Mockingbird Lowball Over! See 2nd post for totals and tracking. ALL ITEMS SHIPPED!

Attikus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
OVER!! See 2nd post for payment details.

START DATE: 12/15/2013 @ 9pm

END DATE: 12/22/2013 @ 10:15pm-10:45pm-ISH(my break time at work) :p
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: Paypal, Money order if brought by carrier pigeon

Rules and Regulations
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time. I do have to work full time during the week at 4pm-1am Sunday-Thursday, so if you won't see an update during those times, it's due to that.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
8) If you live outside of the US, please keep in mind shipping may be more and I'll have to get a quote on shipping cost from the PO, so shipping may take an extra day or two to get shipped out and costs may vary.
Shipping info. I guess I forgot this small detail >_> Time to rectify that.

Shipping will be a flat $3 for the first item, and $1 for each additional. The only exception is if you bid on something that is a digital item such as a DLC thing. If there are heavy items such as large books or bulky items, then exact shipping cost is required.

Updated to post #161

(all games are complete with manual, cover art(NOT REPRINTED), and cases unless noted!)

--------------------------

New Items have entered the fray!!

:3ds:

:hot: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D(90% sure that the Club Nintendo code is unused, not 100% sure) - Screw Attack $14

:360:

These were won from the McDonald's Promotion going on atm. These might not be available until a few days after the end of the auction, depends on how fast they email me the redeemable codes. If you bid on these, please don't pay for them until I message you a confirmation that I have the codes.

The Maw(free shipping) -

Ms. Splosion Man(free shipping) -

---------------------------

:psp:

:hot: :hot: PSP1001 console Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5 - pcbys $10

There is a screen protector on it, which has a speck of dirt under it, hence the 'bubble' looking thing on the screen. The screen has no scratches. The power plug on the system does not work either, but it can be powered on if a battery pack is in it. I have included a charger for a battery since the system can't be plugged in to charge. The battery cable is a Sony Brand as well and meant for charging a PSP battery.

Pinball Hall of Fame The Williams Collection(UMD game disc only) Pic- SonicGamer $1

Dawn of the Dead Movie(UMD and disc holder thing) Pic -

:hot: Dissidia Final Fantasy(complete) Pic  - Gravitz $4

Alpha Protocol Pic - VideoGameCollector17 $2

Prototype 2(Includes Radnet Edition content code(Protocol 1 digital download code used)) Pic - MasaTFC $3
GTA V Atomic Blimp Digital Download code(Free Shipping) - goomba478 $1

:ds:

Mario Kart(Complete but no Club Nintendo Code) Pic - goomba478 $10.50

:ps2:

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Lost King(No manual or FFXII demo disc) Pic - goomba478 $2

16mb Memory Card Pic -

:pc:

Diable II Battle Chest(Complete but DOES NOT contain the key codes which can be acquired from the Blizzard site) Pic  -

Myst 10th Anniversary DVD Edition Pic -

Riven: The Sequel to Myst DVD edition(Game and Jewel case only) Pic -

Myst III Exile DVD Edition(Game and Jewel Case only) Pic -

Uru: Ages Beyond Myst(Game only) Pic -

Hoyle Classic Card Games Pic -

Guides(exact Shipping on the CE guides, I am shipping from Zip code 64151 if you need to check postal shipping charges)

:hot: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Collectors Edition Hardback Guide(no cloth map) Pic Pic - Kingrodedog $11

Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds

:hot: The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Collectors Edition Hardback Guide(no poster/map) Pic Pic - Namurashi $8

Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds

:hot: The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Collectors Edition Hardback Guide(no poster/map) Pic Pic - The Questyen $7

Shipping Weight: 2 pounds

Alpha Protocol guide Pic -

Extras:

Nintendo Wii(and Wii U I think) HD component Cables(Gamestop Brand) Pic -

VGA cable 5' Pic1 Pic2 -

InFamous Comic(in dust sleeve) Pic - -

Old Lowball Stuff here:

Lowball details here:
START DATE: 03/22/2013 8pm CST
END DATE: 03/30/2013 9-11pm CST
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: Paypal, Money order if brought by carrier pigeon

Rules and Regulations
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time. I do have to work full time during the week at 8am-5pm Tue-Sat, so if you won't see an update during those times, it's due to that.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
8) If you live outside of the US, please keep in mind shipping may be more and I'll have to get a quote on shipping cost from the PO, so shipping may take an extra day or two to get shipped out and costs may vary.

