GGT #44: An in-depth analysis of Quantum Theory's narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddammit, I was going to post a thread with a title about preordering Quantum Theory and just copypaste the amazon listing for the first post.

Well, I guess you're almost as cool as I would've been. almost.

[quote name='Chacrana']Goddammit, I was going to post a thread with a title about preordering Quantum Theory and just copypaste the amazon listing for the first post.

Well, I guess you're almost as cool as I would've been. almost.[/QUOTE]

that is better!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No way dude. Sonic Adventure was just about the beginning of the end. :([/QUOTE]

But it has Sonic going on an Adventure

[quote name='whoknows']But it has Sonic going on an Adventure[/QUOTE]

and falling through geometry, but I hear you can have sex with tails in this one

Reading for Editorial somehow turned into a multi-hour gaming session of finishing Lara Croft. What a great little game, I can't wait to go back when I have more time and unlock more stuff/play in co-op (I played through everything single-player).

bwahahaha, this GGT's title is not just awesome, its QUANTUM awesome!

That's my theory and it is mine and it belongs to me.

hmm... another day down in the wait for my Japanese PS2. Wait for me, Watashi no Praystation!!

I remember back when I was a sane person... I saw people who had both a domestic and import system and thought they were crazy.... and this year alone, I've bought a J360 and JS2 :whistle2:/

Woohoo!! Some CAG's are so nice, thanks to a very kind and awesome guy
jman :D
I now have a Lara Croft code too! YAYAYAYAYAY! Oh and I got a brand new pink DS3 haha.

I have a import PS2, import DC, and import Saturn in addition to the domestics 'cause I must play import shmups and fighters. Especially for DC and Saturn--they don't make those anymore, so I might as well have a couple on hand for "just in case".

I'm not sure if I still have my swap discs for the PS2, but if I do, I need to take a hammer to them. I think I already snapped the slide card in two. fuck that thing. Worst contraption ever. It makes the PS1 spring mod look classy.

hmm... maybe it's for the best I don't have my ps2 yet, though, because I'm pretty busy this week. I'm really trying to get as much stuff done as I can for school.

EA did a good job with the NBA Elite 11 demo. I still prefer 2K, but if the price is right, I'll be open minded. Ooo, I don't like the way that just came out. :p

[quote name='Cheska19']Woohoo!! Some CAG's are so nice, thanks to a very kind and awesome guy
jman :D
I now have a Lara Croft code too! YAYAYAYAYAY! Oh and I got a brand new pink DS3 haha.[/QUOTE]
Cool, hopefully that online patch comes soon.

Hmm, so Lara Croft is actually quite fun. Classic platforming and puzzles.
Played the first level on my computer.

Shame the console versions are so blurry because there's a lot of nice detail.

Here's a serious tip: when you're putting the jalapenos on the board, do it like this:

OXOXOO
OXOXOO
OXOXOO
XOOOXO

X=Jalapeno.

I won Pain by covering the top row, but I won a Men in Black download and LBP2 in the same night using this pattern that someone posted in the thread.

There are people in the thread who have won crazy amounts of shit but I have had horrible luck with this site until now. I've been playing fairly legit from day one of the contest and I just now started winning things.

do you have to buy shit from subway to play?

also, that Lara Croft game is seriously awesome so far. It's a great mix between Diablo and Tomb Raider Quantum Theory.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Fixed that for you.[/QUOTE]

You sure did, that game kicks ass.

EDIT: I missed Lara Croft ... I am saddened =(

[quote name='distgfx']You sure did, that game kicks ass.

EDIT: I missed Lara Croft ... I am saddened =([/QUOTE] I know! I missed out, too! Serves me right to go out for ice cream at 9.

[quote name='whoknows']I played both SA games to death, so I can agree with that.[/QUOTE]
I did, too. I really love Adventure 2, game was fucking great. Especially City Escape.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I know! I missed out, too! Serves me right to go out for ice cream at 9.

I did, too. I really love Adventure 2, game was fucking great. Especially City Escape.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was great. I still love Adventure 1 as well though.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I've been playing fairly legit from day one of the contest and I just now started winning things.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Legit = lose. Well that shit is about to change...time to win!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I know! I missed out, too! Serves me right to go out for ice cream at 9.[/QUOTE]

You were served
dairy.
moo.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'm pretty sure that flash game doesnt matter. Its just for show, whether or not you've won was already decided prior.[/QUOTE]

That's what people I say, but I went from only winning once in over a month to twice in one night changing my pattern.

[quote name='ninja theory']do you have to buy shit from subway to play?
[/quote]

No, check the thread in Contests, there's a big list of free codes that will last you a while.

Ok so Lara Croft is done downloading. I really want to play, but I'm afraid of getting banned. Do you think they would do that?

[quote name='Cheska19']Ok so Lara Croft is done downloading. I really want to play, but I'm afraid of getting banned. Do you think they would do that?[/QUOTE]

No. It's not your fault Gamespot gave out codes for the full game.

Thanks for the info Dallow!

ummm, do spam.la addresses work on this subway game? They let you play with them, but I'm wondering how verification works on something big like a move bundle or TV.

Yay! I had a couple more chances for today and I won! I won an Uncharted Expansion DLC from Subway Fiery Frenzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back