Worst B&M Game Retailer 2011

[quote name='usickenme']gamestop, specifically for stealing the free Onlive version of Deus Ex from the versions it sold[/QUOTE]

^^ This

[quote name='usickenme']gamestop, specifically for stealing the free Onlive version of Deus Ex from the versions it sold[/QUOTE]
Gamestop +1

That's enough to get my vote.

[quote name='Killbomb']We should just call this "The Gamestop Award".[/QUOTE]

:applause:

KMart (C-c-c-c-combo breaker!)

There's barely (if anyone) to help you and prices and ads are rarely updated at my two local stores. Waited over 45 minutes for an associate to help me. 45 fucking minutes.

[quote name='Killbomb']We should just call this "The Gamestop Award".[/QUOTE]

:lol:

GameStop gets my vote.

[quote name='cheeky']Walmart. I spent too much money at Gamestop this year to vote for them. But they do suck though. Really hard.[/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree, Walmart. Don't know that I've ever really even seen a game deal there, unless you by chance find a 10yr old game on the shelves, and even then it may or may not be cheaper than the original MSRP

I nominate Sears.

I'm surprised that they still have a gaming section. It's more like a gaming shelf with years old games stuck at MSRP. They only put around 2 to 5 games on sale every other week and the sale prices are almost never that good of a deal.

I would say Sears, but I don't think they even count at this point. Same with FYE.

Target was sort of a letdown this year, after being my game retailer of choice for so many years.

Play N Trade, specifically the Garner NC store. It went from a great store when it first opened, but in the past year, it was filled with overpriced toys that no one wanted, and the selection of any titles was lacking at best. They make Gamestop seem like heaven.

GameStop, for high prices, low trade-in values, and intentionally stripping products to sell in either generic cases or disc-only and throwing cases/game art/manuals away.

bread's done
Back