GGT 36 is better than anything JSP can come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Gwen, we like her. :)

And fuck you Ubisoft. Why the hell is every US outlying territory including Marshall Islands and Palau a valid billing location, but not Hawaii?

[quote name='guinaevere']Darknessbear and Manthing, knock it off. If you two can't play together, then use your ignore feature. Neither of you need to be told how to behave after you've been here this long.
[/QUOTE]
Deal! Sorry.

[quote name='Chacrana']Rolento, it's like a 60+ hour game, and you're what... 30 minutes into it? Yeah, it gets better.[/QUOTE]

I don't play as many RPGs as I use to so i forget the flow...

whatever. If i'm not into in the next 10 game hours I'll prob stop playing it.

The camera in AC just pisses me off. It'd be ok if it weren't for those "grab the lever before time runs out" missions. Jumping left or right when you're not intending to gets really old after a while. :/

I kinda dug TFU. I thought it was fairly easy and an enjoyable enough romp, some minor glitches not withstanding.

Played a bunch of N64 today. Having a hard time going back to Goldeneye controls... I don't think I'll ever be able to play it again, particularly after playing PD on XBLA. Any 64 game suggestions from you guys?

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Wow fuck you SW:TFU. Ive literally been at this Kazdon boss battle for over an hour. This shit is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]You think he's tough now? Try again on the hardest difficulty. :bomb:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Played a bunch of N64 today. Having a hard time going back to Goldeneye controls... I don't think I'll ever be able to play it again, particularly after playing PD on XBLA. Any 64 game suggestions from you guys?[/QUOTE]
Paper Mario
Mischief Makers
WWF No Mercy
Majora's Mask
Gauntlet Legends
Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie
Star Fox 64
Smash Bros.
F-Zero

And of course...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEE66AMzGNg

Getting back into Fallout 3 and I just to the Rivet City part of the main quest. I'm enjoying it a lot so far now that I've gotten a hang of the combat and how to use it to my advantage. I'm just stealing anything that's not nailed down in Rivet City and selling it back to the merchants for a profit right now.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']You think he's tough now? Try again on the hardest difficulty. :bomb:

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wont be doing that lol. I did finally manage to beat him, I realized there was a ton of upgrades I hadn't done. But it was still a PITA boss battle. I hope they aren't all like this, because that will make me not want to play the game anymore.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Wow fuck you SW:TFU. Ive literally been at this Kazdon boss battle for over an hour. This shit is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Yea I hate that boss battle, it gave me a lot of trouble.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Yeah, I wont be doing that lol. I did finally manage to beat him, I realized there was a ton of upgrades I hadn't done. But it was still a PITA boss battle. I hope they aren't all like this, because that will make me not want to play the game anymore.[/QUOTE]
He's one of the few bosses in the game I truly hate, simply because of difficulty. There's one more boss that shows up later in the game who has a Rancor as a helper who is a complete motherfucker to fight, but besides that, the bosses aren't nearly as bad.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Wow fuck you SW:TFU. Ive literally been at this Kazdon boss battle for over an hour. This shit is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Only gets worse from there. I'm glad that new CEO of LucasArts came in and canned the third game. Doesn't even deserve a sequel.

[quote name='Trakan']Only gets worse from there. I'm glad that new CEO of LucasArts came in and canned the third game. Doesn't even deserve a sequel.[/QUOTE]

The third game? Isn't the second one still have a ways to come out?

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Yeah, I wont be doing that lol. I did finally manage to beat him, I realized there was a ton of upgrades I hadn't done. But it was still a PITA boss battle. I hope they aren't all like this, because that will make me not want to play the game anymore.[/QUOTE]

Ahahaha.
The next one can be a PITA too.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I don't play as many RPGs as I use to so i forget the flow...

whatever. If i'm not into in the next 10 game hours I'll prob stop playing it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's more than reasonable. I remember that people kept telling my "ZOMG MAN, Suikoden V gets really good after like 10 hours." And it did get a little better, but man... would I ever wanna slog through those terrible ten hours again? I don't understand having to give a game that long to become acceptable.

[quote name='ninja dog']FFXIII's 20 hours are pretty bad.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd go for that -- if it wasn't for the battle system, I don't know that I would have slogged through.

[quote name='Trakan']Only gets worse from there. I'm glad that new CEO of LucasArts came in and canned the third game. Doesn't even deserve a sequel.[/QUOTE]

If there was supposed to a a third game coming out, does that mean buying the second will only be a waste of time since we will never be able to get closure on the story?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ahahaha.
The next one can be a PITA too.[/QUOTE]

I actually had no trouble with the third boss, although it did make me sad.
I don't like killing the Jedi, I'm not one of those people that enjoys being evil in games. Although I did just get to the scene after the third chapter and it shows promise towards my characters agenda changing.

