randomevent's 3rd (I AM BROKE) LOWBALL IS OVER! EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!!

randomevent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
ALL PMs HAVE BEEN SENT! I WILL PM YOU GUYS BACK THIS WEEKEND WITH THE SHIPPING AMOUNTS.

*NOTE: I want to take the time to thank EVERYONE for bidding so far in this lowball. I'm very thankful. In other news, I wanted to update and let you know how I'm tallying the invoices. Because of my job, I am hardly ever home. So I only have weekends to do anything.

Because of this, I will tally the invoices tonight, but will not send calculated shipping until Saturday night or Sunday morning. My wife and I are go out to acquire all the shipping materials we need (hope it's not TOO expensive, lol) and spend all day Saturday packing the items. As soon as I have everything packed, I will send invoices with the most logical shipping choice, and you can either pay, or tell me otherwise if you want different shipping.

Starting Monday morning, my wife will be taking items out for shipping as soon as we receive payments (I love my wife for being so helpful).

Just wanted to let everyone know about this.

HERE ARE THE WINNERS!

01) Tim PV3

xbox360.gif
    BioShock 2 Limited Edition contents (no game, complete otherwise) -- $5.00 TimPV3
  • Total = $5.00
02) Agmaniacmike = PAID + PACKED/LABELED + SHIPPED
  • 20. Fallout: New Vegas Guide -- $5.50 Agmaniacmike
  • Total = $5.50
03) zionoverfire = PAID + PACKED/LABELED + SHIPPED
    ds.gif
    Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box -- $12.00 zionoverfire
  • Total = $12.00
04) Jabrim = PAID + PACKED/LABELED + SHIPPED
    xbox360.gif
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (new/sealed) -- $14.00 Jabrim
  • Total = $14.00
05) Lugi = PAID

xbox360.gif
    Marvel Vs. Capcom PDP FightPad -- $25.00 Lugi
  • Total = $25.00
06) brb214 = PAID + PACKED/LABELED + SHIPPED
    ps3.gif
    Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition -- $44.50 brb214
  • Total = $44.50
07) dustdingo = PAID + PACKED/LABELED + SHIPPED
    wii.gif
    Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (new/sealed) -- $5.50 dustdingo
    ps3.gif
    Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition (online code/DLC used)-- $22.00 dustdingo
  • Total = $27.50
08) y2jd = PAID + PACKED/LABELED + SHIPPED
    ps3.gif
    Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition -- $21.50 y2jd
    xbox360.gif
    Bayonetta -- $7.00 y2jd
  • Total = $28.50
09) Tom Jane = PAID + PACKED/LABELED + SHIPPED
    ps3.gif
    Hyperdimension Neptunia Playing Card Deck (new/sealed, promo given with NISA preorder) -- $29.50 Tom Jane
    xbox360.gif
    Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) -- $26.00 Tom Jane
  • Total = $55.50
10) scott_matthews = PAID + PACKED/LABELED + SHIPPED
    ds.gif
    Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story -- $14.00 scott_matthews
    ds.gif
    Super Scribblenauts -- $8.00 scott_matthews
    xbox360.gif
    Halo: Reach Limited Edition (DLC unused) -- $22.00 scott_matthews
  • Total = $44.00
11) SpartenOmega117 = PAID + PACKED/LABELED + SHIPPED
    ps3.gif
    Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Arcade Stick (swapped out Hori buttons with Sanwa, so the internals are just like a Madcatz TE) -- $65.00 SpartenOmega117
    wii.gif
    New Super Mario Bros. -- $20.00 SpartenOmega117
    xbox360.gif
    Fable 3 Collector's Edition (new/sealed) -- $36.00 SpartenOmega117
    bluray.png
    Harry Potter Years 1 - 6 ThinPak (corners of box are a bit messed up) -- $28.00 SpartenOmega117
  • 19. Dragon Age 2 Collector's Edition Guide -- $7.00 SpartenOmega117
  • Total = $156.00

Grand Total for the 3rd Lowball = $417.50

WINNER OF FREE SHIPPING IS y2jd. Top 3 bidders money wise (SpartenOmega117, Tom Jane, and brb214) will possibly get discounted shipping (up to 50%) depending on how much of these funds I can actually keep for myself.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE LOWBALL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. Once again, I find myself being broke (now with a mortgage no less, yay) and I REALLY don't want to be at the point where I have to pay for my groceries with a credit card. So, it is time for my 3rd LOWBALL auction. As previous bidders of my auctions know, my auctions are pretty small, but all the items are generally newer and things that people want. Hopefully I get a decent amount from this, but I have faith in CAG because you guys have always helped me and bidded well when I was in a bind financial wise. So, with that being said, here are the rules:

LOWBALL RULES

dv8 standard (slightly modified):

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. For me, this generally means after 10 PM EST. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on dv8's Negative Experience List or on CAGs Bad Trader List).
8) CAGs with over 100 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested, but you should have a good reason.

Also for people I have dealt with more than once before. I am pretty well established here, so there shouldn't be any problems, but please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (EST time) on Friday, 06/10/11. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count. I do not like sniping. I also do not like sorting through 75 last minute bids to find out the winners and make an extra $10. So, if you plan to win, your best option is to make a decent bid early!

Shipping/Payment:
Due to my status as a broke family man, shipping will be calculated based on location after the auction ends. Once I have totalled the amounts, I will ask for your zip code so I can calculate shipping, then I will send you an invoice. I won't make anything in shipping, in fact, I'm technically losing out since I have to pay for packaging materials. But it's fine because everyone on CAG has always been great with my lowballs. You can choose the delivery type if you want something different, or I will choose the most cost-effective means of doing so (usually USPS first class or parcel post). Of course, delivery confirmation is free, as is insurance on higher value purchases.

