Halo 4 $29.99 NEW at Microcenter

[quote name='Indiana']Wow I wish they would build a Microcenter in Indianapolis...[/QUOTE]

I'd gladly trade out Microcenter for the Fry's you have.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I'd gladly trade out Microcenter for the Fry's you have.[/QUOTE]

i'd gladly trade my Best Buy for his Fry's.

Mine never re-stocks, never allows me to price match, Never any price drops....

I was only able to price match after a 20 Min wait because I had to convince the manager......

[quote name='MSUHitman']I'd gladly trade out Microcenter for the Fry's you have.[/QUOTE]

LOL...yeah I would prefer to keep Fry's over Microcenter.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Thank you for your nontribution.[/QUOTE]

If I said great game and great deal I'd have contributed no more yet you'd say nothing. Typical butthurt.

Price on this is really falling like a rock. At this rate, I'll be able to pick it up for $20 in a couple of months. I can wait.

Thank you though, OP.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']If I said great game and great deal I'd have contributed no more yet you'd say nothing. Typical butthurt.[/QUOTE]

Because one is a positive statement likely to be ignored and the other is threadshitting designed to incite a response. Neither belong, but one is definitely more odious.

trolls. what r u doing?

trolls. stahp.

seriously, quit derailing with whiney little girl bickering. report problems instead of making them worse.

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon:

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In the 'product details' section you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

Yeah, I'm sure Amazon is going to match an in-store only offer for a small chain of electronics stores.

NOT.

[quote name='the end']price on this is really falling like a rock. At this rate, i'll be able to pick it up for $20 in a couple of months. I can wait.

Thank you though, op.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='KJ.West']Yeah, I'm sure Amazon is going to match an in-store only offer for a small chain of electronics stores.

NOT.[/QUOTE]
They most likely won't match, but it only took me 15 seconds to send them the price.

:)

[quote name='Wario64']Possible price match at Best Buy if you have a MC around

rip Santa Clara location[/QUOTE]
why would you want a price match? microcenter only charges half of taxes so that would be even cheaper, at least in new jersey they charge half tax

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']why would you want a price match? microcenter only charges half of taxes so that would be even cheaper, at least in new jersey they charge half tax[/QUOTE]

Its 7% here.....

Hmmm heading to Microcenter this weekend anyway for a SSD drive may pick this back up. Sold it shortly after release I hate the fact that they insist on competing release dates with all the big name shooters. CoD > Halo, at least there wasn't a BF beast this year to further muddy up the water.

Thanks OP

Thanks op. Gonna pick this up tomorrow.
cgma

bread's done
Back