The OTT that Moxio is too cool for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yes but now that you know it's there it will become a constant point of focus, slowly driving you mad. At least that's what would happen to me. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I once heard about a guy who had a monitor with a dead pixel. At first he said it didn't bother him but two weeks later he went on a killing spree.

[quote name='karsh']Okay...Which of these phones should I get:

Phone 1

Phone 2

My mom and sister just got the second phone and I get to get one of those two.[/QUOTE]

Two looks cooller but I would wonder how easy it wuld be to typle numbers or use the phone. It looks like it has compact keys. One may be more utilitarian.

Hey, Nigel, how is that Logitec case for the PSP? I'm going out Wednesday to grab a new case, a warranty, a screen protector, and Wipeout Pure.

Work rocked. It was raining (at points puring), and I got to do carts. So I'm out in the pouring rain pushing around carts, and I couldn't have been happier.

But, it turns out I was porter (janitor), so at the end of the night, I had to clean jsut about everything, including the bathroom. It smelt sort of funky, with good reason. Sitting in the toilet, lay a dookie almost as big as my forearm. A full 10 inces long, and 2.5 in diameter, and this thing was solid. I tried to flush, and it just wan't going anywhere. I said fuck it, and walked out. I go back later, and it has mysteriously vanished. I don't want to know who moved it, or how.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Two looks cooller but I would wonder how easy it wuld be to typle numbers or use the phone. It looks like it has compact keys. One may be more utilitarian.[/QUOTE]

I'm not too sure about two, cause after seeing it, it's insanely small. I was trying to play Tetris and all the buttons are cramped together. I may go with one just cause it looks bigger.

jebus, was I cool enough to find the first one, but this i don't see till now?

glad to see in this alternate univers sblymnl's still not gotten around to playing JE, so i'm not the only one.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']But, it turns out I was porter (janitor), so at the end of the night, I had to clean jsut about everything, including the bathroom. It smelt sort of funky, with good reason. Sitting in the toilet, lay a dookie almost as big as my forearm. A full 10 inces long, and 2.5 in diameter, and this thing was solid. I tried to flush, and it just wan't going anywhere. I said fuck it, and walked out..[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. Next time I'll remember to bring an axe to the bathroom too.

[quote name='karsh']Okay...Which of these phones should I get:

Phone 1

Phone 2

My mom and sister just got the second phone and I get to get one of those two.[/QUOTE]

Cell phones plans are fucking expensive! I looked today and the cheapest one in my area is $40 if you want more than 150 minutes.

The OCD in me finally made me format all the music on my computer in this format:

Artist Name - Song Title

I'm proud of myself for not accidentally hitting "Delete" instead of "Rename" when I could have so many times. :lol:

Yay!!!!!! FMA time!!!!!!!!

This is by far one of, if not my actual, favorite episodes.

And you all better get on playing JE!!! It's seriously awesome...

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']This just in: Honey Teddy Grahams are delicious[/QUOTE]

update: was mailed a box of queer japaneese snacks~ teddy grahams have nothinh on these little chocolete filled biscut things.

[quote name='tauruskatt']update: was mailed a box of queer japaneese snacks~ teddy grahams have nothinh on these little chocolete filled biscut things.[/QUOTE]

Chocolate filled biscuits?!?! Curse you and your superior snackage!!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hey, Nigel, how is that Logitec case for the PSP? I'm going out Wednesday to grab a new case, a warranty, a screen protector, and Wipeout Pure.
I previously had the Pelican screen protector. Screwed into the top, flipped up and worked well to protect the screen/block the sun/flipped backwards as a stand. Unfortunately it didnt protect the back (a few scratches on the shiney circle) and was cheaply made and creaked when opened. Oh, and if you screwed it on too tight, it made the UMD door stay shut.

The new case is a bit thicker, but it protects it all. You can play the system on the case, but i just take it out. The option to put your own pictures in the case just f'ing rocks.

Also, get Luminies if you have a chance...amazing audio experience...oh, and a good puzzle game :)

[quote name='SpottedNigel'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hey, Nigel, how is that Logitec case for the PSP? I'm going out Wednesday to grab a new case, a warranty, a screen protector, and Wipeout Pure.
I previously had the Pelican screen protector. Screwed into the top, flipped up and worked well to protect the screen/block the sun/flipped backwards as a stand. Unfortunately it didnt protect the back (a few scratches on the shiney circle) and was cheaply made and creaked when opened. Oh, and if you screwed it on too tight, it made the UMD door stay shut.

The new case is a bit thicker, but it protects it all. You can play the system on the case, but i just take it out. The option to put your own pictures in the case just f'ing rocks.

