- - - - -

GGT #200 With Special Guest Appearances From CheapyD, Wombat and Shipwreck!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39714 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:28 AM

To commemorate every CAGs favorite series of threads.

Edited by whoknows, 15 October 2012 - 07:50 AM.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#2 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17431 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:28 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#3 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17431 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

This is Indignate and Whoknows. Guess who is who.

Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#4 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39714 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:35 AM

He does attack me when I'm busy being innocent and looking at stuff.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#5 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18527 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:36 AM

You're confused.

That's you trolling the innocent people on this forum and me off to the side shaking my head.

#6 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39714 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:36 AM

I don't take criticism from thieves.

#7 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18527 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:38 AM

Is that cuz you're too busy pirating your PSP, Wii, and PS3 games?

#8 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39714 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:40 AM

I don't even have a PSP to pirate Dead or Alive Paradise.

#9 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18527 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

You would pirate that.

#10 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14954 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

"I gave it to my sister." - Whoknows

#11 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18527 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

I'd give it to his sister too.

#12 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18527 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:47 AM

"How old is your sister?" - Uraizen

"12." - Zeki

#13 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39517 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

Wow, 2013 gets its first GOTY candidate really early in the year.

#14 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

He does have my attention!

#15 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

Pre order now and get white haired dante
power to the players

#16 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4859 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

subject does not have enough exclamation points.

#17 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17431 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

DmC GotY

#18 panzerfaust  

panzerfaust

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

Our campus game reviewer wrote a column about RE6 today. He said the reviews out there are "just opinions" and that real people are actually enjoying the game, so "don't listen to the mainstream media."

I don't think I'm attending a real university.

#19 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

Our campus game reviewer wrote a column about RE6 today. He said the reviews out there are "just opinions" and that real people are actually enjoying the game, so "don't listen to the mainstream media."

''Fuck those other opinions they're wrong take my opinion''

#20 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

This was your first clue?

#21 panzerfaust  

panzerfaust

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

I'm in the middle of the application process for transferring out, actually.

#22 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14926 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

So.

Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

Posted Image

#23 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39517 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

I love when the GGT talks with imaginary friends. :rofl:

--

Considering how abysmal the netcode was in the MK9 console release, this isn't a good sign:
http://www.joystiq.c...-mortal-kombat/

#24 Rei no Otaku   Rei's love CAGiversary!   10309 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Rei no Otaku

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

Doesn't really bother me that much since they've said Injustice will have the same, if not more, single player content than MK9 had. Plus I have real life friends and a wife to play games with.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#25 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

I'm in the middle of the application process for transferring out, actually.

That is good!

#26 CaptainJoel   Justice Lord CAGiversary!   15186 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:58 PM

I'm sure I'll be able to get Uraizen to play at least some of Injustice with me, so I'm good.

#27 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17431 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

I'll get Injustice for $20 and play with you, Joel. :bouncy:

#28 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39517 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

I'll get Injustice for $20 and play with you, Joel. :bouncy:

I will too. The netcode will probably be so terrible that we won't even notice joel's ping. :bouncy:

#29 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39517 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

Vita owners, get off your asses and buy MBA tomorrow:

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack $5.59 (Normal) $3.91 (PS+)

#30 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18527 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

Doesn't really bother me that much since they've said Injustice will have the same, if not more, single player content than MK9 had. Plus I have real life friends and a wife to play games with.

Why isn't your wife your friend?

On that matter, why isn't your wife real life like your friends?