FGT XIX loves the smell of napalm in the morning.

[quote name='Chacrana']the term you're looking for is "dumb weeaboo shit."[/QUOTE]

Perfect.

I actually miss playing Heihachi in SC2... He was one of my mains back then, but nobody ever let me play him due to shitty Link love.

[quote name='Chacrana']the term you're looking for is "dumb weeaboo shit."[/QUOTE]
i thought the term was

"i suck at SC and ever since SC3 everyone got a lot better so instead i'll just point to a bunch of broken features that my friends and i can't do anyway and say that that is the reason why SC sucks."

the only reason i'm not excited about SC5
is because I want TTT2 already =(

[quote name='kainzero']i thought the term was

"i suck at SC and ever since SC3 everyone got a lot better so instead i'll just point to a bunch of broken features that my friends and i can't do anyway and say that that is the reason why SC sucks."

the only reason i'm not excited about SC5
is because I want TTT2 already =([/QUOTE]

To me SC had a solid base that got mushy with later additions. For me at least I can say that I don't care if everyone got better or worse or whatever, it just dosn't feel solid even if its still good.

Tekken has always (outside of T4) felt solid. SC1 felt solid. SCIII-SCIV feel mush... even if it works.

and yeah, TTT2, come out already. I put my pre-order in for UMvC3 and Tekken Hybrid already.

Still waiting for an Ultimate MK9 announcement.

Real talk, Imma buy and play SC5 because I've played the whole damn series, warts and all.

celtic-come-at-me-bro-500x310.jpg

[quote name='kainzero']i thought the term was

[/QUOTE]

The problem wasn't that, it's that the series lost its focus. But then, I've only ever played SC casually.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Real talk, Imma buy and play SC5 because I've played the whole damn series, warts and all.

celtic-come-at-me-bro-500x310.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Same. I actually still want to play the Wii SC game.

[quote name='Chacrana']The problem wasn't that, it's that the series lost its focus. But then, I've only ever played SC casually.[/QUOTE]
i used to play with some people here.
before hilde's ultra brokenness was discovered we did have one guy who was really good with her, and he was already super good at any 3d fighting game (unconkable).

every time he did the finisher in SC4 he would talk shit and do an al bundy pose.

that was awesome!
you don't know SC casual like i know SC casual!

ahh, those were good times
fgc is too good

I use to have a group of SCIII people I played with... helped me get Tira good, even with how bad she was in III. I love how she plays now other than the annoying randomized stances and self damage... two things that really ruin her for me.

plus her OG design is still the best, though her SCIV one is hot for cosplay

tira-soul-sexy-caliber-cosplay-02.jpg

you got that WHITE FEVER

Marvel ranbats for real this time. I dont know what the streaming situation is, but if they do it'll be at justin.tv/arcadeufo

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']What's the equivalent of Yellow Fever, but instead of asians, it's just pale chicks?

whatever it is, I have it currently.[/QUOTE]

Pffff.... I've always had that.

It's called "WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN"

Jim Foley has it, too. I stole that phrase from him.

[quote name='Chacrana']Pffff.... I've always had that.

It's called "WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN"

Jim Foley has it, too. I stole that phrase from him.[/QUOTE]

I miss those days... :p

but I'd expect you guys to have "Latin Fever" if you ever go to Miami. Which needs to happen.

I go to West Palm Beach every once in a while, because my 'rents have a house down there. The latinas are not out in full force, but the disgustingly hot, rich, white wimmen are.

And I fuckin' love that.

[quote name='Chacrana']I go to West Palm Beach every once in a while, because my 'rents have a house down there. The latinas are not out in full force, but the disgustingly hot, rich, white wimmen are.

And I fuckin' love that.[/QUOTE]

someone needs a taste of spanglish ass.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']someone needs a taste of spanglish ass.[/QUOTE]

I don't rule Spanglish out, but I do prefer dem white bitches. Like, all the time. Sorry.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']But white wimmin are cray-cray, Chac! How do you deal with that?[/QUOTE]

I don't.

