Bethesda Merch Store - Dishonored, Fallout, Skyrim

I know this will probably get closed somewhat quickly but I for one have used this forum numerous times to grab some great items at retail price which we all know skyrocket in value before long .. most recently the Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition, Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition and Dead Space 3 watch.

Anywho Treehouse Brands Stores is now selling some Bethesda items, a few of which will likely sell out by the end of the week and be impossible to get afterwards. Here's a few of my picks

Fallout 3 Vault 101 Sneakers - http://store.bethsoft.com/vault-101-sneaker.html
Possibly limited to around 100 per size. Not crazy limited but shoes appeal to different crowds..could be worth a purchase

Lithographs - http://store.bethsoft.com/art.html
Dishonored, Skyrim and Fallout. All limited to 300 and individually numbered.

Thanks for posting OP.

Those shoes were intriguing until I actually saw them. A poorly made, cheap pair of old school jogging shoes just won't cut it.

They don't even look that cool IMO and I would think even the biggest FO3 fan might not realize they are tied to the game by looking at them.

theres a all black dishonored hoodie for 68$ that actually doesn't look half bad. if spring or summer weren't around the corner i would actually be tempted to buy it

This is pretty disappointing. I would like to have seen more creative and in-universe stuff and a lot less of lazily slapping iconography onto mugs and t-shirts.

I absolutely hate mugs...But I love the mug they have for sale.

I love the Skyrim and Fallout lithographs...If I had the spare money I'd buy them to sit on, literally.

damn dude, snakeinthegrass, why did you have to post this---the Beast in me had to order the DragonBorn Statue (100 buck deposit)---I guess no stripclub for 2 weeks:cry:

[quote name='sirgalahad']damn dude, snakeinthegrass, why did you have to post this---the Beast in me had to order the DragonBorn Statue (100 buck deposit)---I guess no stripclub for 2 weeks:cry:[/QUOTE]

if it is still in stock go to gamingheads.com (the manufacturer) and get the exclusive version. It is more expensive but limited to 500 and has an interchangeable arm.

http://www1.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=103

oh yeah and no deposit required :)

Edit: For those wondering it is $329.99 + $40 shipping

[quote name='GBAstar']if it is still in stock go to gamingheads.com (the manufacturer) and get the exclusive version. It is more expensive but limited to 500 and has an interchangeable arm.

Edit: For those wondering it is $329.99 + $40 shipping[/QUOTE]

Wow, everyone should at least click that link. Thing looks AMAZING.

If I was into Statues, I'd pay all of that cost and not think twice.

You guys are the devil...I forced myself to buy them. I gave up buying a PS3 for two posters and a coffee mug o_O

I'm not much for collectors editions...I'm definitely not one for a $390 plastic statues shipped straight from a Chinese slave factory ;)

[quote name='GBAstar']if it is still in stock go to gamingheads.com (the manufacturer) and get the exclusive version. It is more expensive but limited to 500 and has an interchangeable arm.

Edit: For those wondering it is $329.99 + $40 shipping[/QUOTE]

so awesome, GBAstar, just preordered. f it all now, so much money gone, i'm cancelling my agreement with myself to "save". CANCELLED.

"This exclusive version of Dragonborn, only available at GamingHeads.com, comes with an additional alternate arm that holds a fireball spell that illuminates and pulses like real fire. The collector can exchange the fireball for the short sword depending on preference. Also included is an alternate portrait that shows the Dragonborn with his helmet removed"

^ Yeah I ordered the portal turret 2 exclusive from gamingheads. I was really impressed with how they packaged it and the attention to detail. The sound box included in the exclusive (it is what made it different from the standard) was not great quality though.

The skyrim statue looks even better then the portal statue. Certainly worth the money.

Now I'll have that statue, the autographed OST, Lithograph and sealed 1st and 2nd edition collectors guides as well as sealed and excellent condition CE's of the game for each platform.

Thanks for the heads up on the new Bethesda store. I'm a sucker for a good lithograph so I picked up the the Dishonored, Fallout and 2 of the awesome Skyrim litho. Shipping was $11.50 for all 4.

What do you guys do with your lithographs? I don't really collect posters, prints or lithographs so I'm not sure how to care for them.

I have a few posters in cardboard tubes (mostly freebies but one UC3 poster signed by Naughy Dog) and the handful of lithographs I have are just pressed between cardboard laying on a flat shelf somewhere.

Should the lithographs be framed?

[quote name='GBAstar']^ Yeah I ordered the portal turret 2 exclusive from gamingheads. I was really impressed with how they packaged it and the attention to detail. The sound box included in the exclusive (it is what made it different from the standard) was not great quality though.

The skyrim statue looks even better then the portal statue. Certainly worth the money.

Now I'll have that statue, the autographed OST, Lithograph and sealed 1st and 2nd edition collectors guides as well as sealed and excellent condition CE's of the game for each platform.[/QUOTE]

Whaaaat. And I thought I was a beatlesmaniac for ElderScrolls, but you just schooled me. Respect.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']those shoes are pretty awesome IMO[/QUOTE]

I like the shoes. If I knew how they were packaged (I know it's petty but I'm OCD) I'd probably pull the trigger.