Also, get Luminies if you have a chance...amazing audio experience...oh, and a good puzzle game :)

Lumines is the first (and so far only) game I have. And it looks like the case is a good choice.

[quote name='tauruskatt']jebus, was I cool enough to find the first one, but this i don't see till now?

glad to see in this alternate univers sblymnl's still not gotten around to playing JE, so i'm not the only one.[/QUOTE]

My xbox is on and jade empire is sitting on my bed, but I'm currently watching concert dvds on my ps2. First White Stripes, now Yeah Yeah Yeahs. :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']Ehh, I thought it was ok... but the hype going into it would have made it hard not to be disappointed. EVERY local radio station used drops from ND on thier morning shows, midday shows, evening shows, overnight shows.... after hearing the better lines ad naseum, seeing them in context lost a little bit of it's luster.

That said, I was kind of disappointed by it, but I could see why some people would absolutely love it.[/QUOTE]
That's what happened to me with Office Space. I finally saw it recently, and it was good to see the origin of a lot of the jokes I see around teh intarwebs, but I think it would've been a whole lot funnier if I hadn't heard the punchlines over and over. Still a great movie though, I'm wishing I had made the effort to see it sooner.

[quote name='karsh']Yay!!!!!! FMA time!!!!!!!!

This is by far one of, if not my actual, favorite episodes.

And you all better get on playing JE!!! It's seriously awesome...[/QUOTE]

OMG....hughes....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']That's what happened to me with Office Space. I finally saw it recently, and it was good to see the origin of a lot of the jokes I see around teh intarwebs, but I think it would've been a whole lot funnier if I hadn't heard the punchlines over and over. Still a great movie though, I'm wishing I had made the effort to see it sooner.[/QUOTE]

Its in my top ten, fave movies.

[quote name='karsh']And for people watching FMA, that's why this is one of my favorite episodes of the show... :sad: :sad: :sad:[/QUOTE]
:? I don't know what you're talking about, though I barely paid attention anyways. :D

Well, that was a thoroughly depressing FMA. Sucks for my friend, as last night he watched 114-117 of Naruto, and those who watch knows what happened in those.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']OMG....hughes....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/QUOTE]

I remember watching the subbed version, and I was completely stunned...I sat there gaping at the screen for like at least a half hour. The funeral scene actually had me crying when I watched the sub. The dub handled it well, but Elysia needed to be more emotional when she was talking. Though Roy's voice actor seriously impressed me with the last scene. He had more emotion than the subbed voice actor. Definitely one of my favorite episodes...The dub even had me tear up.

:bomb: I want more than one stupid icon on my Gamespot profile. I had one while entering my collection PS2 first, but it has since disappeared. I wonder what others I can get. :whistle2:k

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I'll start on Jade Empire soon. As in within minutes.

Also, 9600.[/QUOTE]

That's what I need to do too.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That's what I need to do too.[/QUOTE]

fuckING AWESOME SIG!

sorry, but FLCL is pure genius.

And for some reason, whenever I clicked "Open in new window", it opened in IE (I'm using MSN right now)

I just got back from seeing Sin City and Hitchhiker's Guide, what spendid movies.

Oh I also found a complete copy of Gardius 3 and 4 in a local videogame store, horray!

I also so wizardry but they wanted $25 for a disk only copy.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']fuckING AWESOME SIG!

sorry, but FLCL is pure genius.

And for some reason, whenever I clicked "Open in new window", it opened in IE (I'm using MSN right now)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I am trying to switch them up at least once a month now. FLCL is a fave of mine.

Man, Milk Chan is wild, lol.

"So Furby, tell me and my friend where you like to be licked the most!" :rofl:

[quote name='jmcc']Aw man...the Tachikomas ate it tonight, too? This week of AS is hella weak.[/QUOTE]

Not only that, the CB episode tonight is Ballad of Fallen Angels, second only to Real Folk blues part 2 as the most depressing. It's one hell of a sad night for anime.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Not only that, the CB episode tonight is Ballad of Fallen Angels, second only to Real Folk blues part 2 as the most depressing. It's one hell of a sad night for anime.[/QUOTE]

I'd rank Waltz for Venus as number 2, actually. Ballad, I like. The goon holding Faye gets owned so badly it's astounding.

Who's seen the rest of FMA here? I missed the first part of tonight's episode and I'm wondering if, since Envy was impersonating her, Ross was killed too.

[quote name='jmcc']Who's seen the rest of FMA here? I missed the first part of tonight's episode and I'm wondering if, since Envy was impersonating her, Ross was killed too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for ruining it for us on the westcoast asswipe.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']ok, continuing the other OTT

The hotdogs are in the tree with the dodgers

(it's code)[/QUOTE]

The camel sleeps at noon but only in Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back