[quote name='dallow']Dang. I knew more Ubi pc games would have glitched while I was asleep.[/QUOTE]

Same. I wanted Ass's Creed 2 for a buck. :cry:

SC Conviction is pure lulz. I'm just pretending Sam is some insane psychopath and it's making the game way more enjoyable. Like how he sees objectives and shit on the walls cracks me up. I kept saying "Feed me a cat." during the first interrogation. :D

[quote name='seanr1221']Jimbo, how much is the BlockBuster gamepass you do? I'm tempted to just try it, even for a month.[/QUOTE]

Like $22 after taxes... saves me a bunch of money each month.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Like $22 after taxes... saves me a bunch of money each month.[/QUOTE]

I'm considering it, but with Reach next month and Fallout and Fable in October (on top of school) I'm wondering if I'd really use it.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, that's more than reasonable. I remember that people kept telling my "ZOMG MAN, Suikoden V gets really good after like 10 hours." And it did get a little better, but man... would I ever wanna slog through those terrible ten hours again? I don't understand having to give a game that long to become acceptable.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you there, though 5 hours is my usual cut off. If I'm not digging a game at all after 5 hours, I'll generally stop playing it and move on to the next.

If I'm kind of lukewarm on a game I may give it up to 10 hours--especially with WRPGs like Oblivion, Fallout 3 etc. which took me a while to really get fully sucked into.

But if I'm having little to know fun, 5 hours is more than enough to give a game a fair shake IMO.

[quote name='Cheska19']If there was supposed to a a third game coming out, does that mean buying the second will only be a waste of time since we will never be able to get closure on the story?

I actually had no trouble with the third boss, although it did make me sad.
I don't like killing the Jedi, I'm not one of those people that enjoys being evil in games. Although I did just get to the scene after the third chapter and it shows promise towards my characters agenda changing.
[/QUOTE]

Did your user name change, or am i going crazy?

[quote name='BlueScrote']Did your user name change, or am i going crazy?[/QUOTE]

I always thought you were crazy.
Haha, Im just kidding ;) Yeah I got it changed today. I figured I'm Cheska everywhere else, might as well be it on here too.

BTW! When are we going to have GGT game night? We could always play a PSN mp game like Peggle or something?

[quote name='Cheska19']I always thought you were crazy.
Haha, Im just kidding ;) Yeah I got it changed today. I figured I'm Cheska everywhere else, might as well be it on here too.

BTW! When are we going to have GGT game night? We could always play a PSN mp game like Peggle or something?[/QUOTE]

That would require me to buy peggle. >.

[quote name='gunm']Eh, it's a "rumor" from loltaku no less. I take with grain of salt.

Anyway, it wouldn't bother me if they didn't make more than the sequel--the storyline isn't really part of any SW canon that I'm aware of.

Still the sequel looks promising. Digging the interesting new force powers.[/QUOTE]

The first game is supposed to be completely cannon, as I recall, bridging Ep. 3 and Ep. 4 just as the clone wars cartoons are supposed to be cannon bridging Ep. 2 and Ep. 3.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I vote that we now refer to Cheska only as kissfuldreamer[/QUOTE]

I vote that your balls get chopped off and fed to the Wookie for a snack.

It's weird that new old Cole has a shirt with the same color design as his jacket in the first game.

Mass Effect 2 for PS3 is supposed to have a special introduction to give you all of the backstory from the first game.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The first game is supposed to be completely cannon, as I recall, bridging Ep. 3 and Ep. 4 just as the clone wars cartoons are supposed to be cannon bridging Ep. 2 and Ep. 3.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification.

I am also relieved to know I'm not a total Star Wars nerd (as much as I enjoy Star Wars). :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Mass Effect 2 for PS3 is supposed to have a special introduction to give you all of the backstory from the first game.[/QUOTE]

I hope it's better then what they did in ME2 for the 360. It still boggles my mind how they handle new players in that game...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's weird that new old Cole has a shirt with the same color design as his jacket in the first game.

Mass Effect 2 for PS3 is supposed to have a special introduction to give you all of the backstory from the first game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can only imagine how awesome it will be. :lol:
Wonder if they'll give you prompts during the videos/comics/whatever...

Urdnot Wrex was being a whiny bitch.
Did you (a) shoot him, (b) let the space racist shoot him, or (c) talk some sense into him.

You have the opportunity to wipe out an ancient race of evil spider aliens called the Rachni. What did you do?

(1) The dodo went extinct for a reason. fuck dat bitch.
(2) All life is precious, even spider creatures from mars.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's weird that new old Cole has a shirt with the same color design as his jacket in the first game.

Mass Effect 2 for PS3 is supposed to have a special introduction to give you all of the backstory from the first game.[/QUOTE]

It only does backstory

GGT people should get Monday Night Combat. That game is great.

Or TF2 on PC or something. They're both pretty cheap.

[quote name='gunm']y'all can hit me up anytime for Blazey Bloo CS, SSFIV[/QUOTE]

These!

[quote name='jer7583']GGT people should get Monday Night Combat. That game is great.

Or TF2 on PC or something. They're both pretty cheap.[/QUOTE]

Is MNC for the PS3 too by any chance? I'm also waiting for TF2 to drop to $2.50 again on Steam ... T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back