- - - - -

Kmartgamer Kinect 4GB $60 coupon, Dirt 3 $15 coupon, Enslaved $14.99

#7171 oiskaio   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   353 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

Ok great, it looks fun, was wondering a CAG's opinion on it. Plus $15 is a no brainer for me if I can find a copy.

Add me as another one who says buy it. I got it for $17 from Amazon and loved it. It's fairly short and nothing groundbreaking, but the facial expressions, acting, and story made me enjoy every second of it!

Good one for the extended weekend if it's not nice weather out.

#7172 Murderstorm   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   343 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Murderstorm

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:05 PM

I really hope k mart get blazblue continuum shift 2 for 3ds next week gotta use my coupons!

#7173 Sir_Fragalot   wants Startropics 3. CAGiversary!   8745 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Sir_Fragalot

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:34 PM

That is your problem and many others do the same thing. You are focusing on the wrong thing in game reviews. If there is a game I think I may be interested in, I will look at the score, but then read the review to understand WHY it was scored that way. Still one of my favorite games on PS3 is Bionic Commando. Only about a 70 rating overall, but I read about it, bought it and really enjoyed it.

Oh I do read the reviews and try to figure out why they scored a game that way, but it also seems like a lot of games tend to get shafted by reviewers nowadays for no reason. Like with Nier's case, reviewers bitched about everything in that damn game except for the soundtrack, but I tried it and had no problems with about 90% of the things reviewers were bitching about.

It just seems that reviewers have become less reliable to me.

#7174 DeskLaser   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   854 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:35 PM

Agreed. I may be more inclined to pick up CS2 if I could use a $20 coupon on it. Any word on a possible Ocarina of Time 3DS deal?

#7175 KSS181920   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   14 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

KSS181920

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:48 PM

Another vote for Enslaved here. I picked it up on release and never regretted it. One of my favorite games last year. Game play was engaging enough, but the story is what really captured me.

#7176 caponesgun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   285 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

caponesgun

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:07 PM

I'm back from my visit to the store. No issues with the price-fixing. I don't see myself going back to that store until Infamous 2 if Josh has any kind of promotion for it. Amazon doesn't as of yet outside of some DLC that doesn't really interest me. As we get closer the deals will begin to reveal themselves..waiting for the first company to start the cascade...

#7177 IAmTheCheapestGamer   Banned Banned   28796 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:16 PM

It's an actual card you know. Can't just print it off. Go get one in-store.

Actually they could just give their phone number that they used to create the account in lieu of having to have the actual card on them.:D That's how I've been getting points, since my wallet is crammed to bursting already with the local grocery store reward/loyalty cards and other various chain reward/loyalty cards.

So I decided which one(s) got the boot from my wallet and unfortunately Kmart/Sears was on the short list.:razz:

#7178 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9121 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

Yet another vote for Enslaved here, got it when K-mart had it for $15 earlier this year. Also, Splatterhouse is definitely worth $20, it's a load of fun and it comes with the original trilogy built in (the uncensored arcade version of the first game had yet to make an appearance in the states), so it's $5 for each of the 4 games, if you think about it. (I'm sure if they came out on XBLA, it'd be about that price, if not more).

#7179 SHC-Gamer   Kmart/Sears Official Rep Retailer Representative   4824 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

SHC-Gamer

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:36 PM

Moving over to 6.0, still updating OP's.

5.0, RIP, you were pretty solid. You took us through the bad SYWR, the good SYWR, the return of the coupons and just a few awesome deals :)