Worst B&M Game Retailer 2011

Target. Bad sales and their employees usually don't know a thing about games. As much as I dislike Gamestop, they had a better 2011.

For me TRU. They NEVER seem to have games in stock. If they have a 2 for 1 deal the new releases seem to be held back until the sale is over, plus games they did have plenty of before these sale are mysteriously gone the morning the sale start.

I am adding Walmart. The Walmart near me never has anything and combine that with the atmosphere in there makes me dread going near the place.

Gamestop, they still sell gutted games as new. And most (not all, no offense to any employees that may be on this board) of their employees suck ass and don't give a damn. Plus they screwed me on the rewards program, took two weeks to get my reward sent after their system glitched and ate my points.

Lamestop for the win!! woohoo. lol This store became even worse in 2011 by offering very few B2G1 free sales. Five years ago, this was a monthly sale included dvds, and now 2-3 times a year? My Edge card got zero use as a result, and I won't be renewing it again.

I only bought one game from them all year which was Driver:SF for $19.99 on BF.

I'm going to have to say Best Buy. No matter which store I went to I had to explain, point out their own add, or just give up and walk away empty handed. Yes, they had some great deals but for me it was a pain in the most of the time.

GameStop, hands down.

I have stopped shopping there as their quality control on used games has got so much worse just in 2011.

bread's done
Back