Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Beef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
rk5yo.png

onQZ1.jpg

Jeff is heading back to TNA tapings in a week or so, and Matt has been fired. Just like in WWE, it's always Jeff getting the push.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']
rk5yo.png

onQZ1.jpg

Jeff is heading back to TNA tapings in a week or so, and Matt has been fired. Just like in WWE, it's always Jeff getting the push.[/QUOTE]

I've never liked either, especially Jeff, but I never understood the following Matt had. He never did anything significant besides a midcard run he owes to Edge, and he's down nothing but bitch over Lita. He, not as bad as his brother mind you, was a HUGE spot monkey, and he looks like someone just put a nasty old mop on top of a gremlin. :lol: I can't wait until Jeff gets the boot. WWE trying to present him as a face was so asinine. Yeah, he's a free enigma by being held down to drugs, living life to the fullest indeed. :roll:

Just imagine that Jeff is Undertaker and that Kane is Matt and continue on. With the exception of the drugs, its pretty much the same thing.

In a message that was supposed to be a DM to his girlfriend but ended up being just a normal @ mention, Matt Hardy posted his home phone number on twitter.

^ not so convinced of that, advanced. living in the cell phone era means that we no longer have to remember phone numbers. if her phone was stolen, or went missing, or she smoked it, or if she's just plain technology stupid like some other north cackalacky bumpkin who can't use twitter (hypothetically speaking), then yeah, she might need it.

1) oops

2) if you actually call the number, save the number or spread it around (and I'm glad you didn't, scorch), you're a straight up creeper.

[quote name='mykevermin']^ not so convinced of that, advanced. living in the cell phone era means that we no longer have to remember phone numbers. if her phone was stolen, or went missing, or she smoked it, or if she's just plain technology stupid like some other north cackalacky bumpkin who can't use twitter (hypothetically speaking), then yeah, she might need it.

1) oops

2) if you actually call the number, save the number or spread it around (and I'm glad you didn't, scorch), you're a straight up creeper.[/QUOTE]

I looked up Matt's twitter shortly afterward and he said he dropped his phone in a hot tub, so that first one is moot.

I always loved the crazy ass matches they had with the Dudley's and Christian/Edge during the Attitude era...

[quote name='Scorch']In a message that was supposed to be a DM to his girlfriend but ended up being just a normal @ mention, Matt Hardy posted his home phone number on twitter.[/QUOTE]

So which one of us is going to call it?

Creep on.

I think one of the few ways they could still salvage this Punk angle for me is to bring in HBK. Have the WM match be something like HHH vs. Punk with HBK as ref and Nash as the enforcer. Nash goes to interfere and HBK gives him the SCM and helps Punk win. Kick off Raw the next night with Michaels saying how HHH has turned into the exact thing they hated as DX, and that if guys like Nash and Hunter were in charge, the little guys (him, Punk) would never get a shot. Mention how it was him that saved Punk from the predetermined fate the writers had for him, being the indy guy that did everything wrong (this was mentioned last thread I think).

Rematch at Backlash of Punk w/ HBK vs. HHH w/ Nash in whatever crazy stipulation they think will sell. The rub is that Punk has to come out of this feud a winner, and I don't see HHH losing two PPVs in a row.

[quote name='lombarvm']WWE Shop actually has some pretty decent clearance sales at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Their DotD has quite a few interesting dvd/blu and shirt combos. Can anyone comment on how "true" their shirt sizes are? I tend to buy the small size for men.

[quote name='Sway']Their DotD has quite a few interesting dvd/blu and shirt combos. Can anyone comment on how "true" their shirt sizes are? I tend to buy the small size for men.[/QUOTE]

They're fairly accurate. Make sure you double check if a tee is a classic/regular fit (forget what they call it) or a slim fit. The slim fits I got from them I wear a size bigger than a regular tee.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/24/ex-tna-wrestler-matt-hardy-rushed-emergency-room-er-injury-accident/
Troubled wrestling star Matt Hardy was rushed to an emergency room in North Carolina this morning after falling down in his home ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Matt tell us ... the ex-TNA star hadn't been feeling well ... but it's unclear as to what caused Matt to fall down.

So far, the extent of his injuries are unknown -- but a family member tells us Hardy is expected to be released from the hospital tomorrow.

It's been a rough month for Hardy -- as TMZ first reported, he was arrested on suspicion of DWI last weekend and was subsequently fired from his gig at TNA wrestling.
something something side-effect, something something downward spiral

From the looks of things in that video, Nobody bothered teaching them that those types of wild ass parties are best had in motel rooms. At least that way you don't have to clean that shit up.

What's that you say? It wasn't a wild party? It was an "entity" and it did all that while they were out of the house? Well shit, then maybe they should inform the "entity" to go get itself a motel room and do that shit elsewhere.

Thanks for the link, gonna pick up the Royal Rumble combo. Sucks that they didnt make a bluray for MITB cause I'd hop all over that.

[quote name='mykevermin']What's the likelihood of this turning into the "Matt Hardy Memorial Thread" before we hit 500 posts?[/QUOTE]

QFT (i've got it at a 60% chance at the moment)

[quote name='Genocidal']They're fairly accurate. Make sure you double check if a tee is a classic/regular fit (forget what they call it) or a slim fit. The slim fits I got from them I wear a size bigger than a regular tee.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Now I have to decide whether I want to drop $9x on some shirts and dvds. I Google'd for coupon codes and found that WWERETME10 takes off $10 from orders $60 or more.