They should have just teamed up with saucony (they look like saucony rip offs) and made them officially licensed.

[quote name='sirgalahad']Whaaaat. And I thought I was a beatlesmaniac for ElderScrolls, but you just schooled me. Respect.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a big skyrim fan but it is an excellent franchise; maybe one of the defining games for this generation when people look back on it 10+ years from now.

All in all I didn't pay much outside of what the statue will cost.

The two guides and soundtrack cost about $100 total at retail; I got each CE for $50 on clearance ($150 total) and then another $50 for the lithograph.

Two pages in and nobody accused me of this not being a deal, success! i never bought one of the Skyrim litho's for myself .. congrats to all those who did. I just wanted the Dishonored ones, really hoping it gets the same fan base that Bioshock was able to get and turns into a solid IP.

[quote name='snakeinthegrass']Two pages in and nobody accused me of this not being a deal, success! i never bought one of the Skyrim litho's for myself .. congrats to all those who did. I just wanted the Dishonored ones, really hoping it gets the same fan base that Bioshock was able to get and turns into a solid IP.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for a great Dishonored sequel myself. I enjoyed the first quite a bit, but I guess a lot of people didn't necessarily feel the same. I realize it could have been much better, but that's partially why I'm hoping for a sequel.

They're making Thief 4 for the next gen consoles so if you're looking for something like Dishonored but quite possibly much better, I'd be excited for Thief 4. I am anyway :)

I'm usually a huge fan of lithographs, but these aren't doing anything for me. They look like screen caps taken directly from the game. I wish they offered a more artistic view of the game worlds. Thanks for telling us about the store, OP!

[quote name='MRW2276']Considering how these are hit and miss on how they come in condition wise from Beth. this guy is very stupid. You think someone is going to be happy paying $100 for a nonmint litho?[/QUOTE]

Yup, Then when he auction ends and loses money, he will try to cancel the transaction. I hope the buyer would be smart enough to give him the neg.

[quote name='Daniel09']Yup, Then when he auction ends and loses money, he will try to cancel the transaction. I hope the buyer would be smart enough to give him the neg.[/QUOTE]

If you were looking to cash in on these prints. Skyrim/Elder is popular enough that in a year or two when the next game comes out and new fresh hype you could make much more when people realize these are rare as they are (if that's your only goal). Don't get flopping it on ebay trying to beat a rush (only rush is flippers now) when there's only 300. Or just buy all 300 for 12 grand and sit on them while rationing one a month on ebay. (that's a joke ;-)

PS: Thanks Snake as I would of totally missed out on getting a Skyrim today had you not posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd wish there a better lithograph for Fallout. I love the game but I don't really like the litho much. I'll probably just pick up a shirt.

[quote name='diazt350']I'd wish there a better lithograph for Fallout. I love the game but I don't really like the litho much. I'll probably just pick up a shirt.[/QUOTE]

I actually love the Fallout one. Still debating if I should get that one too, but over $100 on lithos I'm not so sure on ;-)

Is it possible they will do a reprint of those lithographs? Or that is it?

Wow that Dragonborn statue has got to be one of the best video game statues I've seen.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I'm hoping for a great Dishonored sequel myself. I enjoyed the first quite a bit, but I guess a lot of people didn't necessarily feel the same. I realize it could have been much better, but that's partially why I'm hoping for a sequel.

They're making Thief 4 for the next gen consoles so if you're looking for something like Dishonored but quite possibly much better, I'd be excited for Thief 4. I am anyway :)[/QUOTE]

Least the DLC for Dishonored is looking cool. Not to mention they announced another one after this content in April drops.

Anyone curious about the quality of Gamingheads statues need not worry. They're pretty stellar. I've got all of their current TF2 and L4D statues, and I preordered the hell out of that Dragonborn. He looks to be one of the best coming down the pipe so far. I would definitely recommend buying directly from them though. No deposit, good customer service, and Dovahkin here even has a payment plan option.

[quote name='Pookymeister']^ Good chance they only released 150 of the 300 for sale.[/QUOTE]

Nope. They put all 300 up. I added a couple of hundred+into my cart around when the site launched to see how many people were buying it. I had a chance to buy pretty much every one lol there was no limit on the purchase amount. BTW this is a good strategy to know how much left :cool:

I bought it within an hour of the site going up. I like the artistic landscape and it will look nice hanged up in my game room. Skyrim is an iconic game for many and something limited to 300 pieces/sold out day 1 is going to be worth a lot in time.

I might have pounced on the fallout one also, but I didn't like it at all. I am sure it would have been a good investment, but hopefully it will go to an actual fan. If they release a vault boy poster/litho I will be all over it. He is such a cool mascot lol

The merch on sale is blah. Shoes that I would never wear / display and very generic lithographs. (Cover art and promotional posters? Come on...)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Ordered the Skyrim Litho. Going to be so expensive to get that and my Mass Effect "The Team" litho framed. :cry:[/QUOTE]

24x36 is a standard size, so Skyrim shouldn't be bad at all.

bread's done
Back