- - - - -

Pandora's Tower HMV exclusive collector's box & collector's artwork book

#31 Nintendonly   feck this shat CAGiversary!   1522 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Nintendonly

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

Why would you say that?

Game saves have always been region locked.

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Uniracers, 11m9gn4.png- Puggsy
:3ds:- Pokemon Yellow, :psp:- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
snk_neo_geo_aes.png- Far East of Eden: Kabuki Klash, atari_jaguar.png- Another World
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- EarthBound, 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#32 RabbitSuit   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   2112 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

RabbitSuit

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

ORDER SUBMITTED! That's awesome. It's like NOE is making fun of NOA.

Posted Image

:drool:

I still regret not picking up one of those cases for the Professor Layton series.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#33 jedimario   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   211 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

jedimario

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:36 AM

Did anyone previously order from HMV? I was curious whether you cancelled your preorder and then reordered or if you are just leaving it as-is? (I guess all this recent Gamestop Xenoblade fiasco has made me anxious).

#34 morrodox   Hedonistic Iconoclast CAGiversary!   895 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

morrodox

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

Linkeez no workeez.

#35 scorponok   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   10 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

scorponok

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:09 PM

That is strange, the game isn't listed on their site anymore.

#36 HawthorneKitty   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   11 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

HawthorneKitty

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

Ouch, I am glad that I finally caved in and pre-ordered at 11:52 pm last night, but now I am worried... partly because this will also be my first time dealing with hmv.

#37 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16772 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

My order is still showing even though the page is gone. I haven't gotten any sort of cancellation notice. I hope there's not any huge delay though since I am moving at the end of the month and it doesn't look like I can edit my order at all on their site. I can't cancel and re-order either since the item isn't there anymore.

#38 Nintendonly   feck this shat CAGiversary!   1522 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Nintendonly

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

Ouch, I am glad that I finally caved in and pre-ordered at 11:52 pm last night, but now I am worried... partly because this will also be my first time dealing with hmv.

I haven't had any problems with them.
Spoiler

Currently playing:

snk_neo_geo_aes.png- Far East of Eden: Kabuki Klash, atari_jaguar.png- Another World

#39 RabbitSuit   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   2112 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

RabbitSuit

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

We can confirm that Nintendo Wii Game, Pandora’s Tower has been officially removed from our website and is no longer available to order with hmv.

But does this mean that we'll still receive it if already ordered, or will they all be canceled?

#40 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16772 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

We can confirm that Nintendo Wii Game, Pandora’s Tower has been officially removed from our website and is no longer available to order with hmv.

But does this mean that we'll still receive it if already ordered, or will they all be canceled?

I read on another website that they only had a set amount of them and once they reached that amount in pre-orders they yanked the item. I haven't seen any official confirmation of that though.

My order is still up and everyone else who got in by all accounts still has their order listed as pending so cross your fingers!

#41 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3402 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

Glad I ordered one then.

oyKh4Vu.jpg

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#42 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   21031 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

Unbelievable... I didn't even see this. Dammit... art from all 3 Operation Rainfall games in one box? Fucking hell.:bomb:

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Xenoblade X (2nd try) - :-k 

:pc: The Witcher - :) 

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#43 ShadowAssassin   Music & Movie Pirating SOB CAGiversary!   3353 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:42 PM

I made the mistake of ordering TLS from the UK, I'll wait til this one comes to the US this time.

#44 RabbitSuit   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   2112 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

RabbitSuit

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

I wonder if XSEED would be kind enough to have something similar to this boxset made. They do push out quite a good bit of decent swag for Limited Editions. Might not be able to pull it off, but they could at least swing it by Nintendo of America.

#45 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16772 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

I wonder if XSEED would be kind enough to have something similar to this boxset made. They do push out quite a good bit of decent swag for Limited Editions. Might not be able to pull it off, but they could at least swing it by Nintendo of America.

You could always ask. They are pretty good at responding to people on their forums.

That said, I don't think they've even announced a CE for Last Story, have they? Also Xenoblade wasn't even published by them. Would someone really make a box to hold a game another company published? In the UK these were all published by Nintendo of England so that situation didn't really exist there with multiple publishers.

#46 RabbitSuit   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   2112 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

RabbitSuit

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:42 AM

Trying that now. Hopefully their forums will support it.

