GGT 36 is better than anything JSP can come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need to buy ME2. Waiting for it to drop a wee bit more before I bite.

Haven't really been in the mood for console games lately. Have been playing some SotN on psp and lots of Starcraft 2.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
Mass Effect 2 for PS3 is supposed to have a special introduction to give you all of the backstory from the first game.[/QUOTE]

That would have been great for the 360 version too. Unless they wanted to force everyone to play ME :roll:

They could've made it an option if players were interested. It certainly would've helped me understand why the fuck I was saving some ugly alien dude in his house.

[quote name='Cheska19']Perhaps it's because I haven't played a whole lot of the original R&C games, but I actually enjoy the PS3 versions. Maybe if I had played more of the PS2 versions I wouldn't feel the same, but regardless they were fun games for me to play through.[/QUOTE]I played all PS2 Ratchet & Clank games, both PSP games, and all on PS3. Personally, I'd say I prefer the ones on PS3 even if UYA MIGHT be my favorite or 2nd favorite. My ranking goes:

1. Ratchet & Clank Future: ACiT
2. Ratchet & Clank: UYA (online and single player rocked)
3. Ratchet & Clank Future: ToD
4. Ratchet & Clank: GC
5. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (impressive for PSP)
6. Ratchet & Clank
7. Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
8. Ratchet Deadlocked
9. Secret Agent Clank (still enjoyed, but too different)

Ratchet & Clank is my favorite platforming series, even topping Mario and Sonic for me. I will continue to buy every single R&C game that comes out.

I ordered Chrono Trigger on DS for $15. But then I canceled all because I bought too much this week already and it would be my third copy of Chrono Trigger. As much as I love the game, felt buying a third copy was too much. However, if it was on PSP with install, I'd buy it in a heartbeat (love 2D games on the PSP).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I played all PS2 Ratchet & Clank games, both PSP games, and all on PS3. Personally, I'd say I prefer the ones on PS3 even if UYA MIGHT be my favorite or 2nd favorite. My ranking goes:

6. Ratchet & Clank
8. Ratchet Deadlocked

Ratchet & Clank is my favorite platforming series, even topping Mario and Sonic for me. I will continue to buy every single R&C game that comes out.

I ordered Chrono Trigger on DS for $15. But then I canceled all because I bought too much this week already and it would be my third copy of Chrono Trigger. As much as I love the game, felt buying a third copy was too much. However, if it was on PSP with install, I'd buy it in a heartbeat (love 2D games on the PSP).[/QUOTE]

#-o

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I played all PS2 Ratchet & Clank games, both PSP games, and all on PS3. Personally, I'd say I prefer the ones on PS3 even if UYA MIGHT be my favorite or 2nd favorite. My ranking goes:

6. Ratchet & Clank
8. Ratchet Deadlocked

Ratchet & Clank is my favorite platforming series, even topping Mario and Sonic for me. I will continue to buy every single R&C game that comes out.[/QUOTE]

jesus-christ-head.jpg

Valkyria Chronicles in 2 weeks! I hate to say it, but Phantasy Star Portable 2 is gonna have to wait. FFFUUUUUUUUU...

6. Ratchet & Clank
8. Ratchet Deadlocked

I ordered Chrono Trigger on DS for $15. But then I canceled all because I bought too much this week already and it would be my third copy of Chrono Trigger. As much as I love the game, felt buying a third copy was too much. However, if it was on PSP with install, I'd buy it in a heartbeat (love 2D games on the PSP).[/QUOTE]
ekj6uv.jpg

6. Ratchet & Clank
8. Ratchet Deadlocked

[/QUOTE]

Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

You can never buy too many copies of Chrono Trigger. NEVER.

Other M in 2 weeks, urge to kill, er, I mean, hype rising!

6. Ratchet & Clank
8. Ratchet Deadlocked

howard_stringer-thumb.jpg

fuck GAMEFLY. I finally got Alan Wake after it being in my Q since two months before it came out and the disc refuses to work. RAAAAAAGHRRRRRRR RAGE!

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Valkyria Chronicles in 2 weeks! I hate to say it, but Phantasy Star Portable 2 is gonna have to wait. FFFUUUUUUUUU...

ekj6uv.jpg
[/QUOTE]I'm buying Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2. Really excited. Also getting KH: BbS and Ace Combat: Joint Assault on PSP. Lots of PSP love, along with YS 7 coming today. :D

6. Ratchet & Clank
8. Ratchet Deadlocked

pkwWR.gif

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I ordered Chrono Trigger on DS for $15. But then I canceled all because I bought too much this week already and it would be my third copy of Chrono Trigger. As much as I love the game, felt buying a third copy was too much. However, if it was on PSP with install, I'd buy it in a heartbeat (love 2D games on the PSP).[/QUOTE]

Wait, I don't get it; what two copies do you own? Like, with 3 copies of Chrono Trigger you would have to have a duplicate. I collect a lot of games, and I own a fair share of ports of games that I enjoy, but why would you want to own more then one copy of a game on the same console?

[quote name='icebeast']Wait, I don't get it; what two copies do you own? Like, with 3 copies of Chrono Trigger you would have to have a duplicate. I collect a lot of games, and I own a fair share of ports of games that I enjoy, but why would you want to own more then one copy of a game on the same console?[/QUOTE]What I meant was I own Chrono Trigger on SNES and PS1. There's no denying I love Chrono Trigger a lot. But since I've already made more purchases this week than I really want to (along with me already having access to play CT due to owning two copies, on different platforms), decided it was best to cancel. And quite honestly, I just don't play DS all that much (have 10 games and the only one I really played was Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days), since I tend to mostly play PSP whenever I play a handled. So in reality, I'd probably open it, play twice, and that's it (especially because I'd have to start over....already done that on SNES and PS1).

