Feedback
133 (100%)
So you came to the good old default.

See what you've missed:
albasig015ti.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']A Zion OTT? What a rare treat![/QUOTE]

Well should we have a sbyml OTT instead? You almost never make them.:D

Besides this one will be a hommage to how awesome the other OTT is.:mrgreen:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well should we have a sbyml OTT instead? You almost never make them.:D

Besides this one will be a hommage to how awesome the other OTT is.:mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

No thanks.

Be careful though, we want them to know they're missing out but we don't want them to join in. :lol:

EDIT: And I'm done for the night. Maybe I can still get started on JE before the sun comes up ...

EDIT:

[quote name='zionoverfire']So you came to the good old default.

See what you've missed:
albasig015ti.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']that ledhed sure gets around quick. like the gift of cancer[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but when he needs to, he takes it ssslllooowwww.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']EDIT: And I'm done for the night. Maybe I can still get started on JE before the sun comes up ...[/QUOTE]

I intended to sleep, but my Trivium download is almost done, and I have to be up in a few hours anyway, so, yeah.

Come join the Comprehensive Hearing Ear Aid Protection and Audio Salvation Society, CHEAP ASS.

We meet every day online and occasionally play games.

[quote name='radjago']Come join the Comprehensive Hearing Ear Aid Protection and Audio Salvation Society, CHEAP ASS.

We meet every day online and occasionally play games.[/QUOTE]
I'm so utterly confused at the moment that I don't know what to say.

Maybe I should just go start studying for AP Calc. I don't want to, but I think I kind of need to so I don't fail...

After watching an episode of Law & Order the other day about a pediatric oncologist who went nuts from the depression of her job, I think there should be a society of people who offer them free sex any time they want it. Poor guys, having to watch kids die of cancer constantly.

Ahhh... I love mornings in the OTT. Don't have to wear nothing. Who's going to complain? They're not up yet.

[quote name='jmcc']Ahhh... I love mornings in the OTT. Don't have to wear nothing. Who's going to complain? They're not up yet.[/QUOTE]
I'm not complaining. I'm naked too.

[quote name='jmcc']Ahhh... I love mornings in the OTT. Don't have to wear nothing. Who's going to complain? They're not up yet.[/QUOTE]
As long as we don't get any pictures, I'm good.

We don't need any more DLF incidents...

[quote name='KrazyKefka']Why must you turn the OTT into a house of lies?[/QUOTE]
You caught me. I don't live in Michigan. :sad:

[quote name='karsh']"Hey Freakazoid, wanna go watch a bear ride a unicycle?"
"DO I EVER!!!!!"[/QUOTE]

Wow...I am still deaf from the pietasters concert last night. I think it might be permenant this time.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']WHEN THE fuck IS FREAKAZOID ON?![/QUOTE]

*Shrugs*

I miss when CN used to air it. Though I downloaded one of the episodes, which has another awesome line:

"Dumb, dumb, dumb! Never tell the villain how to trap you in a cage!"
"You probably shouldn't have helped us build it, either."
"I know...Dumb!"

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']ok, that show is cool.[/QUOTE]
I can't tell if that's sarcastic, but I'll agree either way. Freakazoid was massively cool... Wow, I can't say that any way without sounding like a geek... Meh

[quote name='beerguy961']I can't tell if that's sarcastic, but I'll agree either way. Freakazoid was massively cool... Wow, I can't say that any way without sounding like a geek... Meh[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I was being sarcastic, I just woke up.

Quite possibly the best quote ever on Freakazoid!:

A Lawn Gnome: We are wise and cunning.
Another Lawn Gnome: We stole man's fire and then tried to hide it in our pockets.
A Lawn Gnome: That was painful and dumb. So we became even more cunning.

How exactly do you have it typed in your profile page? I can see the [/url] tag as well as the ] after the link

Also, i love my psp skin :)

(click to see what the blue page is exactly...at least WSB should know...)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']AP Calculus is a nasty, evil thing.[/QUOTE]
dont get me started man, im barely passing it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back