ALL games are complete with Case, Manual, and Game Disc(s) EXCEPT Lego Indiana Jones.

NEW ITEM!!

Remote control mini helicopter with USB charge cable -NOTE: Shipping will be a flat $5 - dustdingo - $1
Game Pictures
27wx66b.jpg

Steelbook(no game, just steelbook case)

Dead Island Riptide Sealed
NO GAME, STEELBOOK ONLY!
2a80w48.jpg

j5w1l3.jpg
- pablo escobar- $5

Games

The Bourne Conspiracy - ooga - $7
Fairytale Fights - dodgeme - $11
The Darkness - ooga - $5
The Darkness II CE
(CE codes used)
- dustdingo - $5
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - dodgeme - $14
Lord of the Rings War in the North CE
(CE avatar code still valid I think, I never used it and I bought the game new, but CE physical collectables are not included)
- MasaFC -$6
Kinect Adventures
Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures
Game disc ONLY
- Lexian - $2

:shipfree: :360: Saint's Row The Third Online Pass -Chez_Geezy $1

:shipfree:
iconbestbuy.gif
Bioshok Infinite "Industrial Revolution" preorder DLC code(DLC granted from this can be on console of choice)
Completing this little flash game will grant you a DLC code for "Industrial Revolutions Rewards Pack" in game as well as a FB Avatar and Cover Photo, and a Twitter Background
- eugeat - $2

:shipfree: Bioshock Infinite Official Soundtrack Download Code - dustdingo - $2

:shipfree: :360:Bioshock Infinite "Booker" Avatar Outfit(Male) - Stoic Person Eater - $2

:shipfree: :360:Bioshock Infinite "Elizabeth" Avatar Outfit(Female)

:ps2:

Myst 3 Exile

Movies/Books

PSP

Dawn of the Dead UMD with Case/Memory Card holder
2vuault.jpg

:dvd:

Transformers
2n1c8dg.jpg

Strategy Guides(Shipping will have to be calculated for these, as books typically cost a little extra to ship)
Pics
2n1c8dg.jpg
2ykc1uh.jpg
2i0qkyd.jpg
e7yv7r.jpg
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Nintendo Power Players Guide
Poster still intact
- The Lord of Awesome - $2
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Premiere Edition Prima Guide
Poster/map not intact
- Namurashi $1
The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Game Secrets Prima Guide
A little light wear and tear, no creases on covers or spine
- The Lord of Awesome - $2
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories BradyGames Guide
poster/maps still intact
- Kovorkian - $1

Books

Gears of War Aspho Fields - dustdingo - $1
Gears of War Jacinto's Remnant - dustdingo - $1

Collectables

These were little 'surprise' eggs you could buy and randomly get a figurine. The eggs have been opened to see what was inside, but the figures are still sealed in the original packaging. They have not been touched by human hands!! :p The ones that you see assembled in the pictures are mine, I took pics of them so you can see what they look like after you put them together. Shipping for these will be a flat $5, regardless of other purchases.