That's why I'm single :cry:

[quote name='Chacrana']I don't rule Spanglish out, but I do prefer dem white bitches. Like, all the time. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

When talking about skin tone with you, I'm not surprised :bouncy:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']What's the equivalent of Yellow Fever, but instead of asians, it's just pale chicks?

whatever it is, I have it currently.[/QUOTE]

gringAIDS?

White women are boring.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']someone needs a taste of spanglish ass.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, me.

Gimme. :drool:

[quote name='Mr. Beef']But white wimmin are cray-cray, Chac! How do you deal with that?[/QUOTE]
Bitches be crazy, period. Skin tone don't matter.

[quote name='Chacrana']I don't.

That's why I'm single :cry:[/QUOTE]
:cry:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']

Yeah, me.

Gimme. :drool:

:cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']I've had enough of 'dem whities and latinas. I need some yellow in my life.

[/QUOTE]

I say something that'd fix everything is everyone in FGT just trade living spaces.

Wait, the city as in... Rockford? One of my best friends works there and he said it's kinda ghetto, but I didn't realize it was hood-ish.

Yess! Just showed up at local weekly fighter meetup... All MvC3 and SFIVAE only though.

I need a stick as well lol... 360 mainly here... Want to maybe dual rig it

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Yess! Just showed up at local weekly fighter meetup... All MvC3 and SFIVAE only though.

I need a stick as well lol... 360 mainly here... Want to maybe dual rig it[/QUOTE]

Yea, FL seems to be 360-centric unless you end up in an IT class.

Convert them to Tekken, BlazBlue, 3s, and HnK.

EDIT: Throw JoJo's in there for fun, too.

[quote name='Chacrana']Wait, the city as in... Rockford? One of my best friends works there and he said it's kinda ghetto, but I didn't realize it was hood-ish.[/QUOTE]
It's extremely ghetto.

Like holy shit ghetto.

13.3% unemployment, Number 10 on Forbes' most dangerous cities list, tons of run down buildings, etc etc. It's just a shithole that receives a huge influx of crime from Chicago.

Shit is miserable.

East side is misleading, doesn't look bad. West side is straight ghetto. I'd drive through there after gigs, basically don't stop unless you have to, lock your doors, don't make eye contact.

yo what's the PS2 pad converter that was linked before...? I lost the link and now realize I need to get one to at least be ok. Someone here has one and I like what I see.

All this talk about hunnies and no sistas?!?

The advantage socal has is all the women are here. White, black, asian, persian/egyptian, European/Australian lasses (man I love their accents), etc..

The melting pot for lovely ladies :D

[quote name='Inf^Shini']All this talk about hunnies and no sistas?!?

The advantage socal has is all the women are here. White, black, asian, persian/egyptian, European/Australian lasses (man I love their accents), etc..

The melting pot for lovely ladies :D[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the Caribbean latinas are in low supply though...

also, socal gots its tranny communities...

Youdidit3.png

... um, and anyone have that xbox converter link? :cry:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']13.3% unemployment, Number 10 on Forbes' most dangerous cities list, tons of run down buildings, etc etc. It's just a shithole that receives a huge influx of crime from Chicago. [/QUOTE]
I got mugged in Glendale, CA.
It was Forbes' No. 9 on their Safest Cities List.

sdhago;avhefawo;hvbsavasno;ghasd

[quote name='kainzero']I got mugged in Glendale, CA.
It was Forbes' No. 9 on their Safest Cities List.

sdhago;avhefawo;hvbsavasno;ghasd[/QUOTE]

Maybe you just looked like an easy target?

[quote name='Chacrana']Maybe you just looked like an easy target?[/QUOTE]

Quite possible.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Link to 360 Ps2 adapter?[/QUOTE]

I'd help, but I don't even know what one was posted before. So when I post, I can't help because I have no idea.

[quote name='Chacrana']Maybe you just looked like an easy target?[/QUOTE]
it's a boring story but i just thought it was strange that i would later read it was the 9th safest in the US.

nowadays i practice filipino martial arts.
i will be the next talim.

...yep still an easy-looking target

[quote name='kainzero']it's a boring story but i just thought it was strange that i would later read it was the 9th safest in the US.
[/QUOTE]

Well, I suppose there are not laws anymore that prevent blacks from moving into nice areas.

bread's done
Back