FGT XIX loves the smell of napalm in the morning.

[quote name='kainzero']it's a boring story but i just thought it was strange that i would later read it was the 9th safest in the US.

nowadays i practice filipino martial arts.
i will be the next talim.

...yep still an easy-looking target[/QUOTE]
At least you won't get raped since you're not a 15 year old girl.

Probably, anyway.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']At least you won't get raped since you're not a 15 year old girl.

Probably, anyway.[/QUOTE]

It's Cali, he's gonna be raped by a tranny; probably one from NeoGAF.

[quote name='kainzero']it has a lot of names, i know it as kali/eskrima/arnis[/QUOTE]

Okay, I know what your talking about. I noticed there are a lot of take downs open handed, how much is focused on open hand standing though? I have only seen two demonstrations over the years and both times they really didn't seem to focuses on open hand to much, but I guess that where the speed sticks would come into play.Stick with that shit though, it can be quit impressive.

Also 72 hour sale at newegg for UMVC3 $10 off

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306286

[quote name='distgfx']

I'd help, but I don't even know what one was posted before. So when I post, I can't help because I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

I think AsianX put it up, but I can't dig in the old thread :cold:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']White women are boring.
[/QUOTE]

I'll take a hot/boring White Girl over crazy fucking drama-driven Asian Girls any day of the week.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I think AsianX put it up, but I can't dig in the old thread :cold:[/QUOTE]

http://etokki.com/Xtokki360

I really want to get in on that UMVC3 deal, but really really want to play it Day 1 haha

[quote name='asianxcore']crazy fucking drama-driven Asian Girls any day of the week.[/QUOTE]

Hot. Hook me up.

[quote name='asianxcore']I really want to get in on that UMVC3 deal, but really really want to play it Day 1 haha[/QUOTE]

Buy from GS, return newegg copy when it comes in.

Jekki likes to call it Jekkinomics.

[quote name='asianxcore']I'll take a hot/boring White Girl over crazy fucking drama-driven Asian Girls any day of the week.

http://etokki.com/Xtokki360

I really want to get in on that UMVC3 deal, but really really want to play it Day 1 haha[/QUOTE]

sweet huge thanks. Going to order now. I need it by next week so I can at least be decent.

I need it day one. I am rusty as fuck (I felt like one of those kids who dosn't know how to play a fighting game last night >_< ).

Thx, just ordered ^_^ Now to rebuy a PS2 pad :)

[quote name='asianxcore']I'll take a hot/boring White Girl over crazy fucking drama-driven Asian Girls any day of the week.
[/QUOTE]
The problem is, they are crazy fucking drama-driven white girls.

Cannot win.

Bitches be crazy, period.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Bitches be crazy, period.[/QUOTE]

I still want axc to hook me up with an asian. Here's my pic:

Fat-nerd-computer.jpg

[quote name='LostRoad']Okay, I know what your talking about. I noticed there are a lot of take downs open handed, how much is focused on open hand standing though? I have only seen two demonstrations over the years and both times they really didn't seem to focuses on open hand to much, but I guess that where the speed sticks would come into play.Stick with that shit though, it can be quit impressive.[/QUOTE]
i've only been at it since august so i'm still noob.

i haven't really seen a lot of open hand stuff. when it comes to demos you're more likely to see sticks because it's "cool."

however there was one time in class when sifu told us to put down our sticks and repeat the same movement we've been training. it was surprisingly the same. i think that a lot of stuff of you learn can be similarly applied without sticks, and that sticks are more of an extension of your arm than a weapon. if that makes much sense.

(in that case, if talim were in soul edge, she would be the same threat disarmed! but that game sucked anyway.)

(i remembered that me and my friends would call it soul bledge because it was called blade for psx and edge for arcade. how silly. speaking of which, what the hell is a calibur? is it supposed to be like excalibur?)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The problem is, they are crazy fucking drama-driven white girls.

Cannot win.

Bitches be crazy, period.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I have not dated a crazy White girl yet. Every single Asian girl I have ever dated has been completely out of their gourd.

In a Fighting Game Related note, I started playing SFIV again (as well as Online in bits) and it's how many high BP Oni players think (Raw) Slash is OP. You can jab/hit him out of that bullshit.

One guy I played kept doing it once he got a knockdown and I just Crosscut DP when he crossed up for the LOLz.

The Oni players I do play offline, incorporate it in Combos/Block Strings, so it's harder to react to as opposed to just doing it alone.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'm buying SCV for 360, based on how SCIV was on both.[/QUOTE]

Broken Yoda?

I want to play it but have no pull yet but the latest build videos make me happy. Looks like SCII more in terms of play

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Broken Yoda?

