GGT #200 With Special Guest Appearances From CheapyD, Wombat and Shipwreck!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1, not even joking.

mR1U4.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'll get Injustice for $20 and play with you, Joel. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
YAY!
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I will too. The netcode will probably be so terrible that we won't even notice joel's ping. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
DOUBLE YAY! :bouncy:

[quote name='distgfx']
Joel, if the netcode in it sucks ass...
SfByT.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Spoilsport. We'll still play, bro. You know you can't resist attempting to teach me combos.

[quote name='distgfx']So, uh... PSN+ gets Payday for free and there's a Halloween sale.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...y-the-heist-the-unfinished-swan-early-access/

Also, PSN+ gets beta access to sony smash bros. Might as well give it a shot, guys.[/QUOTE]
Well, fuck. I'll be getting DS2 and OTR for sure.

[quote name='distgfx']That game is a brilliant gem amongst the AAA shit platter we've been eating from this gen.[/QUOTE]
Not for me. I thought the game was terrible. Looks and plays like shit. I'll keep eating off that AAA platter. Other than the shitty first-person shooter course, the meal is fantastic.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']YAY!

DOUBLE YAY! :bouncy:

Spoilsport. We'll still play, bro. You know you can't resist attempting to teach me combos.

Well, fuck. I'll be getting DS2 and OTR for sure.[/QUOTE]

The sale is a move in the right direction (and something finally worth celebrating, as it's definitely better than Payday as a freebie... I've owned that game since I got it free during Play 2011 and I still haven't even booted it up. :lol: At least when they gave us KoF13 last week I was able to sell my disc copy for some cash...)

Anyway, if you ever plan on owning a Vita, buy Mutant Blobs attack for $3.13 or whatever ridiculous price it's at. Hell, the $7.99 I paid was totally worth it.

I might buy the Zen Pinball 2 table pack. Also thinking about re-supporting Costume Quest, since I never played the DLC and originally gameshared it.

The prices on the retail games are pretty phenomenal, but I don't see anything I need to buy there.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Spoilsport. We'll still play, bro. You know you can't resist attempting to teach me combos.[/QUOTE]

I didn't buy Jojo's because of bad netcode and I fucking love that game. What will make this game any different?

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Not for me. I thought the game was terrible. Looks and plays like shit. I'll keep eating off that AAA platter. Other than the shitty first-person shooter course, the meal is fantastic.[/QUOTE]

I've been wiping my boogers on your meal.

[quote name='distgfx']Day 1, not even joking.

mR1U4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What the fuck is this and what does it do?
[quote name='distgfx']So, uh... PSN+ gets Payday for free and there's a Halloween sale.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean that you, Joel, Hank, Frosty, Josh, Mikey, and I have a new game to play?

[quote name='panzerfaust']it was supposed to be, then i sort of dropped my major. i really hate coding.[/QUOTE]
I couldn't even stomach sitting for hours working on html and java back in high school. Just doing that stuff got me desperate....

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I couldn't even stomach sitting for hours working on html and java back in high school. Just doing that stuff got me desperate....[/QUOTE]

Guess it takes a masochist to enjoy that type of stuff.
Me.

[quote name='Indignate']DmC is 60fps on PC.

Rai Rai is sure going to be excited when someone gifts it to him on Steam.[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='distgfx']Guess it takes a masochist to enjoy that type of stuff.
Me.
[/QUOTE]

Nah, not masochists. Just people who identify with logic and rules. :cool:

--

:rofl: @ people requesting a Wii U version of Darkstalkers Resurrection...

[quote name='distgfx']I dunno, when I was forced to code in machine code I wanted to kill myself. No, not assembly, fucking 0s and 1s.[/QUOTE]

1s and 0s are for machines. Unless you're a fucking terminator, we use structured languages when we program. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nah, not masochists. Just people who identify with logic and rules. :cool:

--

:rofl: @ people requesting a Wii U version of Darkstalkers Resurrection...[/QUOTE]

I dunno, when I was forced to code in machine code I wanted to kill myself. No, not assembly, fucking 0s and 1s.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

:rofl: @ people requesting a Wii U version of Darkstalkers Resurrection...[/QUOTE]

We decided that Dalkstalkers 4 is going to be a WiiU exclusive.

[quote name='Indignate']When Joel starts the GGT's video games studio, we'll have stuff that'll over any game a NeoGAF or a 4chan can conceive.[/QUOTE]
They don't even know. These plans have been brewing for years. We're going to be the next big things.

[quote name='distgfx']I dunno, when I was forced to code in machine code I wanted to kill myself. No, not assembly, fucking 0s and 1s.[/QUOTE]

Did actually do anything machine code in class? It's kind of stupid since one line of assembly translates directly to one line of machine code based on a spec for the architecture.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']1s and 0s are for machines. Unless you're a fucking terminator, we use structured languages when we program. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would think so, too.

[quote name='j-cart']Who wants 160 xbl points?[/QUOTE]

Shit, I'll take it if nobody else wants it.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Did actually do anything machine code in class? It's kind of stupid since one line of assembly translates directly to one line of machine code based on a spec for the architecture.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we were forced to create a program using machine code. After that we got to do assembly and it actually made me appreciate assembly. Thank god for mnemonics and not having to know exactly where something is in memory.

EDIT: For the last part, I mean the memory address itself.

I'm definitely getting OTR on that PSN sale, I've been thinking about trying to get it cheap around Christmas so this works out perfect.

*Adds 7 more PC games to his list of games he needs to play when he finally gets a Gaming-Capable PC

*Proceeds to beat Kirby's Dream Land, Kirby's Dream Land 2, and play Wii Party

Kinda disappointed with Borderlands 2 so far. Just hit level 10. The formula, without any real revisions, has just gotten kinda stale for me. I'll probably finish it anyway.

[quote name='Indignate']Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Just noticed that I missed a Sims 2 Expansion. EA may be able to get some money from me yet.[/QUOTE]
Give that money to Obsidian instead. Only 23 hours left.

Fuuuuuuuuuuu~

My Playstation 3D Monitor got the Red Light of Death. :cry:

Apparently it is still under warranty, so Sorny offerred to fix it for free, but damn, what a POS.

[quote name='gunm']Fuuuuuuuuuuu~

Apparently it is still under warranty, so Sorny offerred to fix it for free, but damn, what a POS.[/QUOTE]

I passed on that thing, I am now pleased.

[quote name='distgfx']Danke.[/QUOTE]

Bitteschön.

[quote name='gunm']Fuuuuuuuuuuu~

Apparently it is still under warranty, so Sorny offerred to fix it for free, but damn, what a POS.[/QUOTE]

At least it has a warranty. Sony is at the point where they are losing so much money that they have to shortcut everything. The hardware giant is a former shadow of itself and shouldn't be allow to price gouge their products based on brand name anymore.

2002 they were a $100 billion company, now they are barely $11 billion.

Bunch more Borderlands 2 late last week and tonight. Think I'm right near the end game. Have sidequests cleared out other than needing to do the last two waves of the robot arena with a friend (we quit after 3 waves the other night as it was super late).

Then will have the Pirate DLC to do, and maybe start a new play through with a Mecromancer.

[quote name='distgfx']I passed on that thing, I am now pleased.[/QUOTE]

Your pleasure displeases me.

[quote name='j-cart']At least it has a warranty.[/QUOTE]

It broke prior to the warranty expiring so I know there's no conspiracy on their part at least...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back