And yes, sadly. They haven't even announced a LE version, just that it was in consideration and "it'll be easy to switch preorders" if it were to come out as such. On their twitter, they announced that they'd have more news for it in March, so hopefully there will be wind of that soon. The same for preorder bonuses, since none have been announced.

Yeah, that whole "make a box for somebody else's game" wouldn't be ideal, imo. But XSEED is working with NoA, hopefully NoA would be able to assist in this manner too. If this were to possible come out like the Professor Layton Box set, where Club Nintendo users of NoE were able to receive it for free if you had registered all three of the DS games in the series, that'd be ideal.

But if NoA doesn't want to do it, I can't think of another company that would want to release a casing for the three.

#47 Dead of Knight  

Dead of Knight

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:32 AM

Glad I ordered from 365games. They got TLS to me fast and unharmed. Highly recommend them for anyone who is still looking to preorder this game.
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#48 denpanosekai  

denpanosekai

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:37 AM

Glad I ordered from 365games. They got TLS to me fast and unharmed. Highly recommend them for anyone who is still looking to preorder this game.

Please explain. I've had nothing but bad experiences with Zavvi and dvd.co.uk

Was yours the LE of TLS? How was it packaged?

#49 havuk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   463 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:51 AM

I made the mistake of ordering TLS from the UK, I'll wait til this one comes to the US this time.

i take it you didn't spend the extra $2 to get the CE, i'm glad i did...

#50 ShadowAssassin   Music & Movie Pirating SOB CAGiversary!   3353 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:46 AM

i take it you didn't spend the extra $2 to get the CE, i'm glad i did...

I got the CE for The Last Story. I didn't even open it yet. If the there is a CE released here in the states I'll probably sell my Euro copy.

#51 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16772 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:23 AM

Just got notice from HMV that my Pandora's Tower CE w the special 3 game box is on its way so apparently everyone who did get in on this before it sold out rather quickly should be ok.

#52 scorponok   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   10 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

scorponok

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

Just got notice from HMV that my Pandora's Tower CE w the special 3 game box is on its way so apparently everyone who did get in on this before it sold out rather quickly should be ok.

Did your shipping notice mention the exclusive collector's box / art book? I pre ordered the special edition on 2/3 and my shipping notice doesn't mention the collector's box / art book. Hopefully I'm getting them.

#53 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16772 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

Did your shipping notice mention the exclusive collector's box / art book? I pre ordered the special edition on 2/3 and my shipping notice doesn't mention the collector's box / art book. Hopefully I'm getting them.

It didn't explicitly state the box, but it said "Special Edition" and as far as I know that was the only special edition of Pandora's Tower that HMV was offering, albeit for a limited time.

#54 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3402 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

Mine shipped this morning too, can't wait to get that box.

oyKh4Vu.jpg

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#55 Nintendonly   feck this shat CAGiversary!   1522 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Nintendonly

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

My Pandora's Tower bundle is on its way.

Currently playing:

#56 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   21031 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

Man, you guys are lucky are hell... I didn't even see it when this was posted last week. Otherwise, I would have definitely ordered one...

Just my damn luck.:-(

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Xenoblade X (2nd try) - :-k 

:pc: The Witcher - :) 

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#57 Nintendonly   feck this shat CAGiversary!   1522 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Nintendonly

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

It didn't explicitly state the box, but it said "Special Edition" and as far as I know that was the only special edition of Pandora's Tower that HMV was offering, albeit for a limited time.

Actually, that is false. The preorder of the regular edition was also bundled with the "Operation Rainfall" games box.

Currently playing:

#58 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16772 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Actually, that is false. The preorder of the regular edition was also bundled with the "Operation Rainfall" games box.

I haven't followed all the different editions so I didn't realize they were giving box to the regular edition as well but in any case, everyone is (supposedly) getting it so the special edition should get it. We'll find out soon enough I suppose. I imagine people in the UK should start getting their copies any time now.

#59 Stele   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   568 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

Man, you guys are lucky are hell... I didn't even see it when this was posted last week. Otherwise, I would have definitely ordered one...

Just my damn luck.:-(

I doubt you're missing much. It's probably going to be a low quality slipbox that is halfway crushed by the time it reaches people.

#60 Cheska19   Fang Banger. CAGiversary!   2222 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

Soo my order shipped, so I think it's safe to say those who preordered this will indeed be getting it.
Posted ImagePosted Image