When the biggest era in your singles career is directly because of you getting fired after your girlfriend started fucking your friend in real life, I suppose drugs are one option. Especially if you're some wacked-out hick with a loose grip on reality to begin with.

[quote name='Genocidal']

Rematch at Backlash of Punk w/ HBK vs. HHH w/ Nash in whatever crazy stipulation they think will sell. The rub is that Punk has to come out of this feud a winner, and I don't see HHH losing two PPVs in a row.[/QUOTE]

Interesting scenario although I don't think HBK is interested in doing much wrestling-related nowadays.

HHH went on a pretty impressive losing streak against Crispin Wah back in 2004 following the WM match. It was Triple H that tapped out there and on a subsequent Raw Ironman match, he lost. I couldn't tell you if it would up being two PPVs in a row (didn't he face HBK the PPV after that WM?) but he didn't come out smelling like roses. (until he demolished Orton for the belt back)

[quote name='mykevermin']What's the likelihood of this turning into the "Matt Hardy Memorial Thread" before we hit 500 posts?[/QUOTE]

I was actually gonna post something similar but replace 500 with 100. Again, not happy about that.

Talking with my cousin (you old time CAGs here may remember "Shmitty") and he asked "what do you think it will take for the Hardy's to realize what they're doing?" He seemed shocked at my response of "when one of them dies." Working in a pharmacy has done nothing but lower my tolerance for drug addicts. Do I wish Matt and Jeff would get their heads on straight and clean the fuck up? Of course. Do I think that will happen without one of them nearly dying? Nope. Look at that video Matt posted TODAY, ya know a week after he was arrested for a DUI which nearly killed him. There is NO WAY he has learned his lesson which is sad on so many levels.

Halfway through OMG, and, for some of the things they didn't show, I'm extraordinarily pleased with #21.

"Jannetty tried to dive through the window to escape!"

[quote name='TheRock88']Thanks for the link, gonna pick up the Royal Rumble combo. Sucks that they didnt make a bluray for MITB cause I'd hop all over that.[/QUOTE]

The Punk-Cena match is $2.99 on the PSN store for the HD and SD combo. I bought it last night and it starts with the hype video...Do I have everybody's attention now? I watched up until the entrances and it seems unedited, e.g. they left the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS for Cena's entrance untouched.

[quote name='cdubb1605']There is NO WAY he has learned his lesson which is sad on so many levels.[/QUOTE]

Yep yep. But you live in meth country, let's be fair. Now, I know everywhere is more or less meth country anymore, but I digress. I'm sure you can sort out the neck tattoo'd dudes in wifebeaters and basketball shorts showing up with as many plastic placards for sudafed as they can legally get in a day from the people who genuinely have a cold.

Meaning you can look at a dude like Hardy, see that they refuse to go to rehab, and recognize, coldly but accurately, "yep, dead in a year." People may say you are callous, but whatever. You're not causing their habit, and at least you're not the person who is turning a blind eye to their problems. You're calling that shit like it is.

I've always maintained that Jeff's drug habit is meth. I'd say the same for Matt as well. I doubt it's coke.

[quote name='Survivalism']Halfway through OMG, and, for some of the things they didn't show, I'm extraordinarily pleased with #21.

"Jannetty tried to dive through the window to escape!"
[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure I understand your post - they did or did not include that? They should, that's for sure. Heenan was the best. Man, was he good.

[quote name='mitch079']The Punk-Cena match is $2.99 on the PSN store for the HD and SD combo. I bought it last night and it starts with the hype video...Do I have everybody's attention now? I watched up until the entrances and it seems unedited, e.g. they left the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS for Cena's entrance untouched.[/QUOTE]

Oh shit, that's even better than an itunes purchase for me. I'm down, off to eat chips and watch a glorious 45 minutes span where WWE was near perfect.

[quote name='mykevermin']Yep yep. But you live in meth country, let's be fair. Now, I know everywhere is more or less meth country anymore, but I digress. I'm sure you can sort out the neck tattoo'd dudes in wifebeaters and basketball shorts showing up with as many plastic placards for sudafed as they can legally get in a day from the people who genuinely have a cold.[/QUOTE]

Myke, the absolute pile of stories I could tell you.

Never thought Matt could possibly surpass Jeff in the "Hardy most likely to die" race. I didn't know he was even in the competition until recently. What a twist of fate ...followed up with a swanton.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Matt seems to have an insanity problem. In some ways, that's worse than the shit Jeff is addicted to.[/QUOTE]

Not insanity. Delusions of Grandeur. He was always second fiddle and he knows it. Not surprising at all to find out he's the one breaking after suddenly getting fired. Sad though.

I don't care if he's acting because he wants attention or if he's legit fucked up in that video...I pretty much never want to see that guy again, anywhere.

Hey I have that Dusty Rhodes DVD! Me and Matt have so much in common!

I seriously couldn't watch any more of that. I try to be, I dunno, a helper in life, so seeing people that have and continue to reject any sort of assistance for their litany of problems is difficult. I don't wish anything bad on him or his brother, but they're beyond any of us at this point.

In other news involving drugged out stars of the 90's, Raven has signed on to be the head booker of Billy Corgan's new promotion.

Read that again after looking at your calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back