EB/GS Deal of the Day

[quote name='feelgoodinc']What the FLIP? With the skateboard!? SOLD![/QUOTE]

and so another lamb goes to the slaughter :(

I keep seeing Ride dropping in price, and I've come to realize that it's one of the few video games that I'd never consider buying. They could have it on sale for $4.99 and I still wouldn't bother with that broken piece of garbage.

Unconfirmed from dopper12 @ RFD

Saturday 8th, Sunday 9th- Tony Hawk: Ride: $19.89 xbox360
Tony Hawk: Ride: $19.89 ps3

Monday 10th- Assassins Creed/HDST BDL PC $19.89

Tuesday 11th- Dead to Rights: Retribution $4.89

Wednesday 12- Band hero super bundle 360-69.89
Band Hero sw PS3-$4.89
Band Hero sw Wii- $4.89
Band Hero sw 360-$4.89

Thursday 13- Ds Personal Trainer bundle $99.89
DSI White Hardware- $99.89
Personal Training: Walking Ds $19.89

Friday 14- NBA The Life 2008-PS2 $4.89
Fight Night Round 4 $4.89
King Of Fighters XII $4.89

Saturday Jan 15- Facebreaker xbox 360- $4.89
Sunday Jan 16th - Fight night Round 4- $4.89
- King of Fighters XII $4.89

I picked up Ride for 10 dollars with the skateboard from that Roger's sale recently. Haven't opened it yet though.

I was at FS yesterday and I almost PMed this for 14$ (for the second time) but decided not to. They sometimes have a huge pile at FS/BB lying at 79.99$. But the game is terrible lol

[quote name='feelgoodinc']It's about regular size.[/QUOTE]
I guess it's regular size for kids. From that youtube video, it looks rather small. Then again, I've never actually held (or stood on) one of these things. *shrug*

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I went to thank you but just ended up reporting your post. ;)[/QUOTE]

Please do.. after all that Rogers hoarding talk, I think I'd like to be banned.

[quote name='Mr.']I guess it's regular size for kids. From that youtube video, it looks rather small. Then again, I've never actually held (or stood on) one of these things. *shrug*[/QUOTE]

I will be sure to document everything for you.

[quote name='chaoticorder75']PMed Dead To Rights (360) at BB for $1.39+tax today
Cant complain at that price[/QUOTE]

Worked at Futureshop as well ... looking forward to playing this title.

Can't price match this at metrotown futureshop or best buy. Apparently they don't pricematch eb games deal of the day promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanna let people know that The Halifax Shopping Center Gamestop got PS Move Controllers in stock and i got them too set it a side for me and i picked it up and when i got it set a side their was about 2 others but the young street one was getting stock as well so I'm guessing all Gamestops got stock in around Halifax, thought i give you all a heads up if anyone was looking for a stand alone PS Move controller

[quote name='Faytz']Can't price match this at metrotown futureshop or best buy. Apparently they don't pricematch eb games deal of the day promotion.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. I'm going to give it a shot in Edmonton tomorrow (so long as it's actually Band Hero), but if it doesn't work I wont be too surprised. $5 is still a good deal regardless.

[quote name='craig64']Good to know. I'm going to give it a shot in Edmonton tomorrow (so long as it's actually Band Hero), but if it doesn't work I wont be too surprised. $5 is still a good deal regardless.[/QUOTE]

It's always worth a shot. Well I end up getting the game from eb games anyway, my brother is enjoying it right now so buying it from eb games directly is still a good deal.:)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']$1.39+tax... same price as a burger at McDonald's. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Much better value though ... it stays with you longer, and has four player co-op.

Another pricematch deal at Futureshop.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Damn, is Band Hero today only? There's a huge blizzard here and I won't be able to get 10 feet from my house.[/QUOTE]

It beats being stranded in Halifax for 4 hours. The only place open to hide from the weather was the WalMart in Dartmouth Crossing and that was after waiting an hour and a half on an overcrowded bus! This storm is fantastic! http://twitter.com/#!/cbcstorm

I've noticed that some Ebs around town (MicMac especially) are quite slow with changing the daily deals so you might have a shot if you get up there early enough. I did that for Tomb Raider last year!

I PM'd at FS as well. It must have been a newer cashier, as it took her forever to get everything in the computer. She rang it in wrong ($3 something), but I didn't feel like sticking around longer to get it sorted out. $3 isn't bad.

I mean yeah, not a lot of people are going to benefit from today's deals but for those specific persons looking for a PS2 memory card, that ain't bad!

[quote name='DMPugh']I mean yeah, not a lot of people are going to benefit from today's deals but for those specific persons looking for a PS2 memory card, that ain't bad![/QUOTE]

You mean those 2 persons out there? Yea good deal for those :bouncy:

I'm guessing we'll see some deals on Vectrex games real soon! :p

GCE%20Vectrex.jpg

[quote name='HeLLeVeN']I'm guessing we'll see some deals on Vectrex games real soon! :p
[/QUOTE]

Oddly, that might interest me more than what EB Games is currently offering.

I wouldn't mind picking up one of those PS2 memory cards, I'm just so lazy...and I actually already have like 2 unused ones, so it's not like I really need it....So for people who aren't lazy and still have PS2 games to play, that's a pretty good deal.

bread's done
Back