- - - - -

Help put my wife into a coma! 4/25 MASSIVE UPDATE INCOMING! DVDs,PS3, N64, misc

#61 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:20 AM

I'm open to ideas as well. If any of you can think of anything you think would boost the donations, let me know (either in the thread so others can see or PM if you want, doesn't matter). If there's a different method that could potentially work better, it's worth trying. I thought about a "give whatever you want" method to donation, perhaps with a small caveat about at least enough to pay for shipping (probably $2ish). I'm not sure how well it would work though, but I'm considering it.

#62 J Bling Blang   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   374 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

J Bling Blang

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:32 AM

Free bump your way. My lowball is over later today, and I'm hooking you up with 10% of profits from it.

#63 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:45 AM

Free bump your way. My lowball is over later today, and I'm hooking you up with 10% of profits from it.

You are a hell of guy/gal! :) And I just noticed, not far away from me at all. Bucks County, not too far... Currently live in Dauphin County, used to live in Schuylkill County.. can't say I miss it, hahaha :)

#64 J Bling Blang   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   374 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

J Bling Blang

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:12 AM

You are a hell of guy/gal! :) And I just noticed, not far away from me at all. Bucks County, not too far... Currently live in Dauphin County, used to live in Schuylkill County.. can't say I miss it, hahaha :)

Nice dude. Never know when a fellow cag is near. Been hit with alot of snow over there so far?

#65 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:43 PM

Nice dude. Never know when a fellow cag is near. Been hit with alot of snow over there so far?

Not too much actually... you?

#66 randomthinker   Demonic Imperator CAGiversary!   514 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

randomthinker

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:24 PM

Dr. House (tv) had this procedure for his leg pain! lol random I know, but I may or may not be in the middle of watching the entire series :P

For the moment, a bump for you. I'll check out the games more carefully when I get home from work :)

Best of luck, your situation is rough.

#67 Heavyd814life   ♥ Swept In Sound ♥ CAGiversary!   2726 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Heavyd814life

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

Bump - Our prayers are with you and you family, mate. I wish i could give more, but i've donated a little to the email message included in the original post.

#68 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:54 PM

Bump - Our prayers are with you and you family, mate. I wish i could give more, but i've donated a little to the email message included in the original post.

Thanks. :)

#69 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:54 PM

Dr. House (tv) had this procedure for his leg pain! lol random I know, but I may or may not be in the middle of watching the entire series :P

For the moment, a bump for you. I'll check out the games more carefully when I get home from work :)

Best of luck, your situation is rough.

Yeah, someone else mentioned that to me as well. I'll have to try to find that episode.. :)

#70 J Bling Blang   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   374 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

J Bling Blang

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:57 PM

Not too much actually... you?

Got a good amount within the past 2 weeks. Expecting more tonight or tomorow morning.

#71 twztid13   Infinite backlog CAGiversary!   7858 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:40 PM

may God bless you, your wife, and everyone that cares about you all. i will continue to pray for financial blessings for your family, along with your wife's comfort & well being. i've been unemployed almost 1 & 1/2 years, so unfortunately i don't have anything to donate except my prayers. i will put a link to this thread on my tradelist & maybe it will help get you a couple extra views (which could hopefully lead to donations).

if you could get someone to make a sig for you, many of us could use that & it would do better than links to the page that are easier overlooked. i have found that CAG has a ton of great members with good hearts. i have no doubt that they will step up to the plate to help your family. again, God bless you & good luck. please keep us updated. thank you.

#72 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:00 PM

Thank you very much for your kind words. :)

Thanks for the signature idea. Yeah, I would definitely like one... if anyone would like to make some fancy one up for me, that would be grand.. ;)

#73 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:03 PM

Currently going through a large lot of stuff I just pulled from my upstairs.. "hobby room". Getting rid of a lot of games I held on to for no particular reason... massive new list of games incoming... :)

#74 twztid13   Infinite backlog CAGiversary!   7858 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:13 PM

if i knew how, i'd make a sig. i, however, have no idea. i mostly acces the net thru my game systems. i have an old laptop, but it doesn't have MS Paint on it (which is where one would start, i'm guessing).

i put a link to here on the top of my trade page in bright orange, lol. let me know if someone ends up making a sig for you so i can use it. take care, bud.

#75 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:22 PM

Alrighty, will do. :)

#76 MillerTime2523   FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND CAGiversary!   8552 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

MillerTime2523

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:39 PM

Being a broke kid in college I don't really have much I could donate at the moment, but if I happen to get some cash I'll keep this in mind. I hope all works out well for you and your family.

#77 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:43 PM

Being a broke kid in college I don't really have much I could donate at the moment, but if I happen to get some cash I'll keep this in mind. I hope all works out well for you and your family.

Thanks. BTW, nice avatar. :)

#78 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:26 PM

bump

#79 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:50 AM

Ugh. Apparently I didn't save the last bit of stuff I added to the list, started working on it on my laptop, and saved on there. Bleh. Then the desktop shutdown because our power went out (damn ice).

oh and... bump?

#80 dv8mad  

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:00 AM

Final Fantasy VIII (PS1) - Complete (Greatest Hits)
Final Fantasy IX (PS1) - Complete (Black Label)
Alundra 2 (PS1) - Disc only

I'll take these 3 for $25

#81 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:14 AM

Sounds good to me. PM sent. Those games are yours! :) Thanks

#82 Burrito king   CAG's Lazy Bum CAGiversary!   463 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Burrito king

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:37 AM

$10

Five PS1 games that do not work (either freeze upon startup, or freeze shortly into the game). If you think you can fix them, go for it. The only reason I'm listing them is because they are actually somewhat rare games:
Chrono Cross, Front Mission 3, Intelligent Qube, Warcraft II Dark Saga, and Star Ocean the Second Story. Take all five games for $10 (or whatever you feel like donating above that... :) ), maybe you can get them to work.

I want these. Do you take Money order?

#83 integralsmatic   Everyday should be Harvey Day CAGiversary!   5278 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

integralsmatic

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:56 AM

interested in these

4 for $10

Omega Boost
Disruptor
Wild 9
Brahma Force

#84 Megiddo_CAG   Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade! Trading Timeout - Under Review   2283 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Megiddo_CAG

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:22 PM

free bump

#85 5of9   Resistance is Futile CAGiversary!   2208 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:10 PM

good luck bump

#86 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:13 PM

PMs sent to the two people above who ordered games. :)

Thanks!

#87 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:56 PM

I will probably be continuously adding stuff to the list as the day goes by... :)

More PS1 games, some misc. stuff, etc.

I figure, why not. If you guys don't buy it up (and most of it won't go, I'm sure), it will go to the big flea market/yard sale/chinese auction event we will be having in June. :)

#88 Burrito king   CAG's Lazy Bum CAGiversary!   463 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Burrito king

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:04 PM

Add this to my list:
Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (GB) - Cart only
Star Wars Demolition (DC) - Complete

#89 FeedMeAStrayCat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

FeedMeAStrayCat

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:06 PM

Sure thing. Do you still want that group of 5 PS1 games?

#90 Burrito king   CAG's Lazy Bum CAGiversary!   463 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Burrito king

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:13 PM

I still want that group of 5 PS1 games.
Also add this one to my list:
Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear (DC) - Complete