mods please close

May be interested in a few things, but do you not take Paypal/Amazon payments?

Anyways, good luck trading on CAG and welcome to the community.

Bump.

square - i don't take paypal, and i don't know how the amazon payments work, but i possibly could.

ad will post now in a min

GT - i seen these, persona psp, and RDR 360. was kinda iffy on legend of heroes 3 also. any interest in selling perhaps also?

CML for:

360:

halo wars
halo 3 CE
gears of war 2

Wii:

Spectrobes sealed

PSP:
PoPoLoCrois
Star Ocean First Departure sealed

DS:
Chrono Trigger(one with poster) sealed

Blu Rays:

fight club

sir - have pm'ed

therock - didn't see anything, sorry

likeme - didn't see anything, sorry

jughead - i have a sealed copy now, unless its the steelbook LE version. sorry.

Welcome! Always nice to have a new trader. Cml for anything your interested in. I'm interested in a couple of your things.

mimick - thanks! hopefully i can aquire some new things, :) only think iseen was CoD4 ps3, and Halo Wars CE. I would take CoD2, Top spin 2, fifa 07 if very cheap, just to add to collection. no real want of them though.

cml for anything you want, I see a lot of 360 games I want, but I'll see what you want (if anything) until I pick anything
(some examples mass effect 2, alan wake, record of agarest war)

interested in prince of persia forgotten sands, and ghostbusters. But I can only do paypal, unless you want to trade for some games. See my list below. Let me know.

dirty - i didn't see anything and i don't take paypal. i could take amazon.ca gift cards, money order, cash, or email bank transfer

cml:!!!

band of brothers UK version, works perfect on american players
afro samurai(one with both series)
ninja assassin
xmen origins

used, but in great shape:

green zone
shutter island
10 000 bc
3:10 to yuma

lowkey - interested in RDR, MW2, Borderlands, Battlefield BC2,GH 3,5, COD4, crackdown 2, velvet assassin, deathsmiles le,

ashes - only thing i seen was Risen. Wouldn't trade FFXIII for it, but maybe lost planet 2+ a lil cash maybe? i think LP2 sealed is wortha bit more then risen used?

Lost Planet 2 is worth about $8 more used. I don't have a pay pal account so I can't throw any money in the mail since you're Canadian, lol. But are there any other cheaper games you'd be interested in?

ashes - Lost Planet is sealed actually. So its worth a bit more then risen used. You could stick some cahs in the game case when you mail it, i have done it many times without any trouble. But thats the only game that i had seen that i want, as its a high want.

[quote name='gameguy1001']ashes - Lost Planet is sealed actually. So its worth a bit more then risen used. You could stick some cahs in the game case when you mail it, i have done it many times without any trouble. But thats the only game that i had seen that i want, as its a high want.[/QUOTE]

Give me 'till about Monday so I can prioritize my money before I decide to mail off $15, kay?

EDIT: Actually, you know what. It's a deal.

bread's done
Back