Pics
Full Set
veufdt.jpg

Link -- Linebeck
iydi11.jpg

Tetra -- Phantom Armor Spirit thing
2dm5b9c.jpg

Goron and Son
25ku3ia.jpg

Egg containers
2r4n9lj.jpg
migea0.jpg

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Figurines Complete Set of 5 #1 - ShadowSx - $21

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Figurines Complete Set of 5 #2 - BLink- $20

Yoda Pen
It writes Green as well
2weey4k.jpg
- Cage017 - $3

Resistance Teeth Necklace
346b2op.jpg
- LyricalOne - $2

Last edited by a moderator:
Totals (bid + Shipping)
Payments can be made via Paypal to [email protected]
=====

Screw Attack

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D(90% sure that the Club Nintendo code is unused, not 100% sure) - $14

Shipping - $3

=====

Total: $17 ==== ==== Paid ===== Packed ===== Tracking: 9114901159815175427169

tcbys

PSP1001 console - $10

Shipping - $3

=====

Total: $13==== ==== Paid ===== Packed ===== Tracking: 9405 5036 9930 0185 7265 65

SonicGamer

Pinball Hall of Fame The Williams Collection(UMD game disc only) - $1

Shipping: $3

=====

Total: $4 ==== ==== Paid ===== Packed ===== Tracking: 9114901159815175427145

Gravitz

Dissidia Final Fantasy(complete) - $4

=====

Total: $7 ==== Paid ===== Packed ===== Tracking: 9114901159815175427183

VideoGameCollector17

Alpha Protocol - $2

=====

Total: $5 ===== Packed ===== Tracking: Tracking: 9114901159815174619145

MasaTFC

Prototype 2(Includes Radnet Edition content code(Protocol 1 digital download code used)) - $3

=====

Total: $6 ===== Packed ===== Tracking: Tracking: 9114901159815174619169

goomba478

GTA V Atomic Blimp Digital Download code(Free Shipping) - $1

Mario Kart(Complete but no Club Nintendo Code) - $10.50

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Lost King(No manual or FFXII demo disc) - $2

Shipping: $3 + $1 = $4

=====

Total: $17.50 ==== ==== Paid ===== Packed ===== Tracking: 9114901159815175427206

Kingrodedog

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Collectors Edition Hardback Guide(no cloth map) - $11

Shipping: $4.43

=====

Total: $15.43 ==== Paid ===== Packed ===== Tracking: 9114901159815175427220

Namurashi

The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Collectors Edition Hardback Guide(no poster/map) - $8

Shipping: $4.43

=====

Total: $12.43 ===== Packed ===== Tracking: Tracking: 9114901159815174619107

The Questyen

The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Collectors Edition Hardback Guide(no poster/map) - $7

Shipping: $3.98

=====

Total: $10.98 ===== Packed ===== Tracking: 9114901159815174619121

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel'] is the Twilight Princess guide only for the Wii version?[/QUOTE]

The Premiere is Wii only, but the Nintendo Power is supposed to cover both Wii and Gamecube. I have the Premiere version for the Wii.

Man, now that I think about it there were a lot of different guides for this game. lol

[quote name='Namurashi']The Premiere is Wii only, but the Nintendo Power is supposed to cover both Wii and Gamecube. I have the Premiere version for the Wii.

Man, now that I think about it there were a lot of different guides for this game. lol[/QUOTE]

ah, ok, was hoping for the Premier version, but only wanted it for gamecube (probably not a huge difference, but it matters to me)

Sorry, just woke up, but Namurashi is right, it's the Wii version, it says on the cover in off white lettering(kinda hard to see). The NP one is GC/Wii though. If you ever find the hardback edition, it covers both GC and Wii as well.
And I agree, way too many editiions.

Also, OP updated to this point.

Updated OP with info on shipping for the Zelda figures($5) and latest bids. Sorry I didn't address this sooner, currently a work. >.

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Nintendo Power Players Guide - $1
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Premiere Edition Prima Guide - $1
The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Game Secrets Prima Guide - $1
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Figurines Complete Set of 5 #1 - $3

I WANT ALL THE ZELDA STUFF! Well not all, but a good amount. xD

[quote name='dv8mad']Is the steelbook G1 or G2 size?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what this means...It's like a standard US DVD/game case, only metal.

[quote name='Attikus']I'm not sure what this means...It's like a standard US DVD/game case, only metal.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that g1 = dvd g2 = blu-ray

bread's done
Back