I had duplicate copies of games before on the same console, such as FFVII, Tales of Destiny II PS1 (ToE really).

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, there's a PS Blog meet-up showcasing PS Move in Washington D.C. Living near the area myself, I so badly want to go, even if I dislike sushi (taking place at that type of restaurant).

Did someone say sorny?

OMG1.jpg

Playing Mario Galaxy 2 it's great

If itagaki was on steroids, he'd look something like this

omg.jpg

Man, I have the SNES and PS1 versions of Chrono Trigger too. But I still bought the DS version, since it's the definitive version.

fuck I'm a thread late. But Scott Pilgrim was pretty good...

And I'm so glad tmk is here, makes me look better on the internets where serious social issues go down

[quote name='The Mana Knight']What I meant was I own Chrono Trigger on SNES and PS1.[/QUOTE]

Ah, right there was a PS1 version; I skipped that after I was unable to make myself play through FF6 from Final Fantasy Anthology due to the load times for combat and the main menu; and I heard loading was also a problem with Chronicles so I didn't bother ever getting the game.

Chrono Trigger DS was great though, it was a near perfect port and it was nice being able take it with me. I still need to get all the endings to the game (I only got 4 on my DS playthrough, but one was the new DS ending).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, there's a PS Blog meet-up showcasing PS Move in Washington D.C. Living near the area myself, I so badly want to go, even if I dislike sushi (taking place at that type of restaurant).[/QUOTE]

#-o

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Omg omg omg omg omg[/QUOTE]

lolololololololol. Yer mean Jimbo.

lololololololololol :rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Chronicles was an atrocity.[/QUOTE]
Chrono Trigger with loading times + the awful awful FFIV? Yeah, I'm inclined to agree.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Chrono Trigger with loading times + the awful awful FFIV? Yeah, I'm inclined to agree.[/QUOTE]

Just the loading times. Anthology got the shaft as far as game content.

FFIV > FFVI
EVERYTHING > FFV

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Just the loading times. Anthology got the shaft as far as game content.

FFIV > FFVI
EVERYTHING > FFV[/QUOTE]

That's controversial

Yeah, I'll be in the city on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting the end of September. Are you ever around university city or center city?

Jimbo could come too.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah, I'll be in the city on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting the end of September. Are you ever around university city or center city?

Jimbo could come too.[/QUOTE]

fuck that guy. Nah, the more the merrier.

I'm in Kensington/Fishtown, so just north of center city.

Thursday nights sound good to me. I'm kind of fond of Abbaye if you've been there, and I've been meaning to check out Standard Tap, as a friend from high school works there.

[quote name='mykevermin']fuck that guy. Nah, the more the merrier.

Thursday nights sound good to me. I'm kind of fond of Abbaye if you've been there, and I've been meaning to check out Standard Tap, as a friend from high school works there.[/QUOTE]

To butt in, also check out Monk's Cafe if you haven't. Another very good Belgian Beer joint.

^ You drank well during ASC, yes? There are a load of great bars here.

[quote name='dallow']What has myke been up to?[/QUOTE]

Moving out of the midwest, roller skating in Camden, enjoying the crisp taste of Kenzinger, and not playing too many vidya games (see the moving part).

Systems are hooked up now, though, for the first time in 3.5 weeks. Not sure what I want to tackle first - dive back into Fallout 3, play some Madden for shits and giggles, or tuck into Lunar PSP (which I did manage to buy when it was on sale).

Also picked up the QuakeCon pack offa steam. I'm kinda surprised how many high-end games run so well on my MacBook Pro (primary boot into WinXP, not using Fusion to run concurrently). Fallout 3 and Rogue Warrior run incredibly well, Oblivion is ok, and of course I've spent most of my time playing Hexen. ;)

[quote name='mykevermin']^ You drank well during ASC, yes? There are a load of great bars here.
[/QUOTE]

Yep, and a couple times prior. One of the best cities for good beer for sure.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Just the loading times. Anthology got the shaft as far as game content.

FFIV > FFVI
EVERYTHING > FFV[/QUOTE]
Eh, everything is better than IV and VI. SMRPG, Earthbound and Chrono Trigger were the best SNES RPGs anyways.

[quote name='mykevermin']fuck that guy. Nah, the more the merrier.

Thursday nights sound good to me. I'm kind of fond of Abbaye if you've been there, and I've been meaning to check out Standard Tap, as a friend from high school works there.[/QUOTE]

Whatever I can walk to I'm fine with, I always take the train into Philly :)

Or you could give me a lift.

We can discuss stats on the way!

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yep, and a couple times prior. One of the best cities for good beer for sure.[/QUOTE]

Wait wait wait.

Are you implying Belgians do anything other than befoul the name of beer? :|

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I finally started Point Lookout and ended up getting my ass handed to me. I left it and headed back to the main game to level to 30.[/QUOTE]
Wtf is Point Lookout?

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Wtf is Point Lookout?[/QUOTE]

Shut up bearmontana

I've just been playing Splinter Cell on Gamecube that I picked up in June, because I'm not really in the mood for my next-gen games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back