I want to play it but have no pull yet but the latest build videos make me happy. Looks like SCII more in terms of play[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the sidestepping looks like SCII's more than IVs. As in, it actually works how you'd expect it to.

And no broken Yoda, just higher resolution graphics and less slowdown. Slowdown is the big thing.

If both 360 and PS3 are equal this time, I might go PS3.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yeah, I know it won't happen.

Which is why safe bet = 360 version.[/QUOTE]

360 version has slowdown...

but I like getting my fighters on my PS3 honestly, even if it gots hickups. I'll be more willing to play my 360 with fighters once the PS2 converter AsianX linked me comes in.

I actually expect to get alot better at UMvC3 due to how much this new group plays it.

Watch Dromstruction this weekend! Davis, CA's first Major (NorCal)

Going on now, more Sunday. Double Streams by IPlayWinner + FinestKO

Lot of games, so it'll be going on late. I think MVC3 today goes from 5p-10p (PST)

http://www.iplaywinner.tv/

http://www.twitch.tv/finestko

EDIT: Schedule (PST)

Saturday:

IPlayWinner:
SSFIVE AE: 11 – 5pm
MVC3: 5 – 10pm

FinestKO
BBCS2: 11 – 1pm
All Team Tournaments: 12pm/Noon
T6: 1 – 3pm
Mk9 – 3 -5pm
ST: 5 - 7pm
3s – 7- 10pm

ST and 3s singles will be finished on Saturday.
Top 4 for each respective Team game will be streamed on Sun.

Sunday:
FinestKO:
Blazblue Top 8: 11 – 12:30pm
MM Hours 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Catherine 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Exhibitions/MM 5:30pm – 10pm

IPlayWinner:
Tekken 6 Top 8: 11- 12:30pm
Mk9 Top 8: 12:30 – 2pm
SSFIV Teams top 4 8: 2 – 3:30pm
Marvel 3 Top 4: 3:30 – 5pm
3s Teams Top 4 : 5pm – 6:30 pm
Street Fighter IV top 8: 6:30 – 8pm:
Marvel 3 top 8: 8pm – 10pm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Inf^Shini']Who was the FGT here that mained Vipah? I forgot already :|[/QUOTE]

Esper, but he dropped her for Sakura.

[quote name='distgfx']Will you be playing?[/QUOTE]

I won't. This is the first Saturday in a LONG time, where I had to myself, so I decided to stay home and just relax.

I give most of my time to my girlfriend, friends, the FG Community (friends/commentary/playing/helping run weekly tournaments), work, and school, that I rarely get time to myself.

2 people in my local crew got Top 8 in SSFIV, but I think will be coming from Losers.

[quote name='asianxcore']I won't. This is the first Saturday in a LONG time, where I had to myself, so I decided to stay home and just relax.

I give most of my time to my girlfriend, friends, the FG Community (friends/commentary/playing/helping run weekly tournaments), work, and school, that I rarely get time to myself.

2 people in my local crew got Top 8 in SSFIV, but I think will be coming from Losers.[/QUOTE]

Shit, you could have stopped at girlfriend, glad you managed to get some time to yourself. Since masturbation isn't an option, what you gonna do?

[quote name='distgfx']Shit, you could have stopped at girlfriend, glad you managed to get some time to yourself. Since masturbation isn't an option, what you gonna do?[/QUOTE]

Sleeping In + Junk Food + AE Online with friends + Listening to New Music = Happy

Was thinking of going to the Noothgrush/Atriarch/Dispirit show in Berkeley, but didn't feel like driving back there (I was there last night for Portishead @ The Greek Theatre).

[quote name='asianxcore']Sleeping In + Junk Food + AE Online with friends + Listening to New Music = Happy

Was thinking of going to the Noothgrush/Atriarch/Dispirit show in Berkeley, but didn't feel like driving back there (I was there last night for Portishead @ The Greek Theatre).[/QUOTE]

Oh nice, you went to the portishead show!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Ahhh yea. Sakura?? Same style I guess lol[/QUOTE]

WAY less auto-pilot with Sakura as a character :)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Oh nice, you went to the portishead show![/QUOTE]

Yes! It was amazing. They have been one of my favorite bands for 14 years now and I never got to see them live. Showed up 3 hours early, so that I could secure a good seat (it was General Admission).

[quote name='asianxcore']WAY less auto-pilot with Sakura as a character :)
[/QUOTE]

I dunno about you, but there's just something very satisfying about hitting a cross-up burn kick from 6 feet away. I have to change my pants after I see that shit done.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']So, just so I can be smart about it this next summer, lets talk bout' EVO plans. I'm down for doing shirts for team CAG even though we'd get wiped.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't want to rep CAG!

bread's done
Back