dog']okay, drama queen[/QUOTE]
bayonetta Goty

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I sometimes jerk it to the ggt[/QUOTE]
image.php

[quote name='dallow']Went to court today.

Dismissed!!!!!

I think so. But Bioware also didn't do the PC port.
Was originally a 360 only game till the EA deal.[/QUOTE]
Congratulations on being found not guilty. Charges didn't stick because you're teflon. :cool: The case against you was pretty weak though.

Demiurge studios did the first Mass Effect port, and it was pretty half assed. ME2 PC looks and runs way better than the first one did. Load times are fast too.

[quote name='dallow']Went to court today.

Dismissed!!!!!

I think so. But Bioware also didn't do the PC port.
Was originally a 360 only game till the EA deal.[/QUOTE]

I'm stuck at grand jury duty on and off until mid september.

I really would like to know what Microsoft is up to. I think they really misstepped with kinect-- they aren't marketing to their core demographic for their waggle like Sony is.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I'm proud you don't care about any of the games announced. Probably why I didn't include you in my post. But, it's already four more games more announced than Microsoft.

If you lack common sense to the point where you choose to read through a forum where people have opinions which may conflict with yours and post them freely, you should either (a) ignore the people who you find irritating and don't read their posts or (b) get off the fucking internet.

Meanwhile, I'm going to feel free to express my opinion, as the first amendment continues to afford me the right guarantees to do so.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Frosty's playing the "apathetic about every game" card.[/QUOTE]

Nah, man, there's stuff coming I'm interested in, it's just already been announced. ;)

Future games like Marvel vs. Capcom 3, The Last Guardian, Infamous 2 [pending the redesign of Cole's character model turns out alright], Killzone 3 -- I'm interested in all those and probably more.

I'm sure there's more too, things like: SFxTekken/TekkenxSF, FF13Versus, etc.
And soon to be released games like: Dead Rising 2, LittleBigPlanet 2

[quote name='whoknows']To be fair I actually didn't like that game. It really was that bad.[/QUOTE]
Just because a game doesn't have goodies in HOME doesn't mean it's bad.

[quote name='manthing']Listen to the wise Ginger, dumbassbear[/QUOTE]
go back to the OTT your drunken one liners are needed elsewhere.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you lack common sense to the point where you choose to read through a forum where people have opinions which may conflict with yours and post them freely, you should either (a) ignore the people who you find irritating and don't read their posts or (b) get off the fucking internet.

Meanwhile, I'm going to feel free to express my opinion, as the first amendment continues to afford me the right guarantees to do so.[/QUOTE]
Relax.. this is the first Sony fanboy post I've made in a couple years. I thought it was time. Your freedoms are still intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back