GGT #200 With Special Guest Appearances From CheapyD, Wombat and Shipwreck!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Dishonored is off the heazy[/QUOTE]

tumblr_mbqllpXK5W1rqmsumo1_500.gif

[quote name='distgfx']Indignate, can I make my avatar Mu's ass? It fits perfectly since I am an ass.[/QUOTE]

Since when do you listen to indignate... or anyone for that matter, you giant ass! :cool:

Do it, motherfucker! :bouncy:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Since when do you listen to indignate... or anyone for that matter, you giant ass! :cool:

Do it, motherfucker! :bouncy:
[/QUOTE]

He's my BlazBro.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Grilling pork chops in the rain while drinking beer. I am so classy.[/QUOTE]Grilling in the rain is classy, beer makes it manly as fuck

It's usually a bad idea when you decide to play basketball really drunk...and in this case you would be right.....there are kids everrrryyyyywheeerrrrrreeeeee

:((((

WAIT A SECOND....I SMELL WEED!!!!!!!!

Caught two kids chiefing it in the bathroom, Jake and Alex for future reference guys! Would've had a session, but no piece on me and they flushed their roach down the toilet :'/

[quote name='distgfx']Indignate, can I make my avatar Mu's ass? It fits perfectly since I am an ass.[/QUOTE]

That's way to vulgar for this website.

Let's settle on Noel since they're the same person anyways.

[quote name='j-cart']"Best way to not lose a fight, avoid it." -Uraizen/Hank

Chumps, FIGHT ME![/QUOTE]

1. I didn't see your message.

2. IL to CA with this netcode? Super Slowdown Fighter IV AE.

[quote name='j-cart']"Best way to not lose a fight, avoid it." -Uraizen/Hank

Chumps, FIGHT ME![/QUOTE]

I'll fight you in SFxT or 3s some other time, damn.

[quote name='Indignate']That's way to vulgar for this website.

Let's settle on Noel since they're the same person anyways.[/QUOTE]

Cocksmas exists on this site, I think I can get away with 'dat ass.

Alright, fuck it. Let's see how Impossible difficulty in Xcom goes.

Also, is there any god damn point in building labs/whatever the engineer equivalent of the lab is?

[quote name='The Crotch']Alright, fuck it. Let's see how Impossible difficulty in Xcom goes.

Also, is there any god damn point in building labs/whatever the engineer equivalent of the lab is?[/QUOTE]
You need a certain number of engineers for every project. As for labs, the more scientists the faster the research.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Play me, the only dude in here that isn't free. #hatersgonnahate[/QUOTE]
Thems is fightin words

Wish I could, but I gots no internet at home

Also....my head kinda hurts

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You need a certain number of engineers for every project. As for labs, the more scientists the faster the research.[/QUOTE]
But by the time you actually have the money to build them instead of The Things You Desperately fucking Need (weapons and armour, generators, officer training, and satellites and satellite-related thangs), you've 1: probably picked up a lot of engineers and scientists through missions and 2: already done a shitload of the research and construction you're going to do all game, making both bonuses pretty weak.

I didn't touch either on my Classic run, and while I'm only a few missions in to Impossible, I don't see myself doing things any different...

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Play me, the only dude in here that isn't free. #hatersgonnahate[/QUOTE]

Them's fightin' words. I know you only have a 360, but do you play anything other than AE and marvel 3?

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Finally lost my guy in XCOM who had been with me since mission 1. Humberto "Hulk" Ramos went down in a blaze of glory.[/QUOTE]

Please tell me Rob Liefield is still alive.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I don't feel as drawn to dark souls as I did with demon's...[/QUOTE]

That was my feeling as well. It have to do with the timefrmae it came out though. Might pick it up for pc down the road and try again though.

[quote name='The Crotch']But by the time you actually have the money to build them instead of The Things You Desperately fucking Need (weapons and armour, generators, officer training, and satellites and satellite-related thangs), you've 1: probably picked up a lot of engineers and scientists through missions and 2: already done a shitload of the research and construction you're going to do all game, making both bonuses pretty weak.

I didn't touch either on my Classic run, and while I'm only a few missions in to Impossible, I don't see myself doing things any different...[/QUOTE]
Depends on your playstyle I guess. I needed them in my game.
[quote name='BlueScrote']Please tell me Rob Liefield is still alive.[/QUOTE]
:rofl: I never noticed that. Probably because I hate Ramos's art.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Depends on your playstyle I guess. I needed them in my game.[/QUOTE]
Curious. You were on Classic, too? Did you build them early or late game or what?

[quote name='distgfx']Them's fightin' words. I know you only have a 360, but do you play anything other than AE and marvel 3?[/QUOTE]

UMK3. Haha.

Playing Tag 2 a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back