FGT XIX loves the smell of napalm in the morning.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
RR_1.JPG

I made a new FGT because that other one was stupid and full of GGT people that are going to ruin it with non-sensical image embedding and multi-quotes / GIF posts.[/QUOTE]

Fine by me.

Though I haven't played a fighting game in a while.

Crazy that KOF XIII is out this month. I keep forgetting about the game, and then being like "oh yeah... I gotta get that!" So hopefully it's good. I haven't been super into a fighting game since Tekken 6.

What I've played of KOF XIII, I've liked.

If the netcode is good then it'll be a good buy. If not, then have fun beating up the AI.

All I play is 3SO against randoms and AE against Uraizen anymore.

[quote name='kainzero']but if you think about it, it took 2/3 years for this to be figured out

that's pretty cool[/QUOTE]

Very true, but watching it in action now just makes me shake my head.

They are finally giving a nerf to EX Seismo in AE 2012, but I think giving Up Knuckle Invul.

I want better Hawk buffs in 2012. His head being invulnerable to fireballs is a nice buff for the Sagat match, but I want MORE.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']All I play is 3SO against randoms and AE against Uraizen anymore.[/QUOTE]
i think it's a miracle when i play 3SO against someone who is not ryu, ken, or akuma.

so i started making my main makoto...

[quote name='kainzero']i think it's a miracle when i play 3SO against someone who is not ryu, ken, or akuma.

so i started making my main makoto...[/QUOTE]

I get a fucking ton of Kens. I've fought two Q's, surprisingly.

aw man y u hatin on nonsensical image embedding?!?!

I dont fukkyn play fighting games anymore... that's the only thing I got left to contribute to the thread...

mzAMM.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I get a fucking ton of Kens. I've fought two Q's, surprisingly.[/QUOTE]
the best litmus test for 3s shotos is if they jump back in the beginning and throw a hadoken

[quote name='kainzero']the best litmus test for 3s shotos is if they jump back in the beginning and throw a hadoken[/QUOTE]

Totally. Or if they are Akuma and they start the round with jump back into air fireball. I know what kind of match I'm in for.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That means I might be able to beat suko at SSFIV AE?

. . .Probably not. . . :cry:[/QUOTE]

Not until you have the patience on a saint.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so the next big fighter release is Ultimate MvC3? I still need to pre order that.[/QUOTE]

Get it on 360 so you can play with me! (and a bunch of other people in here)

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Get it on 360 so you can play with me! (and a bunch of other people in here)[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to do that... but my main system for fighters is PS3, especially since I don't use live much. I will prob get it on gamefly just to play you guys... I fucking hate my d-pad, so I still need to pick up a converter.

Just need to get to ordering it.

also, it'd just be easier if you bought a friggin PS3... just to make myself a bit more lazy.

Shameless plug, but I will be on KRCB 91FM Radio as a guest co-host with 2 friends of mine on their show "Pillow Storm".

If you aren't from the area (Sonoma County/Marin County) you can tune in via Live Stream @ KRCB.org. It starts at 10pm-Midnight (PST)

Hopefully I'll have a bunch of tunes ready to play on the air that I've been enjoying.

via Wes Phillips Twitter (PR dude at Capcom)

"You will not object to our new Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 videos tomorrow."

Phoenix Wright reveal trailer tomorrow, bank on it.

the problem with phoenix wright is that most phoenix wright fans want to play a new PW game or PW x Layton. and with Ace Prosecutor not getting localization, and PWxL not getting any localization news, we have nothing to look forward to.

instead we have to watch as we're mocked with UMvC3. =(

maaaan fukk that game, the better latest and greatest fighting game came out today (I think...lol)

Guardian Heroes JC!!!

that's not a typo btw,

the JC stands for JEKKI is Cool.

who's playing?!?! let's have a tournament!!

for tacos!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']via Wes Phillips Twitter (PR dude at Capcom)

"You will not object to our new Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 videos tomorrow."

Phoenix Wright reveal trailer tomorrow, bank on it.[/QUOTE]

:(

I really wanna see what Nova plays like, for no reason.

I havent watched this yet, but once I do it may determine if I can actually play as Ghost Rider or Firebrand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIV7-ewm8S4

[quote name='JEKKI']maaaan fukk that game, the better latest and greatest fighting game came out today (I think...lol)

Guardian Heroes JC!!!

that's not a typo btw,

the JC stands for JEKKI is Cool.

who's playing?!?! let's have a tournament!!

for tacos![/QUOTE]
we can skip the tournament and go for tacos

muzras's post on your blog got me all interested!

so after watching assist me, I think I maybe can play Ghost Rider, but not Firebrand -_- ... my chances of playable characters for me is looking slim...

at least I've got SFxTK. If Bryan gets confirmed it's pretty much cluster fuck since I'll prob have Rolento/Bryan mind fuck.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so after watching assist me, I think I maybe can play Ghost Rider, but not Firebrand -_- ... my chances of playable characters for me is looking slim...

at least I've got SFxTK. If Bryan gets confirmed it's pretty much cluster fuck since I'll prob have Rolento/Bryan mind fuck.[/QUOTE]

Wizorb.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Amen.

For fucks sake Nova finally looks like a character I can pick up[/QUOTE]

F nova. when you coming back to the normal states so I can wax you in TTT?

I want UMvC3, but I suck real bad at fighters, and have never played online.

But...Phoenix Wright! Nova!

I'm so torn :(

Phoenix Wright looks hilarious. Probably won't play him seriously.

Nova looks like everything a friend of mine wanted. He plays Trish/Skrull/Doom and said he wanted to play Nova just based on how much he likes the character.

Also the new system mechanics UMVC3 article up on SRK is interesting. There are some wonky changes in there.

[quote name='PatFortenbaugh']F nova. when you coming back to the normal states so I can wax you in TTT?[/QUOTE]

I'm down. I need to brush up like always on Tekken.

I'll be starting local Tekken play in my area since the college fight scene here is dominated by SFIV and MvC3

bread's done
Back