As far as payment, I accept Amazon Payments or PayPal. My Amazon Payments/PayPal address is [email protected]. If you pay via PayPal, it would be nice if you could cover the fees, but that is YOUR decision. Once I have received payment, I will ship your items.

randomevent's 3rd lowball specifics:

Start Date: 10:00 PM EST 06/05/2011

End Date: 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM EST on 06/10/2011

Bid Increments: $1.00 min bid, $.50 increments

Shipping: Payment is exact, calculated based on weight. Please bear this in mind for bigger items (Fightstick, etc).

Payment: I accept Amazon Payments or PayPal. My Amazon payments and PayPal address is [email protected]. If you pay via PayPal, it would be nice if you could cover the fees, but that is YOUR decision. Once I have received payment, I will ship your items.

Prize: Once the lowball is complete, I will randomly choose one user (via names in a hat, but if someone knows an online tool, PLEASE PM ME) who will receive free shipping. Sorry I don't have a better prize, but I truly am broke right now. Thus, the lowball.

Happy bidding, ladies and gents.

LOWBALL START

*FINISHED*
PREMIUM ITEMS:

IMG_1141.jpg

01. :ps3: Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Arcade Stick (swapped out Hori buttons with Sanwa, so the internals are just like a Madcatz TE) -- $65.00 SpartenOmega117
02. :360: Marvel Vs. Capcom PDP FightPad -- $25.00 Lugi
03. :ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Playing Card Deck (new/sealed, promo given with NISA preorder) -- $29.50 Tom Jane

GAMES:

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

04. :wii: New Super Mario Bros. -- $20.00 SpartenOmega117
05. :wii: Sin & Punisment: Star Successor (new/sealed) -- $5.50 dustdingo

06. :ds: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story -- $14.00 scott_matthews
07. :ds: Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box -- $12.00 zionoverfire
08. :ds: Super Scribblenauts -- $8.00 scott_matthews

09. :ps3: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition -- $44.50 brb214
10. :ps3: Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition -- $21.50 y2jd
11. :ps3: Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition (online code/DLC used)-- $22.00 dustdingo

12. :360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (new/sealed) -- $14.00 Jabrim
13. :360: Bayonetta -- $7.00 y2jd
14. :360: Fable 3 Collector's Edition (new/sealed) -- $36.00 SpartenOmega117
15. :360: Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) -- $26.00 Tom Jane
16. :360: Halo: Reach Limited Edition (DLC unused) -- $22.00 scott_matthews

GUIDES, BLU RAYS, MISC

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

17. :360: BioShock 2 Limited Edition contents (no game, complete otherwise) -- $5.00 TimPV3
18. :br: Harry Potter Years 1 - 6 ThinPak (corners of box are a bit messed up) -- $28.00 SpartenOmega117
19. Dragon Age 2 Collector's Edition Guide -- $7.00 SpartenOmega117
20. Fallout: New Vegas Guide -- $5.50 Agmaniacmike

Last edited by a moderator:
ps3.gif
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition $1
ps3.gif
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition $1

xbox360.gif
Bayonetta $1
xbox360.gif
Fable 3 Collector's Edition (new/sealed) $1
xbox360.gif
Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) $1

GUIDES, BLU RAYS, MISC

20. Fallout: New Vegas Guide $1

15. Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) $2
12: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (new/sealed) $2

01. Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Arcade Stick (swapped out Hori buttons with Sanwa, so the internals are just like a Madcatz TE) - $1
04. New Super Mario Bros. - $1

wii.gif
Sin & Punisment: Star Successor (new/sealed) - $1.00 scott_matthews
ds.gif
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - $1.00 scott_matthews
ds.gif
Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box - $1.00 scott_matthews
ds.gif
Super Scribblenauts - $1.00 scott_matthews

wii.gif
New Super Mario Bros. -- 2$
wii.gif
Sin & Punisment: Star Successor (new/sealed) 1$

ds.gif
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story 1$

1. :ps3: Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Arcade Stick $22
10. :ps3: Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition $8
12. :360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (new/sealed) $8
14. :360: Fable 3 Collector's Edition (new/sealed) $12

xbox360.gif
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (new/sealed) -- $12.00
xbox360.gif
Fable 3 Collector's Edition (new/sealed) -- $15.00

ps3.gif
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition -- $10.00
ps3.gif
Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition (online code/DLC used)-- $5.00

Here are some bids to help you out:

02. Marvel Vs. Capcom PDP FightPad -- $5.00
09. Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition -- $10.00
14. Fable 3 Collector's Edition (new/sealed) -- $20.00

:D

01. Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Arcade Stick - 22.50
02. Marvel Vs. Capcom PDP FightPad - 6
12. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (new/sealed) -- 13
13. Bayonetta -- 2
15. Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) - 3
16. Halo: Reach Limited Edition (DLC unused) - 3

xbox360.gif
Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) -- $5
xbox360.gif
Halo: Reach Limited Edition (DLC unused) -- $4

20. Fallout New Vegas Guide - $2

03. Hyperdimension Neptunia Playing Card Deck (new/sealed, promo given with NISA preorder) -- $11.00
05. Sin & Punisment: Star Successor (new/sealed) -- $3.00
06. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story -- $4.00
09. Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition -- $11.00
16. Halo: Reach Limited Edition (DLC unused) -- $5
19. Dragon Age 2 Collector's Edition Guide $1

15. Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) -- $6 wuxbustah8

Wait til Saturday Night. You'll get all the bids then.

ds.gif
Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box -- $4
ds.gif
Super Scribblenauts -- $3

ps3.gif
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition -- $12
ps3.gif
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition -- $11
ps3.gif
Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition (online code/DLC used)-- $6
xbox360.gif
Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) -- $7